Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-666

X-666

Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. Empty
PostSubject: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Jane had chained Adam against the wall. She had locked the doors, and had made sure nobody would be able to hear them. She smirked as she spun a knife in her hand. Jane walked to him and cut his cheek, before cutting his arm and his leg. She smirked at the blood, the cuts were deep. She licked the knife and smirked, doing another cut on his arms and legs, before she was satisfied. She touched all of his wounds, wiping his blood on her skin and clothes. And when she had enough on her, she walked to the table in the middle of the room..It had loads of blood on it..Someone had been tortured on this table..

After a while she got up and walked to Adam, slapping him hard across the face, "Wake up!" She yelled, glaring at him coldly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:17 pm

He woke up, feeling the hard slap on his cheek. He turned his face to see Jane, blood allover her. His eyes widened. 'Whose blood is that?' He struggeled against his chains, only to wince when he felt the stinging in his cuts. "What the hell are you doing?!" He asked glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Jane smirked at him and turned back on him as she sucked on the knife's tip, licking away the rest of the blood. She turned to look at him, "You..left me..alone..You didn't believe me..over that..bitch.." She said as her blue eyes looked up at him, they were darker due to the lighting. Jane walked to him, "I can see by your body structure..your wondering whose blood this is.." She smirked, "Well..you see..it's yours." She said as she rubbed his cheek, getting some of the blood. Jane licked a little bit at the blood on her fingers, before putting her fingers into his mouth. She smirked and got up, walking away, "Now..if you try to fight back..I'll kill X-23..and don't say I can't..Cause I almost did when I first met her."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 pm

He glared at her. "You are sick, just like she said you were." He flinched when she touched his cheek, and took some of his blood. He made a disgusted face when she put her bloodied fingers in his mouth. He glared her harder. "If you hurt her, I will kill you myself!!!"
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Jane looked at him and just smirked at him. She threw one of her other knives right by his face without looking at him. She laughed, "I'm her clone..I know how to dodge.." Jane said as she smirked wider, walking to him. She put her hand on his cheek, "I hate being resisted..and I hate it when people don't believe me..So..if you resist any of what I'm going to do with you..I'm going to slaughter your precious pretty girl.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:42 pm

He glared at her. "I could make you un chain me and then make you walk to a lake and drown yourself." He looked at the knife by his face.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Jane glared at him as she cut his cheek fast. She saw him wince, "I will slaughter your throat if you try.." She said before she licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:55 pm

He winced, the knife was too close for comfort. if he would try now it wouldn't end well. He decided to wait for a better opportunity. He turned his face away from her, feeling disgusted.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Jane watched his movement, and his body structure, "You know..I'm not going to even give you a chance to." She said as she forced his mouth opened, sticking the knife in his throat, slicing his vocal chords. She smirked and took the knife out of his mouth. Jane then smirked, "Now behave..or precious Laura gets killed." She said as she started to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Adam didn't have a chance to resist before she cut his vocal chords. It hurt like hell, he felt hollow. His only weapon had been taken away from him. He could taste the blood in his mouth, just staring into her face in shock. He bowed his head down in defeat, not caring what she did to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Jane smirked as she kissed him more, rubbing him through his pants. She glared at him, making sure if he resisted she would get up and leave for Laura. And he obeyed her orders. After a while she took off his pants and boxers, rubbing him harder. When she saw his member lift up, she smirked, "You like that.." She said before she lowered her head to suck on him for a little while. Though didn't let him release..and she knew he didn't like this, only his body..which made this even better..Oh if Laura would see this..She then got on top of him and put his member inside of her. Though she wasn't a virgin, due to she had recently had her virginity taken from her..But, she didn't care.

After a good while of moving herself on top of him, he came in her, making her smirk. She got up and backed up..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 pm

He wanted to cry. The tears were almost there. He felt violated and dirty about the way his body was reacting to her. He didn't care about anything she was saying, nor did he look at her face. He just wanted nothing more than to be in Lauras arms again.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Jane looked at him and kicked him in the throat. She smirked as she watched him cough in pain. She said on the table, thinking of what to do next, "I might just go and torture Laura anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

He snapped his head up, his throath evenmore sore now. He looked at her with fear mixed in hate. She had just violated him, he would be damned if she would hurt Laura too. He started to breathe more heavily, imagining her head bursting into flames.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Jane got up, "First her wrists..then slit her throat..fast death for her.." She said as she smirked, looking back at Adam, "See you later..maybe." She said as she put her pompoms on her back, taking her knife as she walked out of the basement.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm

He struggled against the chains until she left. He stopped after a while. He felt his feet give in and just hung there in his chains. He let the tears come, not able to hold them anymore. 'Laura..... You better be safe....' He passed out after what seemed like an eternity in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..   Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Resist..me..will be the biggest mistake you will do..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Basement-
Jump to: