Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I Headed for a Car Crash?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Am I Headed for a Car Crash? Empty
PostSubject: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:30 am

[Ooc I blame the song Lipstick XDD]
Harvey led her into the room and showed her inside, "Well there you go, its not much but its better then nothing.' He said lightly as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 am

Rogue gave a slight snort, "Ya ain't kidding." she said moving into the room opening random door and drawers to explore the new area. She found a black tie and threw it at Harvey, "Oh hi tie."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 am

Harvey cringed when he saw the tie....it couldn't be..... he thought as he studied it critically....but it was... He felt naseua work its way up and tried to act like it didn't phase him...what was this doing here? he wondered as he stared down at it with his hands tightly gripping it. "No Rachel!" a flash of a memory and he dropped the tie as if it had burned him...which in some respects it had...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 am

Rogue turned to watch the man drop the tie like it was a poisonous snake, "Ya okay?" she asked, worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 am

He met her gaze and let out a tense short breath, "No...that tie...it came from when I got this." He said and pointed to his face before he stared at the tie with mixed emotions on his face.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:53 am

Rogue bit her lips, suddenly understanding, "I'm sorry, I had naw idea." She said quickly crossing room to look at Harvey. She looked up at the man's face, suddenly having the overwhelming need to touch his face, not with her hands of course.

Rogue gave him a soft look, hoping to calm him down, "Want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 am

He sighed and then looked up, not seeing her but the night when it had all happened, "I got caught in The Joker's crosshairs and he took me and my girlfriend. He put us in seperate warehouses with explosives in each of them and a timer that had been set up. In the rooms that we were in, there was a phone put on speaker so we could hear each other....I had been planning on asking her to marry me, but the Joker got to us first. So I asked her....and she said she would marry me...I thought for sure that she would be the one who would get saved in time....but she wasn't...I could hear her...just before she died. As I was being rescued I landed in a pool of gas on one side of my face....I knew she wasn't going to make it and I couldn't...I didn't want to be saved if it meant never seeing her again. As I was taken outside the warehouse exploded and my face.....got caught on fire...which lead to this." He said quietly as he gestured at his face.
[Ooc I totally went from memory on this soo I hope I didn't fudge it XD]
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Rogue placed her gloved hand on Harvy's face. Looking into his eyes "You did what you could." she whispered out, her eyes searching for some sort of emotion from his face.

[[ OOC: I have no idea ;-; ]]
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:44 pm

He sighed out, "But it wasn't enough." He said quietly before he took her hand and squeezed it gently before he released it. He made a vow then and there that he wouldn't let The Joker get near Rogue.....no matter what.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Rogue smiled warmly at him, "Sometimes things happen that we can't do anythin about... That would be one Of those times." she whispered, letting her voice carry on the wind.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:14 pm

[Ooc wind in a room ouo XD]
He nodded and forced a smile on his face, "I guess you're right." He said quietly before he turned to go, he had just opened up more in one night then he had in awhile.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 pm

[[ it's a phrase xD ]]

Rogue slowly let her hand fall, almost wishing he wouldn't leave but she knew she was being stupid, "Can I see you tomorrow?" she asked as he stood in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 pm

[Ooc Ohhh XDD *feels dumb*]
He let the hint of a smile grace his lips before he turned to look back, "Of course." He said quietly as hemet her eyes before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Rogue smiled back before shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Headed for a Car Crash?   Am I Headed for a Car Crash? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I Headed for a Car Crash?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Rogue's Room-
Jump to: