Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Date night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm

She moaned and climaxed with him and bit her lip as she enjoyed the feeling of his cum spurting inside her ass. She smirked and looked up at him, "You really love my ass." She commented with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Pietro pulled his finger out of her and put them in front of her mouth. "Chlo I love every part of you body. Trust me." He pulled himself out of her and tucked himself into his pants and pulled her skirt down. "Lick my fingers clean will ya Chlo."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:17 am

She smirked up at him and then licked and sucked his fingers clean. She smiled up at him as she finished licking them clean. She pulled back and licked her lips as she pressed herself against him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

Pietro ginned and held her to him. He then kissed her hard on the lips. He pulled back. "Lets get a drink Chlo." He kept her at his side and started walking toward the bar.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

Chloe smiled up at him and felt eyes on them. She turned around and saw a group of guys staring at her legs, she sighed and pressed herself closer against Pietro. "Why don`t you spread your legs for a real man Blondie?" called one of the guys, Chloe stiffened and then gave the group the finger before continuing on with Pietro. "I have a real man." She said and linked her arm through Pietro`s, she was shaking though.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:17 am

Pietro wrapped his arms around Chloe and grabbed her ass showing the men who had her. He looked over his shoulder and smirked at them. Then continued toward the bar.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:59 am

Chloe blushed and then looked up at him, "Oh I do love it when you get possesive." She said in a undertone as she smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:23 am

"Well what's not to be possessive of?" He squeezed her ass. He then sat in his chair and guided her to her chair.

(have Chloe go to the bath room. I want to do a girl flirt with Pietro)
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:30 am

She smiled up at him and then bit her lip, "Uh I`m actually going to the restroom for a sec. Save me a seat?" She asked and then hurried off towards where the restrooms were located.
[Ooc you totally read my mind O~o XD]
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:14 pm

"Ok." Pietro gave her a peck on the lips before she walked away.

A few seconds later three girls walked up and moved in around Pietro.

"A vodka for me." Pietro ordered from the bar.

On of the girls hopped into his lap straddling him. His position made it obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear. The other two pressed their bodies against his arms and started massaging his chest as the other girl put her fingers in his hair and began to grind against him.

"You should come with us hot stuff we could blow your mind." The girl on top of Pietro said. The other two nodded as they began rubbing their breasts against his arms.

"While that is a very tempting offer girls." Pietro tried to pull away without hurting them. "But I have a girlfriend and she'll be on her way any minute now." He told them.

"Screw her. You need more than she can give you that's obvious." The girl on top leaned forward to kiss him. The other two were holing him making it harder for Pietro to pull away. He leaned back as far as he could and the girl was just about to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Chloe finished touching up her make up and headed back towards the bar she froze when she saw the scene at the bar. Her eyes narrowed and she strode towards the girls who were ganging up on her Pietro. All the years of training with her uncle General Sam Lane came hurtling back as she yanked the two girls who were pressing themselves against Pietro by the hair. She towed them off and then shoved them away from Pietro. "Unless you want to wind up in a hospital bitch....you`re going to get off my boyfriend`s lap." She growled. Her eyes narrowed as the skank in question merely kept scooting closer towards Pietro. Chloe sighed, "Well don`t say I didn`t warn you." She growled and punched her in the face. The girl shrieked and fell back sporting a bloody nose. Chloe had the supreme satisfaction of seeing the girl scramble off of Pietro faster then she could blink. The girl stammered for a moment before she turned and fled following her friend`s. Chloe watched them go with a little smirk on her face before she sat down, acting for all the world as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Pietro smiled and grabbed Chloe's hand before yanking her into his lap, in the same position as the other girl, and kissing her hard. He pulled back running his hands over her body.

"That was so fucking hot." He whispered before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:21 pm

She smiled into the kiss and looped her arms around his neck. She pulled back and smirked at him, "That was all thanks to having a General as my uncle." She said with a laugh.

Last edited by Watchtower on Tue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Pietro smirked as he moved his hands down to caress her rear. "Well we should thank him for that first chance we get." He kissed her lightly and reached for his drink. He took a sip. "What do you want Chlo?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

She frowned and sighed before addressing the bartender, "I`ll have a shot of whiskey, straight up." She said and waited for the bartender to hand her her drink. She smiled and took a sip before curling one arm around Pietro`s neck, "Would it surprise you to know I know how to do a lap dance?" She asked almost innocently.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

"Chlo there is nothing about you that could ever surprise me." He caressed her sides. "But if your going to do that I think we should go to one of those private side rooms don't you?" He stood taking her hand leading her to the corner.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Chloe took another sip of heer drink as she laughed and followed him inside. "Ohh someone`s eager." She teased. She made sure he was comfortably seated before she started doing the lap dance that she had learned at the strip club.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Pietro grinned as he made himself comfortable to watch. "This is going to be fun." He took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:24 am

She smirked at him as she undid the dress slowly as she looked up at him almost shyly. She allowed the dress to pool to the floor and smirked as he took in her black lingerie. She sashayed towards him and got on his lap, she played with the ends of his hair and started doing her dance.
[Ooc I suck at explaining things and uhmm I`ve never done a lap dance XD hope its accurate lol]
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:38 am

Pietro smirked and took a drink as he watched and felt Chloe move and grind on him. "Oh this is so fucking hot." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:55 am

She laughed lightly, "Oh I hope it is." She said as she played with the ends of his fair hair. She kept rocking and grinding against him, enjoying the feel of his hardening member.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Pietro gabbed her hips feeling her move against him. "OH man I could watch you move like this all day long Chlo." He caressed her sides grinning.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

She smirked up at him, "You could." She whispered suggestively as she trailed her fingers up his muscled chest. She rocked harder against him and bit her lip as she focused on how amazing his clothed member felt against her own barely covered slit.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:11 pm

"Well that's good." He smirked as he moved forward and bit her nipple through her top. He ground her against him as he moved up into her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:26 pm

She bit her lip even harder as his hips thrust up harder against her, " Pietro." She whispered forgetting about the lap dance she was supposed to be giving him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date night   Date night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Date night
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadowed Ground :: Maxwell's-
Jump to: