Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Along the Wall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Harvey looked up as Victor came in carrying an unconscious Nightwing in his arms, he looked less then pleased with his assignment and dropped him on the floor. Harvey smiled, "I don't think this is his lucky day.' He said and smiled darkly at Victor, "Not bad Zsasz." He said.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Joker almost squealed at the prize that Zsasz had brought him, "Indeed, the joke's on him! Hehehe!" He chuckled out, prancing along the room looking for something to wake him up with. He found a loose pipe and removed it from the wall, "Will this to, Deucie-Dent?" He said twirling the pipe in his hands, "But we're going to need to gag him, unless this place is soundproof... Can't have anyone with super-hearing hear us... now can weee-hehehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Two-Face smiled before he found something that would do for a gag and shoved it in Nightwing's mouth, "Want to see who gets the happy job of waking him up?" He asked as he held the coin up, "Heads, I wake him up and Tails you wake him up." He said with a twisted smile.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Joker just handed him the pipe, "You're no fun, Deucie-Dent." Knowing it would always favor him.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Harvey smiled as he took the pipe from him, "Time to wake the birdie." He said and swung the pipe at his ribs, he smirked as he heard a crack from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Dick groaned his chest hurting. He opened his eyes, his mask was on, a habit he got back into very time he left Kara's room, "Mmodjs." he quickled said, giving a harsh glare while wincing.

--

Joker rolled his eyes, "You should have hit him in the face! If his rib cracks into his lung we lose our toy."
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:17 pm

He tossed the pipe to The Joker before speaking, "Don't worry, he'll be fine just make sure not to hit that area again...at least not anytime soon." He said
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Dick shot glares at the men pulling on his bindings, he was unable to free himself.

--

"That right little Bat! We're going to have out fun... Just like we did eight years ago." joker watched the male pale, with a cackle he slammed the pipe at his face.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Harvey smirked and then stood by The Joker's side, "Long time no see birdie....how have you been lately?"' He asked with an amused smile as he knew Nightwing might not be able to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm

"Gmoph pmphll." Dick tried to yelled only to be met with four quick strikes to the face. His face slumped down, his seemed to relax for a moment before trying to rip his bindings off to no avail.

--

Joker rolled with eyes carefully moving around Dick and taking the pipe. He lined them up, slamming the pole and effectively breaking on our. Joker cackled at the muffled yell, "Deucie boy wanna get the other?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm

He accepted the pipe from him, 'With pleasure." He said viciously before he slammed the pipe into his arm causing it to break with a loud snap.
[Ooc I hope you said arm XD]
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Dick yelled quick loudly, the gag did its job though. It muffed his yellings to minor whimpers.

--

Joker went to high-five his frienemy before jokingly saying, "Too slow! Hehehe!" The Joker walked in front of Dick, his head seemed to be down again. The Joker grabbed his face and forced the mask male to look at him, "Come on, Little Robin, sing for me.~" He cooed out before taking the pipe from Dent and smacking Nightwing in the face with it. He backed up a second before rolling his shoulders, "Also, it may not seem like it, but I care if you hurt my girl. Threaten Harley again..." Joker slammed the pipe into Dick's knee. A satisfying muffled cry and a crack was heard, "And I'll do worse than this." he gave the pipe back to Dent, "He's your for now, ciao!" joker waved his fingers before skipping off to tell Harley that little Robin wouldn't be a threat much longer.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am

Two-Face smirked down at Nightwing with a small smile, he was aware that Zsasz had slipped away while they had beat up Nightwing. 'So what's its going to be? How about Heads I kill you...Tails I might let you live." He said with a evil smile as he held the coin next to him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

Dick tried pull his restraints but the pain was too much, "Ymph... Givomh..." [[ OOC: He's saying you're being easy. ]] Dick tried to pull on his only leg that would move without so much pain. He felt weak and tired, but he knew if he gave up... This would end differently then last time.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

Two-Face smirked, 'Sorry what was that? Not enough torture for you eh?" He asked and then slammed the pipe against his other leg.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 am

Dick yelled into his gag, his body shaking in a silent sob. He composed himself enough to almost push the gag out with his tongue. He was effectively immobilized though.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am

Two-Face laughed down at him, "Oh you want more? Let me help you with that." He said and slammed the pipe against his face.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 am

Dick bit his tongue as his head was thrown to the side. It hurt back his gag finally came out. He spat the blood covered garment on the floor. He spat his blood on Harvey, "Go to hell."
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 am

Harvey laughed, 'Oh so the bird does sing? Too late for that...however I'm sure there are a few people who would love to be reunited with you." He said sarcastically as he hit him in the stomach not hard enough to break anything but enough to cause him to lose his breath.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:29 am

Dick gasped for air, he tried to fold himself in have only to grunt when he broken arms were tugged out. Blood was starting to run down the corner of his mouth. He spat weakly at Dent, but couldn't find words to give to him.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:35 am

Harvey smirked and then flipped the coin, 'I think we'll let fate decide...Heads I kill you...Tails...you die a slow plainful death." He said and flipped the coin...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 am

Kara was looking everywhere for Dick..She couldn't find him at all, and this wasn't exactly a huge place. She would've ran into him by now. Kara checked everywhere. She then passed a door that she didn't notice at first. She looked at the door, walking to it as she opened it slowly. Kara heard a voice.

"I think we'll let fate decide...Heads I kill you...Tails...you die a slow plainful death."

Her eyes widened as she slowly walked down the stairs, stopping as her eyes widened at the sight she saw..Dick..chained up and bloody..Her eyes looked at the male in front of him, her eyes narrowing as she moved fast and sneaked attack him. She had slammed him into the wall far from Dick with her strength, "Get away from him!" She yelled as she then looked at Dick, cupping his face gently, "Are you okay.." Kara then shook her head, "Of course your not okay, I'll get you out of here.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 am

Dick felt tired. Really tired. He coughed up some blood from his mouth. He almost tried to move his hand to wipe his face but he remember the chains were there. He closed his eyes and waited for a blow that never came. He felt soft hands cup his face, he looked up and saw Kara before his world blurred. He coughed again, more blood trailing down his face.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:46 am

Two-Face slowly got up and glared at the intruder, "I don't have an argument with you sweetheart but I might change my mind if you keep ruining my fun." He said darkly as he got up.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:48 am

Kara saw that Dick was loosing consciousness, she patted his face, "Nightwing..stay with me, stay awake until I can get you out of here." She then looked at the man her eyes narrowed at him, before she completely ignored him and grabbed one of the handcuffs and ripped them off of him. She went to do the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Along the Wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Along the Wall   All Along the Wall Empty

Back to top Go down

All Along the Wall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Basement-
Jump to: