Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotham city seiren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Canary

Black Canary

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Dinah went through the portal. "I wonder what this place is?" She placed her hand on her hip, looking around the place.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Hal played with the ring on his finger as it alerted him to portal activity. He quickly moved to the portal staring at figure he saw, "Dinah?" He asked, he was in civvies.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Dinah turned towards the voice. "Hal? What are you doing here?" She looked at him up and down. It felt strange to see him in civilian clothes.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:40 pm

"Same reason I believe you are here." Hal said moving forward to get closer, green aura flew out of his ring. It wrapped itself around him and covered him in his Green Lantern Uniform, "I assume this would be better, for now?" She was giving him an odd look while he was in civvies.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 pm

She smirked. "I didn't say I didn't like you in your civil attire. I would say you look really dashing in them."
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:50 pm

The aura flashed once more as he was back in his civvies, "Well then, I should stay like this." He gave a hint of a smile, looking her over, "So, what's going on out there? Is everyone safe?"
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

She smiled. "Last time I checked they were." She walked to him. "So where are we staying?"
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm

"Well, there is a few things I must warn you about first... *insert long explanation.*" As he spoke he lead her towards the Shadow Manor.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

She cocked one eyebrow up. "Okay then let's go." She followed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotham city seiren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham city seiren   Gotham city seiren Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotham city seiren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Portals :: DC Portal-
Jump to: