Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone time...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Bruce shut the door behind him and took off his mask, before taking Talia in his arms. "You can take the test in the morning." He said, before kissing her, then pulling back. "Right now, you're mine." He said, before kissing her once more.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Talia quickly kicked off her heels, more than okay with this, "Sounds fine." she said, before he reunited the kiss. She moved her hands on his chest, standing on the balls of her feet for her lips to reach his own.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:00 pm

He held her body close to him, having missed the feel of her curves against him. His hands ran the curves of her hips.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 pm

The leather on Talia's body didn't leave much to the imagination nor did it really leave much that she couldn't feel. She smirked on his lips, keeping the kiss going a bit longer wanting Bruce's hands to explore her.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Bruce smirked against her lips. "You've been away from home for too long..." He said, against her lips, while pulling her closer against him. His hand ran down to her thigh and he gave it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

"Maybe I should leave more often if I get a hello like this." Talia whispered onto his lips sliding her arms around his neck. She took a quick intact of breath when Bruce moved his hand on to her thigh and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 pm

"I wouldn't like the thought of that..." He said, coming his lips to her neck. "Just leaving you at the mansion makes me miss you." He said, as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 pm

"Watch out Batwoman, I'm taking your spot?" Talia joked in a lighter tone, leaning her neck to the side to give Bruce better access, "Mm, I don't think she'll appeal to the idea."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 pm

He chuckled, his breath tickling her skin. "No, I don't think she would. Besides, she's not my wife." He said, one of his hands moving up her back before cupping the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 pm

"Oh humor me, love." Talia said, pressing herself onto him. Her head leaned more to his shoulder but rested on her arms. "I couldn't ever see myself in a cowl, I'd have hat hair from hell."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 pm

He chuckled more. "I'm sure you could get advice from Batgirl on how to keep your hair nice." He said, before picking her up, causing her to wrap her legs around his, as he moved her over to the bed.

He laid her down on the mattress and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Talia loved to hear his chuckle through his chest. The vibrations the coursed through his chest were intoxicating. When he lifted her up she moved her legs around his. She felt them moved as her back was slowly placed on the mattress. Their lips connected once more, she regrettably moved her lips against his speaking, "Usually by this time clothes are completely off. Slowing down?" She asked, not really caring if they went slow or not but felt the need to point the habitual man disregarded a habit.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Bruce pulled back a little. "My apologizes." He said, smiling and giving a little bow, before he began to undress her. He slipped her leather outfit off and slipped off his costume.

"Is this better for you?" He asked, smirking, as he ran his hands on her bare stomach.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:12 pm

"Much." Talia said in a lower voice, her hands moving to caress his perfectly toned chest. She felt her stomach twitch in response to Bruce's hand. The cold skin meeting with warm skin.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 pm

His hands moved up to her breasts where he began to massage them. "Glad you're pleased." He said, moving to her neck and kissing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 pm

"Not as much as I'm about to be, 'love." Talia said, moving her legs from Bruce's and placing them on the bed. She relaxed, leaning her head away to give Bruce a better access to it.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:47 pm

He massaged her breasts with more force and trailed his lips down to one of her breasts before kissing it and sucking on the nipple slightly.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Talia shut her eyes and let her hands moved from his neck to slide into his hair, lightly gripping it. She stomach felt a wave of pleasure, she gasped, curling her toes in response to the wave.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 pm

His free hand moved down to her and one of his fingers slipped in. He felt her wetness and smirked as he moved his finger fast within her. He put more pressure on her breasts and began to lightly gazing his teeth against her breast.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Talia made the first moan of the night, tightening her grip on Bruce's hair and moving her legs further apart for him. God, Bruce always knew where to put what and how to do this to make her crazy. Oh she loved it.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 pm

He pressed his body closer to hers, without crushing her. She could feel him large and hard against her leg. He sat up, pulling her up with him. His lips went back to hers, but his finger moved ever faster in her.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Talia let him move her around, only person she'd ever let do that. She could feel him, completely prepared and she really wanted it. She quickly mirrored Bruce's lips, wanting more. Sometimes their kiss would be interrupted by a moan, soon the moans almost just completely killed the kiss.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Bruce smiled against her lips. "You ready for me?" He asked, smirking a little now. He moved his lips to her neck and started biting, while his finger still went on inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 pm

"Yes." Talia moaned out, pulling herself as tightly as she could to Bruce. She went to as far as moving her legs around him and pulling her lower half as close as she could get it to his body, Bruce's arm making part of it impossible.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Bruce removed his hand and placed it on her waist, before lowering her on to him. As entered her, he let out a moan/grunt. It felt good to be reunited with her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone time...   Alone time... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone time...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next