Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Guardian Angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Johnny grinned as she screamed.

He then hopped off the bed and dropped his pants. He then stuck his fingers in her mouth. "Suck then clean you dirty whore." He told her. "And when your done you can put that slutty mouth of yours to real work sucking my cock till I tell you to stop. You understand you slut?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:48 pm

She nodded and went to work eagerly licking and sucking his fingers clean. She moaned at the taste of her juices that still lingered on them and after she was done there she slid off the bed and crouched in front of Johnny. She smiled when she saw his huge cock aimed at her face and eagerly started licking and sucking him. She used one hand to massage his balls and the other to stroke his shaft as she kept licking and sucking him
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:53 pm

"Oh your and eager little whore aren't you." Johnny grinned down at her as she sucked on his dick.

He ran his hands through her hair. He began thrusting his hips forward into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Barbara moaned and kept licking and sucking him enjoying the taste of him in her mouth, she started to deep throat him. Her hands kept rubbing and lightly massaging him as she took as much of him in her mouth as she could.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:34 pm

"Oh that's it suck it. Suck it you dirty slutty little whore. You love sucking my cock. Keep it up."

He thrust harder and harder down her throat. He gripped her head harder not letting her pull away from him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Barbara moaned around his cock and licked and sucked on him as she kept deep throating him. One hand traveled lower and massaged her clit which was aching for more.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Johnny continued slamming into Barbara's mouth. "Oh yeah you slut suck my dick. I'm going to cum soon. You better suck down every bit. If you drop even a little I won't let that horny pussy of yours cum for a good long time.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Barbara moaned at the words even as she couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that. She kept licking and sucking him as she played with her clit and his balls with her hands. Who would habe thought Barbara liked it rough? She thought with some amusement.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:34 am

Johnny grabbed Barbara's head and held it to his Dick as the only warning of him cumming in her mouth. "Take it all you dirty whore swallow it all." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:04 am

Barbara groaned as the warm slightly salty taste of his cum poured into her mouth, she drank it eagerly being careful not to let any slip out of her lips. She loved the taste of him and lightly sucked any remaining cum that might have remained on his cock.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Johnny grinned. He stroked her head. "Suck a good cock sucking whore." He grinned down at her. "Get up on the bed." He smiled as he got up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:01 am

She did so and observed him with a little smile on her face, "Don't leave a girl hanging." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:28 am

Johnny grinned at her. "Red I'm not leaving you hanging. But I know your tired so this time you get to choose what dirty things are done to you. So tell me you little slut." He smirked at her. "What do you want me to do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:40 am

She smiled at the delicious ideas she was coming up with, "Anything huh? Hmm how about you eat me out?" She asked with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:56 am

johnny smirked. "Ok Red. Come up here and I will." He laid back waiting for her to sit on his face.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:07 am

Barbara smiled eagerly and did so, moaning as his tongue pressed up into her slit. She groaned and then bit her lip as her head tilted back.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:37 am

Johnny smirked as he licked deep into Barbara's hot wet core. He moved his tongue in a large circle and then began moving into smaller and smaller circles. He then sucked her lips in his mouth. His hands moved up her sides kneading her rear, breasts, and sides.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:27 am

Barbara groaned and gasped as his lips sucked her inisde his mouth, she moaned eagedly as his hands rubbed and groped her bare body. She pressed herself closer against him eagerly, loving the feel of his mouth on her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:00 am

Johnny smirked and began vibrating his tongue and lips on and inside Barbara's wet pussy. He then used one hand and began to fuck her ass with his fingers. He began vibrating both hands. The one inside her and the one groping and touching her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:14 am

Barbara screamed in pleasure as she reacted to him vibrating his tongue and his hands, her head sagged as she gasped eagerly, "Johnny." She groaned in ectasy.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

"Talk dirty you slutty little whore. I want to hear what a slut you are." He grinned as he licked her deeper with his vibrating tongue and pulled her clit into his mouth and sucked on it. His hand in her ass worked her harder forcing 3 fingers into her and pumped hard while vibrating. His hand on her chest pinched and twisted her nipples rough and vibrated them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Barbara moaned before she spoke, "You like my wet, dirty pussy don't you? Keep shoving your nice tongue into my dirty pussy." She said as she let out another moan. "I'm your very naughty girl, you want to mark me don't you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Johnny smirked. She was getting better at the dirty talk. Not as good as him but good. He then began to plow her ass with four finger and vibrated his whole hand extremely hard making her body shake. His tongue continued working her over.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:02 pm

[Ooc you're being nice, I suck at dirty talk XD]
Barbara moaned as her whole body shook from the pleasure, "Keep finger fucking my ass....with your dirty fingers Johnny. Treat me like the naughty girl I am and make it hurt!" She begged as she felt her muscles tighten eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Johnny grinned and then slipped his last finger into her ass and began slamming into her. He was stretching her hard getting almost his hole fist inside her.

He continued licking her deep and vibrating every appendage touching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Guardian Angel   A New Guardian Angel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Guardian Angel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: