Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-666

X-666

You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. Empty
PostSubject: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Jane shrieked as she fell through the portal. She was in her cheerleading uniform, and her cuts on her legs and arms had disappeared. She looked up at the portal, before getting up as she dusted herself off. Her blue eyes looking around the area, "Where am I?" Jane asked herself, before looking around and fixing her hair. She was being calm in this strange situation, though she smiled as she realized this place looked dark.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Adam walked to the portal, recieving a cal to pick up someone. When he arrived he saw a young girl in cheerleading costume. "Hello there sweetheart. Wondering where you are?"
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Jane turned to look at man, and froze a little. This man was pretty good looking, making her smirk inside of her head. She nodded to the man, "Yeah..What is this place?" She asked as she smiled politely, getting interested in the place.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:31 pm

He smiled at the girl. "Well it's a long story, but *insert long ass explanation cause I am so so so lazy*. So that is pretty much it." He smiled to her again.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Jane wanted to smirk at what this place was, and why they were there. She moved her arms behind her, pinching her wrists so she wouldn't laugh, "That's..awful.." She said, before walking to him, "I'm Jane, also known as X-666, like the devil's number." Jane said with a wide smile and a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:37 pm

He smiled at her. "That is indeed ominous. But you said x-666? Do you know... x-23 by any chance?" He asked, not liking to use Lauras weapon name.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Jane froze as she heard X-23's name. She couldn't help the smirk that formed on her lips, "I should know her..I'm her clone." She said as her eyes narrowed wickedly, her bright blue eyes darkening, "Let me guess..she is here?" Jane read the man's body structure and knew she was right, "Nice to know..wonder if she finally has a soul." She said as she looked up at the manor, her smirk stayed on her face.

Last edited by X-666 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 pm

He raised his eyebrow in surprise. "Her clone? Well that is interesting." He then walked by her. "Shall we? We can talk while we walk. And she is here." He started to walk with her, heading to the house.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Jane smirked when the man walked by her, "Sure." She said as she was already thinking of a plan to ruin Laura's day. She looked at the man after a while of silence..Jane moved close to him, her face close to his as her eyes narrowed almost seductively. She grabbed his arm and held it, "So..how do you know X-24?" She asked, her voice a bit cold, but innocent.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Adam tensed slightly when she grabbed his arm, but relaxed thinking she was just friendly. He smiled warmly to himself. "I'm her boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Jane froze as she heard that word..

Boyfriend..she has this man as her boyfriend!?

She smiled wider, hiding her angry, "Well..I'm sorry your with that murderous weapon..Have you..heard of all of the people she killed?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 pm

He stopped and frowned, pulling his arm from her. "She is not a weapon!! I don't want to hear you talk about her like that." He then looked at her with a stern expreccion.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Jane faked like she was hurt when he pulled his arm from her. She looked at him, "I-I just meant..that she killed thousands of people..and for her own amusement.." She said, making fake tears form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm

He felt uncomfortable seeing her tears. He had commited crimes before, but causing a girl to cry felt like the biggest crime he had ever done. "I know about her history, but she is not like that." He said sternly, but touching her shoulder comfortingly. "Don't cry."
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Jane looked at him, nodding to him, before she looked down. She wiped her fake tears, "I-I'm sorry..I..I just don't like to be treated that way...My..father..he always abused me.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:16 pm

He looked at her, feeling sorry for her. She wraped his arm around her shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't mean to bring out any trauma."
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Jane hugged him as she buried her face into his chest. She slowly smirked into his chest. Before going back to her act.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:21 pm

He hugged her back, rubbing her back comfortingly. "Should we continue our way back to the house Jane?"
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:22 pm

"Y-yes..that..that would be nice.." She said as she smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 pm

He smiled at her and led her to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.   You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath. Empty

Back to top Go down

You shouldn't be nice..to a psychopath.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Portals :: Marvel Portal-
Jump to: