Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's have a fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Adam woke up next to Laura on the bed. He supported himself up with his elbows, watching Lauras sleeping face. He had his morning wood on, deciding that he could atleast try something. He nuzzeled his face against her neck, letting his breath tickle her skin. "Good morning." He whispered, kissing her neck, moving his kisses up to her ear.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Laura winced a little when she felt someone's breath tickle her neck. She woke up, before moaning a little at Adam kissing her neck. She moved her head a little, "Morning.." Laura whispered as she stretched a little, wincing when he started to kiss her ear. She felt a little nervous at this, but knew he was only kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Adam slowly moved his lips to kiss her lips. He sucked on them passionately, bringing his hand to caress her side, going down to her thigh, stopping there. "Does this bother you?" He asked, not wanting to go farther if she wasn't ready. His erection wasn't that hard yet, so he could still live with it if she decided to stop now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Laura kissed him back, before feeling his hand move to her thigh. She caressed his cheeks as she looked at him, shaking her head, "No.." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

He smiled down at her, connecting the kiss again, eagerly kissing her. He let his hand caress her thigh, going to her inner thigh, and cupping her crotch area, slowly and softly stroking it. He broke the kiss to see her reactin to that.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Laura kissed him back, before feeling his hand move to her area. Her legs widened a little as she moaned with her eyes closed. She felt him break the kiss, having her hands rest on his chest. Though she kept getting a little nervous, but she relaxed so she could push it away.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Adam connected with her lips once again, smiling against them, slipping his tongue inside her mouth, letting it explore it's surroundings. He took her spreading her legs as a sign she really was ready. He let his hand go inside her pyjama bottoms, carefully massaging her clit. He started to rub his member against her thigh, letting out a soft moan feeling himself get harder.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Laura kissed him back, moaning a little at him slipping his tongue inside her mouth. She caressed his cheeks, before wincing a little at him going inside her pants and rubbing her. Before she moaned as he massaged her clit, though feeling his member against her thigh started to make her a little bit more nervous..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:33 pm

He got eexcited when she moaned. He moved his kisses down to her neck, moving her top up, revealing her breasts. He leaned down to kiss them, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, He kept rubbing his manhood against her, feeling there was no going back now. He sat up, pulling her bottoms off, before removing his own. He setteled between her legs, teasing her entrance, before slowly pushing in. He leaned down to her neck, leaving a small hickey on there.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Laura moaned at him kissing her neck, before feeling him move her top up. Her eyes widened a little when he kissed them, before closing them as he sucked on them. She looked up at him when he got up, before freezing when he pulled her bottoms off. Her eyes widened a little as the nervousness struck her, and next thing she knew he was in her. She whimpered a moan at him giving her a hickey, before she pushed him away, "N-no! S-stop..I..I can't.." Laura whimpered, feeling really nervous with him inside her..And without asking her if he could..really made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:43 pm

He looked up at her. "Laura?! Why?" He was really turned on, hi erection almost painful. He touched her arm gently. "Laura please...." He asked pleadingly. He went to kiss her neck again, trying his best to get her in the mood. "Please... Laura.... Let's ... just...do this...." He said inbetween kisses with a husky horny whisper.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:15 am

Laura felt him kiss her neck again, and could tell he was trying to get her in the mood.

"Please... Laura.... Let's ... just...do this...."

She winced as she heard the tone of his voice, "I..I can't...I..I'm still nervous.." She said as her eyes softened, "I'm..sorry..I..I thought I was going to be okay..but..I'm not.."

[[OOC I'm going to be gone half the day, maybe..Depends if I feel better then I feel today. <3333 // P.S. Half of me wanted to keep it going! Q.Q X'D]]
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 am

Adam was persistent, kissing her lips now. "There is no need to be nervous Laura." He moved to kiss her neck again, moving his hand to stroke her clit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 am

Laura kissed him back, before she felt him kiss her neck again. She then winced when he stroke her clit, knowing he really wanted to do this..But, she felt so uncomfortable, "But...I am..." She said as she looked away, feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 am

He moved his kisses down her neck to her chest. "Just relax. I won't hurt you." He slowly entered his fingers into her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:05 am

Laura winced as she closed her eyes, whimpering when he entered his fingers into her. And that felt horrible, to not have him listen to her..She pushed him away, "Stop! Your making me even more uncomfortable by not listening to me!" She said as she looked at him, crossing her legs as she covered herself a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am

Adam looked up at her, glaring slighltly from the frustration. "Really Laura!! It's been weeks and you still refuse my touch!! I fucking try to be gentle and fucking try to be understanding, but I have needs too!!" He got up from the bed, pulling his pants up angrily.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 am

Laura froze when he yelled at her, "I..I'm sorry!" She yelled back, "I..I don't know what's wrong with me! Ever since that...incident..I've been nervous." She said as she felt really bad, looking away..Laura really didn't know how to move on from that..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 am

He shot a glare at her. "Well obviously I repulse you!! I am getting fucking tired of this back and forth thing Laura!! "
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 am

"N-no you don't!" She yelled back, before shutting up when he yelled at her again. She looked down, "I'm sorry!!" Laura yelled at him, "Don't do this!" She yelled, not wanting to fight about this..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 am

"Do what?! Get upset?! Ofcourse I will get upset!! I feel like you are toying with me Laura!! And I don't like it!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 am

"Well I'm not! I mean..I'm not trying to! But, I thought you were okay with me being nervous?!" She yelled at him, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am

He sighed heavily and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I am, but you could have said so earlier. It fucking pisses me off to be so turned on and have no place to go."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 am

Laura felt bad that she did this, and she understood him..She felt so incredibly bad that she turned him on..and just pushed him off. She looked down, "We..we could try again.." Laura suggested, "Maybe..I'm thinking about it too much.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:13 am

He turned his head to look at her. "Are you sure this time?" He asked, not sure if he could trust her not to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's have a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's have a fight
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Music Meister's Room-
Jump to: