Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fun with Johnny

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 am

Johnny tossed her down onto the bed and smirked down at her. He pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants. He crawled over her. "Now do you want me to do all those nasty things I said or do you want me to stop?" He smirked knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 am

She gasped when she looked around her room in shock and moaned shakily as his body pressed against hers. "Oh please.....keep fucking me." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:18 pm

"Such a good little Slut." Johnny smirked at her. He then grabbed her and flipped her onto her stomach. He pulled her ass into the air and plunged his hard cock into her wet pussy. He immediately began to fuck her as hard as he could pounding her upper body into the bed. "Oh yeah your even tighter from this angle." Johnny spanked her ass as he fucked her hard.

"TELL ME YOU WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME FUCKING YOU PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT A SLUT YOU ARE FOR MY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Johnny yelled as he enjoyed fucking Barbara.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm

She moaned and turned to look back at him, "Oh Johnny....I want your cock. I love it when you fuck my pussy....I`m a slut that wants your cock." She said eagerly as she reacted to his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Johnny smirked as she spoke. "What a good little slut." He continued slamming into her pussy and spanking her ass. "Tell me how much of a bad girl you are. Tell me about all the naughty things you want me to do to you, you slutty little whore." Johnny reached one hand around and pinched her clit as the other spanked her ass harder.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:01 pm

She jumped as his hand pinched heer clit and then moaned. "I`m a very bad girl Johnny. After you`re done fucking my pussy like this...fuck my ass. Then you can fuck my tits Johnny." She said in a breathy voice as her hands fisted in the bed spread.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:31 pm

"OH you better believe I will you little slut. I'm going to fuck you till you can't move. Fuck your pussy till you can't fell you legs. I'm going to fuck your ass till your ass is numb. Your tits will be red and white from the friction and cum. I'm going to fuck your throat till I fill your stomach with with cum." Johnny continued slamming into her pussy as hard as he could. He continued spanking her loving how red he was making her and loving how her ass shook when he smacked her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Barbara let out a little scream of pleasure at his words. She gripped the sheets harder as she felt her muscles tighten. "Oh fuck me harder like the little slut I am Johnny." She moaned as her back arched in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:23 pm

"Oh I will." Johnny smirked as he fucked her hard. He felt her cunt begin to tighten around him. He continued spanking her and fucking her. "Such a good fuck. You have a great cunt you little slut."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:28 pm

She moaned and threw her head back allowing her long red locks to tumble back past her shoulders in a curtain. She gasped as her muscles tightened even more and then she climaxed.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Johnny came after slamming into her until he came in her. "Oh you have such a good cunt. But know I'm going to fuck more." Johnny smirked and pulled out of her. He lined up his cock with her asshole. He then plunged his cock deep into her. He started fucking her ass hard as he could.

"Oh what a tight ass. You big slut. You love getting fucked in the ass bye my big cock don't you." He spanked her ass over and over.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 pm

She screamed in pain when he entered her with no warning. She shook as her ass tried to adjust to his girth and bit her lip. Pleasure started filling her again and she moaned eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Johnny continued slamming into her over and over. "You have a great ass for fucking." He reached a hand around and penetrated her pussy with three fingers and started moving in time with his cock.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 pm

She moaned again at his words and bit her lip as the added pleasure of his fingers inside her made her squirm. She gave another scream as he penetrated her in both areas. "Johnny." She moaned and then turned her head to look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Johnny continued slamming into her. "Oh you are a good fuck Red. A tight cunt, a tight ass, big tits, and your such a fucking whore your willing to do whatever I fucking want. I love fucking you, you little whore." Johnny slapped her ass with his free hand as his other hand fucked her with his fingers. His cock continued fucking her ass as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 pm

She moaned at his words and tightened her grip on the sheets as she responded to his hard thrusts and his fingers inside her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 am

Johnny felt her pussy twitch around his fingers as he continued fucking her ass. "You better cum soon you whore." He spanked her ass over and over.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 am

She moaned at his words again and felt her muscles tighten briefly before she climaxed hard. Her fingers tightened on the sheets even more and she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:58 am

Johnny felt her tighten around him and he came hard in her ass. "Oh what a good slut." He patter her ass as he pulled out.

He rolled her over onto her back. He moved up and positioned his cock between her breasts. He pressed them together. "Oh you have such soft tits." He began moving between her hard. "Suck the tip of my cock you little slut." He ordered. He pinched and twisted her nipples hard.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:04 am

She did so and allowed her tongue to massage the head of his cock before she started sucking. He tasted amazing, add to that she could taste herself on him and that turned her on. She moaned as she alternated between licking and sucking him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 am

"Oh good little slut." He moaned as he moved back and forth between her breasts. "Oh you have an naughty little tongue. Keep it up you big nasty slut." He grinned down at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 am

She smirked up at him as she kept licking and sucking his cock. Her tongue ran along his cock before she went back to sucking.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 pm

"Oh that's a good girl." He grinned as he continued screwing her tits and she sucked at his tip. He felt his balls start to tighten. "I'm going to cum in a minute slut. When I do you are going to drink down all my cum like the whore you are." He pinched her nipples tightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:56 pm

She moaned at his words and kept licking and sucking him eagerly. She decided to twirl her tongue around his cock before she sucked the head.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Johnny finally came and grabbed her head. He Held her head to his cock and filled her mouth and throat. "Take it all you cum whore!! Take it!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fun with Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun with Johnny   fun with Johnny Empty

Back to top Go down

fun with Johnny
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Oracle's Room-
Jump to: