Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's all my fault

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Laura ran to her room, crying. She leaned against the wall, facing it as she was crying hard. Adam..he..he was hurt, and she couldn't save him from that torture. She punched the wall, crying harder. Laura looked around as she went to the bathroom, putting her hands over the sink. She went to cut herself, before remembering Adam made her promise to him she wouldn't do it..Her eyes softened as she just pinched the spots on her wrist hard, that it cut off her healing..She watched how her skin was just use to that, and bruised right away. She knew her wounds wouldn't heal..for when she went to take on X-666..
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:59 am

Anthony stormed into Lauras room. "Why did you run!?" He didn't see her in the room, so he peeked in the bathroom. Leaning on the doorway waiting for an answer to that one. He was fuming.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:08 am

Laura froze when she heard Anthony..she didn't look at him, "Cause..I didn't see that he was missing..I mean..I saw it, but then..I..saw the back of you..and I.." She felt the tears falling down her cheeks, "I..I couldn't save him..I.." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:17 am

He narrowed his eyes. "Well he clearly needed you there, and you just ran." He walked into the room and forced her to look at him. "That is selfish!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:18 am

Laura winced when he made her look at him, "How is it selfish!? IT'S MY FAULT HE IS HURT! IT'S MY FAULT! ALL MY FAULT, HOW CAN I FACE HIM WHEN IT'S MY FAULT!?" She asked, screaming at him.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:22 am

His eyes widened before they narrowed into slits. He grabbed her by the throath and slammed her into the wall. "I'm listening!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:23 am

Laura shrieked as she coughed, grabbing his arm. Her eyes were wide as she looked at him. Her eyes softened, telling him everything that happened with X-666, "And..she doesn't like people not believing her.." She tried to push him away, "G-get off now.."
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:33 am

He just grabbed her throath harder. He squeesed it, trying to hold his rage in. She was the reason why his brother had lost his voice, the reason he had been... raped. He dropped her on the floor, and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her to the room, stopping by the door to lock it. He threw her on the bed. "You are not going anywhere till I'm done with you." He spat his words at her through gritted theeth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 am

Laura closed her eyes in pain, coughing at how he squeezed her neck. She gasped for air when he dropped her..Until she suddenly screamed as she dragged her back into the room, "Stop!" She shrieked, before screaming as he threw on the bed. Laura looked up at him, backing up, trying to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 am

He got ontop of her, pinning her down. "I won't stop until I think you have had enough!!!" He started to tear her clothes off of her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 am

Her eyes widened as he got on top of her, screaming immediately when he tore off her clothes, "S-STOP IT!" She screamed as she started to struggle. She put her hands on his chest, trying to push him away.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 am

He pushed her down on the bed, raising his hand up to hit her face hard. "Shut it bitch!!!" He smacked her face around few more times. He ripped her shirt and bra off, throwing them away. He turned her on her stomach and removedher pants, and tore off her panties. He smacked her ass till it was bright red. "I hope you know you deserve every bit of this!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 am

Laura shrieked when he hit her face, before going mute when he did it again. She gasped when he ripped off her top. Before shrieking when he removed her pants, trying to get away from him. Her eyes closed as she shrieked when he tore off her panties. She gripped the bed sheets as he kept smacking her ass.

"I hope you know you deserve every bit of this!!"

Laura's eyes widened, feeling the tears well up in her eyes. She stopped struggling, letting the tears fall down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 am

He turned her around, making her sit up. He opened his pants. "I suppose you know what to do. If you bite I will make this hurt much more than it's going to." He said coldly to her, grabbing her hair and pulling her face closer to his crotch.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 am

Laura looked at him, trying not to look down..She didn't want to, she didn't want his member in her mouth. She gasped as he pulled her face close to his member. Laura moved her head away, not wanting to.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 am

He narrowed his eyes and forced himself in her mouth. "Lick it like the little whore you are!" He commanded her, yanking her hair for effect.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:11 am

Laura whimpered when he put his member in her mouth. She didn't like this, and she didn't like being called a whore. Though it was the last straw when he yanked her hair. She bit his member, ripping her head away from him, getting up to run to the bathroom to hide.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 am

He yelled in pain and ran after her. He managed to get in there before she closed the door. He backed her up into a corner, and grabbed her hair, dragging her to the shower. He grabbed the showerhead and started to beat her whit it. "I told you not to bite!! Bitch!!" He started to hit her face with it. "Now what do you say whore?!" He asked while beating her still.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:18 am

Laura screamed when grabbed her hair and dragged her to the shower. Her eyes widened when she saw him grab the shower head, making her cover her head as she screamed when he started to beat her. She was able to move her face so it would hit her more on the back of her head, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" She cried out.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:28 am

He stopped beating her, clearly satisfied by the word. He let the shower head drop to the ground and yanked her up, forcing her to lean over the sink. He got behind her and forced her to look herself in the mirror. He pushed himself into her pussy, not giving her any chance to adjust. Starting to thrust into her hard and fast. He came into her and pulled away before entering her ass. He felt her starting to bleed, the blood providing enough lubricant for him. When he came into her the second time he let her drop to the floor. "Consider it your punishment whore!" He growled at her and starting to clean himself up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:32 am

Laura winced when he made her lean over the sink. She looked at herself in the mirror, before screaming when he pushed himself inside of her. She didn't like this, she started to cry, lowering her head. Laura hated this man, hated him..She whimpered at how he kept thrusting in her. She thought it was over when he pulled out..Though her eyes widened as she screamed when he entered her ass. That was painful as she felt the tears get heavier as she cried, shrieking each time he thrusted in her. When he was done, she fell to the floor, laying there.

"Consider it your punishment whore!"

Laura laid there, curling up, her bruises started to form..
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 am

He had cleaned himself up and looked coldly at the woman. He kicked her in the stomach. "Consider yourself lucky bitch! Now I'm of to find that other whore." He said before going out of the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 am

Laura coughed when he kicked her in the stomach. She watched them leave..She got up slowly, cleaning herself off. Laura was glad she had taken a bath before all of this..She didn't want to go back in the shower..She got dressed, having a long black sleeved shirt, and jeans. Her sleeves went down to her palm, able to completely hide her bruises. Laura walked back to the Medical Lab, limping slightly. Though on her way she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's all my fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all my fault   It's all my fault Empty

Back to top Go down

It's all my fault
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: X-23's Room-
Jump to: