Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Right One In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Joker

The Joker

Let The Right One In Empty
PostSubject: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Joker walked into the basement with his frienemy. On the wall across the room he saw Zsasz hanging on it. He frowned quickly walking over to him, "Why are you hanging around?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Two-Face walked in behind The Joker and smirked at the sight in front of him, "Looks like someone's unlucky day." He said softly and with a hint of a smile.
--
Victor sighed, "I broke into some blonde chick's room....I almost had her too....and she had these green eyes that....either way some guy decided to come to her rescue." He muttered as he shifted in the chains that were holding him, "Mind getting me out of here?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm

"Only if you wanna work with us!" Joker said with a crazed smile, "We could use a fetcher now couldn't we?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Two-Face smirked as he folded his arms, waiting for his reaction.
--
Victor sighed, "Well I guess I have no choice, what's the job?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:45 pm

"Fetch us a little Nightwing?" Joker bat his eye lashes tryin to come off as flirting before giving a cackle.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Two-Face felt like groaning but he refrained, "So what's it going to be Zsasz? Are you in or out?" He asked darkly as he flipped the coin in his hand.
--
Victor sighed, "I'm in, now get me out." He said as he tried to make a point by pulling harder on the chains.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Joker quickly undid the man's chains, "Right-o, go fetch us a little Nightwing~." joker sounded like a mother hoping her son to school.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Two-Face watched amused from his place in the room and then looked around the room, 'Well it looks like we have the set up for the reunion." He said with a dark laugh.
--
Victor sighed and nodded before hurrying out of the room.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm

"Now we play the waiting game!" he cackled out skipping around the room.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Two-Face rolled his eyes at his antics and leaned against a wall, preferring to brood and wondering just how he would go about greeting Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm

[[ OOC: I hate you so much Two-Face *shakefist* ]]

Joker wondered around the room, getting excited over some of the contraptions he found. Every so often he'd make a cackling noise.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 pm

[Ooc you know you love me Wink XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Right One In   Let The Right One In Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Right One In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Basement-
Jump to: