Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Oracle

Oracle

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Chloe made her way towards Shadow Manor and looked down at herself, she sighed the eighteen months had made her thinner. She bit her lip and gingrtly touched her hair it was tangled and had dirt in it she was a sight. Her steps faltered....what if he had forgotten allabout her? She looked down....even if he saw her now....would he want anything to do withher? She fought back a shaky sigh the months she had spent with Vandal in captivity had been the worst months of her life. She had undergone pyshical and emotional abuse often...the worst times had been when Vandal would tell her that Pietro had already moved on. After all why wait for someone who was good as dead
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Pietro was walking in front of the house when he saw a thin blond coming forward.

His eyes widened. "Chloe?" He took a few steps forward before stopping. Then he broke into a run to her. He stopped in front of her. He reached out his hand hesitant to touch her face. "Chloe?" He cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "You're alive?" He stared at Chloe in awe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:47 pm

The feel of his hands on her face caused the shaky barrier she had been holding onto to drop. She nodded, "I...never thought I would see you again." She said quietly as tears started to fall.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Pietro moved forward and wrapped his arms around her holding her tight to him. "Oh god Chloe you're alive. You're really here." He rested his head on hers and tears came to his eyes. "I thought you were go for ever. Oh god it was like I was only half a man and the other part was just gone."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Chloe let out a strangled sob as more tears fell and she clung to him tightly. "I know......I was missing my better half." She whispered as she rested her head against his chest. Strange how his embrace was still as comforting as she remembered, "I always dreamed of this moment." She said quietly, it was true her mind would take her here on her worst days.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Pietro pulled back and looked her over. "I need to get you to the med lab." Pietro picked her up bridal style and placed her head against his shoulder before rushing her off. After he got there he set her down on the bed. He then looked deep into her eyes. He couldn't hold it back. "I love you." he moved forward and kissed her hard needing to reassure himself that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Chloe kissed him back just as hard and passionately before pulling back. "I love you so much." She whispered against his lips before she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Pietro pulled away. He rested his head against her forehead. "Once your better I am going to show you just how much I love you. Now what do you need?" Pietro would give her whatever she needed.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Chloe smiled at his words, "Well some food would be great. And after I eat I need a shower.....and then a nice long nap. When I take my nap though could you stay with me?" She asked pleadingly. She hoped his presence would make the nightmares easier to bear.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Pietro kissed her lips lightly. "You got it. I'll be right back." Pietro ran at full speed and returned seconds later with a plate of food. "Here you go Chlo. I'll wait and take you to the shower when your ready."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Chloe smiled grateful he had just given her the plate of food...she couldn`t eat too much without her stomach rebelling. She ate her food silently and once she was full she leaned back. She smiled up at him, "Well I`m ready for that shower now and thank you for the food...its just as good as I remember." She said.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 pm

"I'm glade you liked it." Pietro lifted her up. "Now lets do the shower. And we will keep it a real shower I'll just help you out." Pietro set her down near the labs showers and undressed her and then himself. He then went into the shower with her and began cleaning and washing her. He washed her hair and scrubbed her body soothingly. "Tell me if you want me to do anything." He told her gently.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:10 am

Chloe nodded and then winced as the back of her neck throbbed. Burned into it were the initials V.S. It had been Vandal`s last act....before she had killed him. For some reason her healing ability hadn`t healed it yet.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:22 am

Pietro looked at what made her wince. "It will go away Chloe and even if it doesn't it doesn't mater to me." He kissed the back of her neck right next to the letters.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:59 am

Chloe bit her lip as the pleasureable feeling of his lips on her neck made her remember other times. "That was given to me two nights ago.....after I refused to marry him." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Pietro smiled lovingly into her neck as he nuzzled her. "That's my girl. Wanted but not giving in to anyone but me." He kissed her temple and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:31 pm

She leaned back into his embrace as a small laugh escaped. "I think he thought the more times he asked me....eventually I would break down. But then he threatened you....and then I.....I killed him." It wasn`t exactly how she had planned on telling him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Pietro pressed his forehead into the side of her head. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. If I thought you were alive I would have come after you. I swear." He gave her a slight squeeze making sure not to hug her too tight.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Chloe gave a shaky nod, "I know you would have....I don`t blame you....I never have." She said as she enjoyed his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 pm

"Come on your clean." Pietro pulled her out of the shower and dried and dressed them both. "Why don't you have another bit or to and then I'll take you up to sleep int your room. I'll stay with you of course." He told her petting her hair down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:56 pm

She smiled warmly, "If I eat too much I`ll get sick...but a nap sounds great. And I would love it if you stayed." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

"I just want you to eat one bite then I'll take you up to bed. I don't want you to wake up starving." Pietro explained. He then handed her the plate of food and then picked her up and started walking them to the room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:21 pm

She laughed, "Ok once we`re in my room I`ll eat one bite of something." She said as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 pm

"Good girl." Pietro said grinning. Finally they reached her room which he hadn't let anyone take or change and laid her on the bed. "Okay take a bit and then we'll put it to the side and you can eat when you think you can take it." He then changed them both into pajamas and laid in bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Chloe popped another bite into her mouth before she handed him the plate so he could put it down. She lay down and smiled up at him, "Its nice to be back." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: