Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's have a fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Let's have a fight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Laura blushed as she smiled him, before moaning when he lowered her on top of him. She looked at him, smiling, "I love you too.." She kissed him back, before she pulled away to moan as he bounced her on top of him. Her chest bouncing as well as she moaned in pleasure. Her hands gripped his shoulders lightly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 pm

He looked up at her pleasured face, very proud of the moans she was making for him. He moaned too, arching his head back. He made her bounce on him faster.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Laura put her hands behind her as she kept herself balanced when he moved her faster, she then begun to help as she moaned louder. Her head had arched back as they continued to help her bounce. She bit her lip, before gasping, "I..I missed this, Adam..O-only you...only you can drive me this wild-AAAH!" She screamed as he hit her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:35 pm

He was happy to hear that. "I missed us too... And I promise I will not let anyone else touch you... Not anymore..." He hit the same spot that had made her scream, hitting it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:38 pm

"I promise the same thing.." She gasped, before she screamed her moan when he hit her spot again. She moved forward to hug him, moaning before she buried her head into his shoulder. Laura was now shrieking her moans. And after a little bit she pushed him down as she let him lay down. She bounced on top of him her head was raised up as she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:43 pm

He looked up in surprise when she pushed him down, quickly recovering though. He moaned loudly under her, making his hand snake up to her breast, massaging it softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Laura gasped as her moans were becoming breathless. She arched her head back as she leaned backwards, continuing to move herself on top of him. Her right hand then rubbed her right breast as he was driving her with complete pleasure, "I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:55 pm

He could feel the pleasure clouding his mind. All he could hear was her screaming 'Ilove you' to him. "I love you too!! AAAH !!! Lauraaa!!!" HE screamed feeling his muscels tighten before relaxing completely.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Laura gasped as she screamed her moan as she came with him, falling softly on top of him as she rested against his chest. And when she could she slowly slid herself off of his member. She laid next to him as her head stayed on his chest. She sighed as she buried her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 pm

He smiled down at her, kissing her forehead as he held her close to his chest. He pulled the covers over them. "Well that should satisfy us for a while," He joked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Laura laughed as she nodded, "Glad I could pleasure you." She said as she kissed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:09 pm

He laughed. "The pleasure is all mine." He smiled as he pressed his cheek against the top of her head, smelling her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Laura felt him smell her hair, "Are you smelling my hair?" She asked as she laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 pm

He laughed. "Strawberry."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Laura laughed as curled up next to him. She then yawned and before she knew it she drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:15 pm

He closed his eyes, smiling widely, enjoying her warmth next to him and her scent mixing into his. He drifted off to sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a fight   Let's have a fight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's have a fight
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Music Meister's Room-
Jump to: