Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check My Collar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Harvey made his way into the Library after a restless sleep and had been tempted to check on Rogue but figured that might spook her so he decided to see if he could find anything good to read. He pulled out a classic and stared down at it not really reading the title as his thoughts were still focused on what happened the previous night.....was he falling for this woman? Deep down he knew the answer and it both scared and excited him.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Rogue was exploring the area when she stumbled into the library. She was slightly impressed with the selection, she moved through the aisles running her hands over the spines of the books.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Harvey looked up when heard someone enter the room and froze when he saw Rogue browsing through the library, she hadn't noticed him yet however. He put the book back where he had found it and watched her silently for a moment before he spoke up, "So how was your rest last night?' He asked.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Rogue almost jumped, being startled from her book browsing. She turned quickly putting her hands on her hips, "Well, Harv, I didn't get much. Not uncommon though when you're in a new place." she bit her cheek, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

He looked around the library before he replied, 'About the same I'm afraid, sorry if I scared you." He said apologetically as he turned to look back at her.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:25 pm

"It's okay, I shoulda been more aware of my surroundings." she brushed off his apology, he should not have said sort for somethig tha wasn't his fault.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

He nodded and then looked around the libary once again, "So what brings you here?" He asked as he looked at her out of the corner of his eye. He silently admired her beauty and then winced, what would she want with him? He was ugly....terribly scarred...women screamed whenever they saw his face. And yet...Harvey hoped she never would...
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:44 pm

"Dunno. Just had a conversation with an old team mate. Was nice, haven't seen him sice I decided to join with the heroes." she said turning her head to face him, "You know, I couldn't stop thinking how awesome your face was. I mean does it hurt? Does it suddenly burn if you're around certain people?" she made it know she didn't care if the scar was ugly, actually it made her interested.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm

He couldn't help but laugh at her questions if anyone else had asked them he would not have had the same reaction. "It does hurt....especially if I'm around fires...but it doesn't burn around certain people. That would be pretty nifty though huh?" He asked as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Rogue understood why his face would burn when around fires, "Well it would be cool to be able to detect your enemies, kinda like Harry Potter." she said, almost amused.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm

He snorted with a laugh, "Harry is weak, he has to use a wand to defend himself. The scar on his head...well the ability fades after he defeats Voldemort...however yes it would be cool to sense my enemies." He admitted as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:16 pm

"Being a wizard would be fun though! I mean, if the worst enemy to the entire species was a dead wizard... life would be so much easier." It would beat having to walk around like some sort of plague.... She thought to herself for a moment.

Rogue blinked quickly, suddenly thinking, "Who is your arch enemy though?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 pm

He frowned at the subject change but didn't comment, "Batman.....he should have saved Rachel....but he didn't." He said darkly, he had in fact saved him. His eyes almost widened as he realized he had let slip her name.....Rachel....the woman he had been in love with.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 pm

'Rachel? That must have been the woman from earlier.' Rogue thought to herself. She tried to stifle a laugh that came without warning, "Batman? My Lord that has to be the worst hero name I've heard in a while."
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm

He smiled, "Oh well I don't know if the image is worse...he dresses up as a human sized bat and still manages to scare people." He shook his head at the idea.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:35 pm

"I wanna met 'im." She laughed out, clearly amused with the image, "Tall, dark, and brooding?" She just pulled it out, giving herself an image of a Count Dracula, hissing at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Harvey laughed, "You can say that I guess." He said as he pictured Rogue meeting Batman for the first time....no doubt she wouldn't be phased by his intimidating manner.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Rogue watched him seem to zone out for a moment, before coming back to this place. Probably imaging her meeting Batman, "So, what's it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:55 pm

He frowned, "What does what look like?" He asked momentarily thrown by her question.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:57 pm

"Whate'er you were thinkin' about." She asked, blushing lightly when she realized she might have confused him, she picked up on body language.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

An understanding smile broke out, "Ohh, you had me confused for a second there...I was just picturing you meeting Batman. I have a feeling you wouldn't be the type to go running for the hills if he so much as looked in your direction." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm

"Oh? I'm pretty sure I'd hold my own." She winked out, giving a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:10 pm

His heart flipped when she winked at him and he smiled, "I know you can." He said quietly, he knew he had never seen her fight before in his life but he would bet that she was a damn good fighter.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:11 pm

"So, what's your... evil thin'." She asked with air quotes around the evil word.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:22 pm

He sighed and then looked down, he knew that if she knew half of the things he was guilty of...she wouldn't look at him the same way. "Well...I actually have done some pretty terrible things....things I...-" He broke off, he couldn't tell her the awful things he had done.....she would hate him....even if for a time he had trained under Batman himself to help protect Gotham when he had temporairly regained his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check My Collar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check My Collar   Check My Collar Empty

Back to top Go down

Check My Collar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Library-
Jump to: