Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone time...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

[[ OOC: I actually laughed at the last line. XD ]]

Talia gave a audible moan near Bruce's ear. She loved every second of this, they hadn't quite made love since Dick went missing... and all that pent up sexual tension was just adding a large amount of kindle to her need, "Oh 'love, I've missed you." She stated, the feeling of being unable to tell where her body started and ended with his body was completely unfathomable.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 pm

{OOC: I feel the love -_-' XD}

He started rotating her hips at first slow, but then faster. "missed you too..." He mumbled against her skin, before laying her back down on the bed and thrusting her hard. He pressed his body as close to her as he could with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

[[ OOC: ♥ ]]

Talia shut her eyes, letting him rotate her hips a bit to get them comfortable but than increased his speed. She loved it rough, much more so than she'd ever let on to. Her back hit the bed softly as Bruce suddenly became much more dominate, choosing to thrust into her with such great power and speeds it would've made any woman's head spin.

Talia arched her back, trying to meet his thrusts with movements of her hips. Sometimes he'd slam on a spot that make her moan out his name in almost a broken pant.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:19 pm

He moved harder and faster, not wanting to stop. Her moans and pants kept him going.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Talia felt a sudden rush, she hadn't even felt it build up. Her muscles tightened and released with a final moan. Her breathing was a bit ragged but she could feel Bruce's heart pounding just as quickly as her was. She could see stars from behind her eye-lids as she opened them half way.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Bruce pulled himself out of her and halfway laid on top of her, holding her as he caught his breath. He kissed her shoulder and rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Talia made herself comfortable in Bruce's arms. The strong, muscles ones that seemed to be plausible of doing anything. She was tired, yes but not exhausted. It was a nice feeling she wished she could have more often. Talia run her fingers through his hand, moving her face into the crease of his neck, "I love you, Bruce." It wasn't the high of sex talking, not in the least bit. She had been wanting to say that since she found him again, it had hurt being away from him for so long.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Bruce held her closer to him and kissed her temple. "I love you too, Talia." He said, doing his best to bury his face in her neck, taking in her scent.

He missed her far more then he'd ever like to admit; too many times he would roll over in bed and awake at the feeling of no one being beside him. Every night when he would go on patrol, he was always looking for a lead to where she could have gone, who could have taken her...
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 pm

"I hope Alfred will be okay without us... and Tim..." Talia suddenly thought about the two, being alone. Alone again. She almost didn't want to think about it, just leaving her thoughts to the room and the room alone. But she found herself attached to the other to men... Alfred had been more of a father to her than her own and Tim was like the son she never had, just like Dick.

[[ OOC: I fucking love you, Bruce. p~q ]]
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 am

He smiled softly at her concerns. "They will be... We'll see them again." He said, kissing her forehead. He turned them over to where they were laying sideways facing each other.

He brushed her hair out of her face and rubbed her side softly. His blue eyes watched her. "You're so beautiful... How did I manage to get a beautiful woman like you for a wife?" He asked, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 am

Talia appreaciated his concern with squashing her fears away. Then she was moved again but she was glad to face him. He large, pale blue eyes searched her up and down before just looking into her own hazel ones.

"If I remember correctly I instigated this relationship."She said with an amused tone before moving her hand over Bruce's.

Last edited by Talia al Ghul on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 am

He chuckled softly. "So you did... I'm glad I followed through with it." He said, smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 am

Talia returned a soft smile moving into Bruce chest, just wanting to be in their embrace.

"I'm glad my father didn't creep you away."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 am

"Heh, he tried though, but I don't think anything could have kept me away form you." He said, wrapping his arms around her as she moved into his chest. He kissed the top of her head. "You're too precious to ever leave..."
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:05 am

Talis buried her face into his chest, just enjoying his scent. Her breathing finally leveled out as she shut her heavy lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 am

Bruce smiled as she started to fall asleep. He carefully grabbed something to cover the to of them up with, which turned out to be his cape.

He held her in his arms and kissed her temple. "Goodnight, love, get some sleep..." He whispered, in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:24 am

Talia felt something around them, Bruce's voice said muddy but soothing none-the-less. It didn't take too much longer after that for her to finally drift odd the sleep. A nice, warm, and comfortable one at that.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:27 am

Bruce watched her sleep for a long time, before he too finally fell asleep, holding his wife in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone time...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2