Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let me just summarize it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let me just summarize it Empty
PostSubject: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Adam woke up next morning, there were birds chirping outside of the window. He felt his arm was numb, like someone was sleeping on it. He opened his eyes and looked down, the scenes from last night playing in his head. "Oh yeah..." He said quietly and a smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Laura woke up as she moved her head against Adam's chest. She then slowly opened her eyes, seeing someone's chest in her face. The scenes played in her head.

Her eyes widened as she moved away from him and sat up fast as she looked at him. Her arm covering her chest as she looked at him, "W-what did..we.." She looked down at her body, "Okay..I know what we did..B-but what?!" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Adam smirked, finding her in a vunerable position to tease. "Would you like me to summarize it?" He asked smugly, not waiting for her answer. He cleared his throath and started to mimick the sound of a creacky bed. First slower and then as they had lastnight faster before slowing down again. He stopped his little presentation with a smug smirk and just looked at her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Laura went to say no, but he immediately went to summarizing. Her eyes widened as she blushed hard. And when he was done she just looked at him with a little glare..Which looked cute when it wasn't suppose to. She gripped the pillow and threw it at his face, "Shut up.." She blushed more as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 pm

He laughed as he was hit with the pillow. He smirked. "Awww why are you blushing, I swear you weren't this shy last night."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Laura looked at him slightly, "Shut up!" She said as she raised her arm to hit him. Though she was forgetting she was in a vulnerable position..Being naked in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:45 pm

He ducked down, as her hand was getting closer, missing him by a mile. He grinned as he looked up to see the covers had fallen to reveal her breasts. "Nice view." He said looking up at them leaning his head to his hand dreamily.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Laura growled softly at how he dodged her.

"Nice View."

Laura froze as she felt herself blush even harder. She looked at him as she covered herself shyly. He was teasing her into going shy. Her eyes then looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm

He grinned and sat up, leaning forward to her face. "Why so shy Laura? I know you have no reason to be." He gave a quick peck on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:51 pm

"Cause..you keep teasing me." She said before she felt his kiss her cheek. Her eyes slowly went to his.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 pm

He looked into her eyes, grinning slightly. "And you don't like me teasing you?" He asked caressing her upper arm with his finger.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Laura stared into his eyes, "Did I say that I didn't like you teasing?" She asked, making him known she did like it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:03 pm

He smirked triumfantly. "Then I shall tease you some more." He pushed her down, kissing her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she laid down on the bed, kissing him back. Her cheeks were even brighter now. Before she pulled away slightly, "Your not getting laid again..that wore me out.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:07 pm

He smirked. "Okay then." He said, laying his head on her chest, and looking into her eyes. "We can just lay here then." He said starting to play with her nipple.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Laura's blush seemed to get brighter at him laying his head on her chest. She closed her eyes when he started to play with her nipple. A thought slowly came to her mind, "I think I might go for a swim later.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:12 pm

He grinned. "Mind if I join you?" He asked slyly, pinching her nipple.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Laura winced when he pinched her nipple. She looked at him, "No..and do you like my breasts or something?" She asked as she laid there, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 pm

He smirked as he continued his play. "Why not? They are firm and perky." He kissed her skin. "And you taste good." He said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Laura looked away from him, before she winced at him kissing her skin. She looked back at him, before she got an idea. She gently moved her body, having her breasts rub against him. Before she flipped him over and got on top of him. Her hand then went down to his member and rubbed him torturously slow. Laura then moved her area against him, before getting off, "I tease back." She said as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 pm

He felt himself getting hard under her touch, groaning when she stopped. He narrowed his eyes at her. "That is not nice." He got up and pinned her down. "If you start something you bettr finish it." He said rubbing his member against her privates teasing her entrance.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Laura gasped when he pinned her down. She looked up at him as she bit her tongue to fight a moan when he rubbed against her. She looked at him as she smirked, "Make me.." Laura said seductively.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:39 pm

He smirked. "Those are the magick words." He said as he slid himself into her, pulling himself completely out and entering her again agonizingly slow. He repeated the move a couple of times before starting to move inside her. He looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Laura raised her head to resist a moan as she bit her lip. She breathed hard, before she smirked and pushed him off before he could really move inside of her. She got up and ran to the bathroom, "Maaake meee!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm

He groaned in annoyance as she ran to the bathroom. He got up and gathered her clothes from the floor. "We are in my room, and I have your clothes right here honey." He went to the window, opening it. "And the window is open. So.... tempted.... to throw.... these... out...." He said mocking to resist the temptation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me just summarize it   Let me just summarize it Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me just summarize it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Music Meister's Room-
Jump to: