Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Date night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:11 pm

"MMMhhh." He looked up at her. "Yeah Chlo?" He grinned up at her lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:32 pm

She smiled down at him and rotated her hips against him, "We could go someplace even more private." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:55 pm

"Are you kidding. I want to show you off." He grinned up at her. He rolled his hips and moved his hands up her sides.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

She pouted and then gasped as his hands traveled up higher, "Mmm thats too bad." She said and inclined her head just low enough to start licking and sucking his neck.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:42 pm

"Oh come on it's not too bad. It's hot." His hands moved down and then up under her dress moving it to crumple at her waist.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm

She gasped and pulled back slightly while raising her eyebrow, "Try not to rip my dress....after all I don't want to make a bad impression." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Pietro smirked up at her. "Chlo if you walked out of here with your dress ripped off you would not make a bad impression." He shrugged and grinned at her as he squeezed her ass. "I might have to kill some guys but you would not make a bad impression." He reached up and pulled her top down showing off her breasts and he began kissing them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:10 am

She giggled at his words and then moaned as his mouth attached itself to her breast. Her hands slung themselves around his neck as she tightened them briefly. "Well.....I would make a lasting impression." She said lightly as she gasped as his mouth hit a sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:42 am

"Damn strait." Pietro laughed as he licked her nipples. His hands moved down and moved her underwear out of the way. He then pressed his covered cock as deep into her as he could not caring if he got a wet spot or not. He needed to feel her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:56 am

Chloe gasped and tilted her head back as she lightly started bouncing on his clothed member. She moaned as his lips on her breast made her more eager, she curled her fingers into his hair and lightly tugged the ends as she kept moving on him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Pietro moaned as Chloe moved over him. He pressed against her loving the feel of her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Chloe gasped as he moaned into her breast, "I'm a little sensitive there." She said with a breathy moan of her own as she kept bouncing on him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:49 am

"I know Chlo." He moaned against her again and moved his hips up into her loving her tightness. His hands held her tight helping her move on him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:59 am

She gasped and then kept riding him eagerly, her fingers tigtened on his hair as she moved against him. She concentrated on the sensations he was giving her from his mouth on her breast to his hands on her waist and finally his clothed member deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Pietro pulled Chloe closer as she moved. He bit her nipple then licked it hard and began to suck on it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Chloe moaned and pressed herself shamelessly against him, her hands slid down from his hair to his chest. She undid the first few buttons before she slid one hand under his shirt to rub his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Pietro moaned into Chloe's breast as he bounced her harder.

He looked behind her and saw a waitress staring at them. Her hands were up her skirt caressing herself, as she watched them fuck each other.

Pietro decided he wanted to give her a real show. He began lifting Chloe high almost completely off his dick before slamming her down on him again. He moved her ass cheeks back and forth making sure the other girl could see her ass and his dick as they moved.

(Ooc: If you don't want the waitress tell me and I will edit)
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:55 pm

[Ooc oh man the waitress thing threw me for a loop hehe and Chlo would be mortified if she saw XDD]

Chloe gave a little piercing cry as he slammed her down with more force on his dick, her hands traveled back upwards and she gripped his hair tightly as she went down on him faster and harder, "Uhnn.....Pietro." She said in a groaning voice.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:44 pm

"Say my name louder Chlo." Pietro moaned as he began kissing and sucking on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:43 am

Chloe gave a cry as his lips and tongue grazed a sensitive spot, ""PIETRO!" She cried in ectasy as her muscles tightened in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:57 am

Pietro smirked as Chloe cried out his name.

When she did the waitress hit her knees. She moved to sit on her ass and spread her legs. She was showing Pietro that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He love the idea of this girl fucking herself as he fucked Chloe.

Pietro then began to vibrate inside Chloe hard wanting to make her cum. Maybe if he could get Chlo in a good enough mood he could get a three way out of this nigh. And while he would never leave Chloe having two hot woman fucking him and each other in a semi public area was a really hot idea.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:23 am

[Ooc O-O threesome??? Wowzers..... I really hope I can pull it off]
Chloe shuddered as she climaxed around him and heard a female voice behind her also cry out, her eyes widened in horror as she realized someone had walked in on them. She whirled around and saw a cute waitress staring at them with lust in her eyes, Chloe turned back around as she realized Pietro had been well aware of their audience. "I should be mad at you" She said with an amused laugh before she slid off his lap. The waitress's eyes fastened on Chloe's bare breasts with an even wider look of astonishment. Chloe smirked and made her way towards her, "You know spying on people like that is rude." She said quietly. The poor waitress stammered out an apology and Chloe glanced back at Pietro as her knowing smirk widened. "I think that she deserves a punishment.....do you agree Pietro?" She asked as she slipped a daring hand under the girl's skirt and lightly slipped one finger into her tight wet folds, "Someone forgot her underwear." She said and flicked her thumb against the girl's clit, the girl moaned and pressed herself closer against Chloe's hand. Chloe smirked and leaned forward just enough to capture the girl's lips with her own, she played with her tongue and sucked it into her mouth as she pulled the girl closer against her and kept pushing her finger up into the girl's slit.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:22 am

Pietro smirked and agreed with his girlfriend about punishing the girl. He stood and removed his pants leaving his hard dick to both woman. He watched as Chloe kissed and fingered the waitress. he was so lucky.

He moved over to them and gently lifted them up in a way that didn't break their kiss or dislodge Chloe's fingers. He then deposited them onto the couch so they could be more comfortable.

Pietro sat himself behind Chloe and watched as she played with the waitress and stocked himself eagerly, enjoying the show.

(Ooc: I can do some of the waitress to if you want)
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:28 pm

[Ooc Ok, she is your waitress after all XDD]
Chloe smirked as she saw Pietro stroking himself, without breaking the kiss she leaned forward and used her free hand to help Pietro. She lightly stroked his cock with her slim fingers and moaned as the waitress used her hands to play with Chloe's bare breasts.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:22 am

Kally (that is her name. I don't know why.) moaned as the blond moved her fingers inside her and kissed her. She licked against the other woman's tongue loving the softness of her lips. She massaged the woman's breasts gently and began pinching her nipples bringing them back to their hardened pecks.

--

Pietro moaned as Chloe began to stroke him up and down over and over. He loved watching her please someone. Usually himself but not always.

(ooc: sorry tired now and I couldn't think of what to right at first and then I had errands.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Date night
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadowed Ground :: Maxwell's-
Jump to: