Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misery Loves Company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

Misery Loves Company Empty
PostSubject: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:50 pm

[Ooc takes place a few hours after the rape]
Zsasz smirked down at the same young woman he had raped earlier, his hand caressed her face almost gently before he ran his knife along her arm. This time she was unconscious and that could make things much more fun, he dragged the knife down her arm and smiled when he saw the blood run, he frowned though when her arm sealed back up. He decided to try her wrists next and as he was cutting there he tried another spot and this time watched in satisfaction as the injury stayed there.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Laura moved her head as she felt some stinging on her arm. She opened her eyes before she winced in pain as she felt something cutting her. She looked up and saw Zasaz, her eyes widened, "W-what are you doing!?" Laura asked before she winced when he cut her right after she spoke. Though her eyes looked at her wrists, before she gasped when she realized he penetrated the spot where it could shut off her healing factor. She went to move but realized she was handcuffed on the table, "N-no! LET ME GO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 pm

He smirked down at her. "Looks like I found your little secret." He said as he dragged the knife down her arm once again causing it to bleed, he smirked as this time it stayed that way.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she closed her eyes and moved her head to the right. She shook in pain, "Stop.." She begged..her eyes softened..

Adam..
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:03 pm

He laughed, 'Oh I don't think so....I'm enjoying myself, aren't you?" He asked as he dragged the knife in deeper along her arm. He wanted to her scream for mercy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:04 pm

"No..I'm not!" She yelled, before she screamed at the pain. He was cutting deeper, hurting her more, "Please! Stop, please..I beg you!" She screamed as the tears fell down her cheeks finally.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:07 pm

He smiled as he heard he beg, "Oh I don't know." He said musingly and then moved the bloody knife towards her stomach before he dragged it down causing a jagged line of blood to appear as he tore her stomach.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he cut her stomach, making her shriek as she shook her head and tried to struggled, "S-stop!!!" She screamed, before she gasped as she started to cry..

Adam..someone...help me..

Last edited by X-23 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 pm

He smiled down at her naked body and wondered what he should decorate next, he smiled as he carved the letter Z on her collarbone. "Just as a reminder." He purred before he moved lower and started to cut into her area, he knew that kind of pain would be horrible.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Laura winced as she screamed at him carving a Z on her collarbone. Her eyes looked at him before her eyes widened as far they can go as she screamed the most piercing scream ever, "ADAAAAAAAAAAAAM!" She screamed, "HEEEEEELP!" She screamed and kept screaming as he kept cutting her area.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

He smirked, "Your precious Adam won't find you."He said as he dug the knife in deeper into her area.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Adam walked past the basement door. Stopping when he heard his name being yelled. He looked at the door, opening it and running in. He saw Laura there, and a man holding a knife. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!! PISS OFF!!!!" He said narrowing his eyes at the man.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Laura screamed in agony. She kept screaming Adam's name, before she heard someone run in. And the moment she heard Adam's voice, she looked at him, "Adam..." She said weakly as it was clear she was crying in pain.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Zsasz smirked before he yanked the knife roughly out of her area, knowing that must have hurt. "And what are you going to do about it?" He demanded as he waved the bloody knife in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:47 pm

He stood up straight, looking at the man with fire in his eyes. He glanced at Laura and saw her handcuffed to the table. "Well first you could give that knife to me." He watched as the man brought the knife to him as instructed. "Now just wait a while I shall get to you in a second." He walked to Laura keeping his eyes on the man, and released her from her handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Laura screamed when he yanked the knife out of her. Her body wincing before she heard Adam sing. She didn't say anything as he walked up to her. Her eyes slowly looked up at him, showing agony and pain. When he released her, she was in too much pain to move making her stay in the same position..
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Zsasz grimaced as he was forced to hand the knife to him and eyed him with a dark twisted smile. "Oh you won't believe just how much I enjoyed her." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 pm

He saw Laura couldn't move, making a face. He narrowed his eyes at the man. He helped Laura to sit before picking her up in his arms. He held the knife to the man as he walked past him to get Laura out. He didn't reply to the mans taunt, eventhough he wanted to just kill him then and there.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Laura winced in agony as he helped her to sit up, before she put her head against his chest as he picked her up. Her arm hanged down as she just stared into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Victor watched them pass before he smirked at this Adam fellow, "Don't hurt yourself with that knife." He said in a darkly amused tone.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:06 pm

He glared at the man. "Just stay away from her and I won't kill you with your own knife." He walked up the stairs, carrying Laura. He closed the door after them and carried Laura to his room.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Laura closed her eyes as he carried her to his room. She felt relieved he helped her..
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Vicotr smirked watching them leave, 'I'd like to see you try." He whispered before he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company Empty

Back to top Go down

Misery Loves Company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Basement-
Jump to: