Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. Empty
PostSubject: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 pm

[[ OOC: This sound is stuck in my head.. XD ]]

Talia walked next to Bruce, who was in costume, as he quickly left the area from which Chloe had been, "Beloved, I do not believe in this... heart-felt switch around. Though, it may be possible after the last time it happened." Talia spoke moving her arm around his, letting her fingers attach themselves to the creases between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Batman looked down at her and smiled softly. "I know you don't."

He paused the two of them walking for a moment. "How are you? What happened?" He asked, placing a hand on her upper arm.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Talia gave a short, simple sigh before looking ahead making sure not to pass her... well their room up.

"I am... fine. What happened to myself or from what I could get from my talk with Dick?" She asked, leaning her head on his arm. Enjoying the minor twitching the muscles took in response to her sudden pressure.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 pm

He studied her for a moment. "How about both?" He asked, his thumb stroking her arm a little.

"How bad is Dick?" He asked, wanting to know what Dick went through to make Talia tell him to wait to see his son.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Talia paused in her steps, causing him to stop too, "This is our room. I suggest we settle in before I go into full detail." Talia unwrapped herself from Bruce before opening the door as it made a satisfying click. She turned her head to Bruce as she pushed the door open.

"All rooms are seemingly set up for the person living in it, as if they know the person's style and clothing habits. It's... interesting yet a bit unsettling." She said, walking into the room, expecting Bruce to she the door when he came in, "Also, rooms are sound proof. Which I found interesting as well."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 am

"That is interesting." He said, shutting the door behind him as he looked around the room.

He took off his mask, now looking at Talia with his blue eyes. He walked over to her. "Tell me what happened, Talia..." He said, softly, holding her arms, gently. He kept his eyes on hers the whole time, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:08 am

Talia looked up into his paler, blue eyes and felt her heart melt into putty, "I had to run an errand, you and Tim were on patrol and I just... Well thought I could get away with sneaking out the house. Didn't get so lucky. Portals are an annoying piece of technology." Talia said a bit frustrated with the thought of being caged in the area. Though she had Vruce now to make it better...

Talia stopped looking at Bruce's eyes towards the wall before lookin back into his irresistable eyes, "They replayed when they did to him. As we assumed the Joker did hold a stake in the first one, Kara saved Dick before it could get past Day one thankfully." She sighed in a bit of relief.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:39 am

Bruce cursed as he turned away from her. "Not again... How could this have happened?" He asked, more to himself as he sat down on the bed with his hands in his hair.

"...How did the portals get to you? You said you were going to make an errand?" He asked, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 am

"Dick didn't know how it happened. He was just a baffled." Talia was hoping Bruce wouldn't ask the question, but he did.

"Portals summoned us here. Seems to be a common theme." Talia took another moment, letting that sink in before she continued, "And I was going to leave the manor to run an errand... Bruce, I think I'm pregnant." Talia stated in a smaller, more out if Talia's normal octave range.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:54 am

"...Bruce, I think I'm pregnant."

Bruce stared at her in shock, before he stood up. He walked over to her and raised his hand to cup her cheek. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly, before moving to her ear. "You could have just asked Alfred to get you pregnancy test or taken you to the doctor.... he likes keeping secrets from me." He whispered in her ear, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:56 am

Talia felt her cheeks burn a bit but still enjoyed the touch, "Sometimes it's a bit... Awkward talking the Alfred about female things." Talia slowly spoke out, moving her hands around his.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:00 am

He brushed some hair out of her face. "Not surprising... but he would have enjoyed keeping it from me. He probably would have been humming throughout the halls... And I would have had to go on a thorough investigation to find out what has made my butler gone insane."
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:02 am

Talia blinked her hazel eyes at his antics, "So the Dectective would have ratheres I made this a mystery that you could solve? Typical, beloved."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 am

"I'd rather you told me of your suspicions yourself, like you have tonight... If only under better circumstances." He said, before kissing her lips softly.

"...At least we're together... and that you don't have to go through this alone." He stated, starring her in the eyes as his fingers grazed her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:49 am

Talia listened to him, taking his hand away from her face, "We still do not know if this is definite, beloved. It's all pure speculation." Talia ran her hand over the hand she had control of.

"But if it is... What will we do? This is honestly not the best place to raise a child."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:03 pm

"I know." Bruce said, watching her play with his hand.

"...We'll do the best we can." He finally said, after a moment. "We'll find away out of here and raise our child at home."
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Talia felt a bit nauseated, but tried her best to just take deeper breathes and hoped she wouldn't have the feeling for much longer, "I'm slightly excited about the thought." She said moving her hand that held Bruce's hand to her stomach. She looked up and gave her best attempt at a smile.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

"Why don't we sit down?" He said, when he saw the look on her face.

"I've never taken care of a baby before." He stated, smiling as he sat her on the bed with him. He gently rubbed her stomach. "I think this will be a new experience for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:59 pm

"I'm sure you have more experience with child rearing than I." Talia moved her hands around his hand, "We should see if we can find a test around here." She added quickly not wanting to get hopes up if it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:10 pm

"Only little boys." Bruce stated, standing up with her.

"If there's a medical lab, there should be some in there..." He stated.

{OOC: I don't know, I'm lost at this point XD}
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:29 pm

( OOC: I could bring in Dick? )

Talia nodded, thinking that would be the best thing to do.

"It would be downstairsand I believe it is labeled by the door."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:35 pm

{OOC: Sounds great to me X3}

He placed his mask back on then grabbed her hand. "Let's go." He said, moving her out of the room.

{OOC: New topic?}
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:46 pm

( OOC: okay Dick will make the thread if you want? )

Talia nodded, almost wishing she had worn flats instead of heels. Se moved after him, taichung herself around his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.   Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hands Touch. Eyes Meet. Sudden Silence. Sudden Heat.
Page 1 of 1