Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morning after

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Kara was still sleeping as her hair was covering her face. She was laying on her stomach as her hand was placed on top of his. Her face moved a little before she turned on her side, facing Dick. Though she didn't wake up, just curled her legs while her hand still stay placed on top of his.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Dick felt her turn over, again. It woke him up once more, almost groaning. He lost feeling in his arm, again. He flexed some of his muscles trying to get the feeling back, when he did he made his arm into a different position before realizing it was her pillow, "Kar, you're cutting circulation from my arm, mind if I move it?" He mumbled out, still tired.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:37 pm

"Kar, you're cutting circulation from my arm, mind if I move it?"

Kara heard him ask her that question, before she shook her head, "No.." She groaned out as she snuggled more underneath the covers. Though she didn't have much covers.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Dick moved his arm around Kara's waist pulling her into his chest while moving his arm so she could still use it as a pillow, but free enough so his arm wouldn't fall off, "Now, that's much better." He said in a tiredly voice.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Kara shrieked when she was suddenly pulled into his chest. She then snuggled into him, trying not to kill his arm. She sighed as she smiled, "Mhm.." Kara moaned.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Dick moved his face into her hair, trying to get comfortable. He had a rough time sleeping last night, those memories he tried to keep hidden kept coming back with an angry vengeance.

"Sleeping like this sounds good." He mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Kara nodded as she buried her face into his chest softly, "Sounds..very good.." She said as she was almost all the way under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Dick let his body relax, hoping to sleep in a non-nightmare dream world.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Kara snuggled one more time, her head going underneath the covers as she tried to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Dick almost verbally groaned, she kept moving and with his Robin and Nightwing training there was no way in hell he was getting sleep. He felt her legs brush on him quickly, not long enough for there to be a reaction except for his entire body stiffening for a second. He left up the cover, looking under it, "Wah are you doin'?" He voice said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Kara was curled up in a fetal positioned, "Trying to go back to sleep.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 pm

"I doubt we're getting that anytime soon." He said, sitting up, leaning his back against the head board. he made sure his lower extremities were covered.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:41 pm

"Same.." She said as she got out from under the covers. She then remember she was naked the moment she started to up, and covered herself up as she sat there and yawned. Putting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Dick made a noise of amusement at her vain trying to cover herself up. He moved his hand, twirling a strand of hair around his finger before letting go, "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Kara looked at him when he played with her hair, "I feel good." She said before she smiled, "I feel relaxed." She said as she looked down and remembered what happened last night, "Can't believe my first time felt good as it did.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 pm

"Sex usually is, you're just lucky you had someone who knew what they were doing." He winked at Kara, leaning his head back on the head-board, "I'm so glad you didn't break me like a tooth-pick. Some days after a long day at Young Justice, Batman and I used to talk... about how careful Clark had to be with Lois not to just snap her in half, then there was a lot of inappropriate sex talking about still, funny as can be."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Kara blushed and looked away before she looked back at him. Though she covered her ears fast when he mentioned her cousin and Lois, "Okay! Okay, I don't need to know that!" She said as she resisted to listen.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Dick covered his mouth, stifling a laugh that bubbled from some hidden area.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Kara glared at him as she tackled him with little strength, "Shut up!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Dick found his arms pinned and a very naked Kara straddling him, "I would consider this kinky, but I'm not sure you're aware of what you're doing." He gave a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Kara looked at him as she tilted her head. Though she then realized what she was doing, making her look down as she blushed. She stood up fast, only to fall off the bed with a shriek, "Ow..." She moaned as she laid on the floor.

Last edited by Supergirl on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Dick sat up again, rolling forward in a tumble-set style looking over the edge of the bed, "You okay? I didn't mean to freak you out that badly." He said a bit sheepishly, knowing the woman would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 pm

"I'm fine.." She said as she sat up and rubbed the top of her breast, "Just really hurt my upper area more then anything.." She said as she sighed and stood up. She looked at him, "It just shocked me.." Her eyes then fell on his chest, and remembered what he said to her, "Is it...a good time to ask you about your...scars..?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Dick offered her a hand, pulling her on to the bed, "Well... When I was Robin, back before Jason and Tim were even heard of, I decided I wanted to go after Two-Face. Alone with no back-up. I had a huge falling out with Batman that night and I told my team they could fuck off and die... they treated me like the least important member of the team even though I probably was one of the better. So... I tried to win praise from JLA members. I went after Two-Face knowing he was at the Ghost Docks in Gotham... trying to smuggle children out of the country to perform sick experiments with." Dick ran his hand through his hair, tensing, "I got there... only to trip the trap they set for me. I was careless and emotional, Batman would've been able to figure it out but..." Dick took a deep breath before exhaling.

"I was held in a dark, disgusting room with a camera that constantly pointed at me, I had less than an idea of why it was there. Maybe to humiliate me more than I felt? I wasn't not sure." Dick let a shaky breath from his mouth, "Then I saw Two-Face, he came at me with a pipe. Beating me with it until I actually cried, and there the camera was watching. Making a permanent memory of every hit and swing the man took at me." He closed his eyes, "That was day one. The next day I woke up, bruised and my arms were broken. I know I couldn't think properly but I tried to leave which I didn't get very far before Two-Face came back in with the pipe. Beating me again. I could barely see my eyes were so swollen." Dick stopped letting tears fall from his eyes. His body shook in silent sobs.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Kara sat next to him and listened to him. Her eyes widened immediately when he told her how he got the scars. She froze and became speechless as she just stood there. The tears formed up in her eyes at his story..she felt herself shake a little, before she saw him finish his story and start to cry. She immediately hugged him, not caring if she was in a sexual position, she needed to hug him. Kara felt bad for asking, and wished that something like that didn't happen to him, "I'm..so..sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The morning after Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning after   The morning after Empty

Back to top Go down

The morning after
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Nightwing's Room-
Jump to: