Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your not Adam..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Laura was looking for Adam, but found him in the living room, leaning against the wall. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, "Hey..Adam.." She said as she kissed his back, "Was..thinking..we could have some fun in my room for a change.." Laura said as she pressed her chest against his back, "I'll see you in a few." She said before she kissed the back of his neck and left.

---
Laura was in her room, sitting by a desk as she was reading some stuff about nightingales.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:00 pm

OOC : Replying on adam, cause I really can't be productive enough to make the account XDD

Anthony was in the livingroom when a woman came up behind him and hugged him. He tensed slightly and then glanced over his shoulder at her. 'Adam.... So he is here then...' He decided to follow her, he saw her go to her room, and thought up a plan. He needed to know what her relationship was to Adam. He was painfully aware he might have the same frame as Adam, but they still looked different from the face. He took his tie and smirked. He walked into the room and was glad she had her back turned to her. He crept up behind her and put the tie over her eyes, blindfolding her. He kissed her cheek to put her at ease. "What kind of fun did you have in mind." He was lucky his voice was almost like Adams, a little deeper though.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Laura tensed when she was suddenly blindfolded. She blushed a little when he kissed her cheek. She smirked, "Well..I as thinking..maybe..having sex with my boyfriend.." Laura said, smiling softly, "And..maybe..go rough like we did the other day.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm

He smirked. 'Boyfriend.... Well that was easy.' He started to kiss her neck. "Oh, I can show you a whole new kind of rough." He raised her into a standing position. "Any name I should call you as?" He asked kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Laura raised her head, gasping softly. She stood up as he pulled her up. Though she found his question confusing, but maybe he just wanted to hear her name, "Well..there is..Laura, sweetheart, honey..the names you use most for me.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

He smirked into her neck, letting his hand travel to between her legs. "Laura eh? I was thinking of something along the lines of 'whore' or 'slut'." He started rubbing her in the front while his other hand went to her ass and smacked it hard. The sound of it even making him jump slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Laura froze at those two words, feeling how he rubbed her area..And jumped when he smacked her ass. She finally had it hit her, "Get off! Get off! Your not Adam!" She yelled, turning around and pushing him away. Laura took off of the tie, freezing when she did indeed see someone other then Adam, "C-crap.." She said, backing up as she started to head towards her door.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Anthony smirked when she finally realised. "Took you long enough." He then saw her try to run to the door, quickly cutting her off and locking the door. "What's the hurry? And do you often mistake other people for Adam?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Laura backed up when he locked the door, looking at him, "N-no..this..this is the first time..B-but..you looked so much like him..from..behind..I.." She shook her head as she ran to the bathroom to hide from him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 pm

He smirked. "You are not the first one to do that, but really usually it takes less time for them to notice." He walked closer to her, touching her chin. "So where is my dear little brother?" He asked looking into her eyes with a sinister smirk.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Laura backed up against the sink, "I-I don't know.." Her eyes then widened..

Where is Adam?

She looked at the entrance of the bathroom, looking back up at him, running towards the entrance of her room again.

Fuck..fuck FUCK! ADAM WHERE ARE YOU!?
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:38 pm

He frowned and followed her when she ran out of the room. If she had caused some harm on his brother he would make her pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your not Adam.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your not Adam..   Your not Adam.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your not Adam..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: X-23's Room-
Jump to: