Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shall we train then?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Shall we train then? Empty
PostSubject: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Adam walked with Laura to the training grounds, looking for some exercise. "Do go easy on me." He said giving her a wink as he held his cane close.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Laura laughed, "Your asking the girl with claws to go easy on you?" She then smirked, "Okay..then I shall not use my claws." She laughed, before she ran at him and passed him before she turned around and side sweeped him off of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:23 pm

He laughed. "I don't think my cane can take it if you use your claws and I shall not use my voice either." He looked up at her and quickly got up, charging at her, making a jab to her stomach and as she was dazed by that he hit her back with his cane.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Laura laughed, before she groaned when he jabbed her stomach. She felt herself dazed, before she fell down onto her knees when he hit her in the back. She shook her head as she got up and dodged an attack as her senses were sharp now. Laura turned around, only to dodge another attack as she punched him in the stomach, before punching his chin up. She then grabbed his shirt, before pushing him far from her. She backed up as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

He held his stomach and grunted in pain. He straightened up as she hit his chin. He looked into her eyes and smirked as she pulled him closer from his shirt. She pushed him away, he stumbeled slightly but gained his balance. He saw her smirk, and smirked back at her. "I thought you were going to go easy on me." He said playfully as he atacked her again, aiming for her chin, but quickly changing it to a tackle. He grabbed her arms and held them behind her back.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Laura smirked, "I am going easy." She laughed, before she backed up, dodging his fake attempt for her chin. Her eyes widened as she groaned when she hit the ground. She then felt him put her arms behind her back. She flipped her hair out of her face, "What are you going to do now?" Laura asked, before she hit him with her right side, making her loosen his grip on her. She then broke free and quickly changed their position, keeping his arms behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 pm

He was about to reply to her when she switched their positions, holding his hands behind his back. He looked to his side up at her. "You didn't let me answer, but that is mute now. So what are you going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Laura smirked as she looked down at him, "I don't know, do you have any requests?" She asked as she leaned down to his ear and kissed his cheek, before moving up and pushing his arms up. Giving him a little pressure on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:33 pm

He smirked. "Quite the little domina aren't we?" He said jokingly, wincing slightly when she pushed his arms up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Laura smiled, and laughed softly, before she pushed his arms up a little more. She sat on his back now, "Try to get out."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:44 pm

He winced again before smirking at her. "But I'm so comfortable here between your legs." He then quickly got out of her grip and laid her on her back, pinning her hands on the side of her face. "But if you insist." He said smirking as he kissed her nose and backed up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Laura gasped as he got out of it and pinned her on her back. She looked up at him as she blushed a little, before shaking her head a little when he kissed her nose. She got up when he move away. Laura looked at him and smirked, "Pretty good..for a amateur." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 am

He laughed. "Amateur?! Please, you try grow up with Anthony. Fights were almost everyday. I could be called a pro by those standards."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 am

Laura laughed softly, "He isn't that strong, so..kind of doubt that. And, you never met my brother...clone...he is ruthless in the training department. Won't let you have breaks and keeps you moving until the end..And that is usually four hours sometimes." She said as she smiled, "Sometimes the whole day, so I doubt Anthony was that bad."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 am

Adam laughed. "Well maybe not superstrenght, but still. He used to get into fights with me and told me to fight back. You know, for that bullying thing." He took a little break from talking before he shrugged. "Well long story short I had to beat him to get dinner or things like those, so I am not completely useless in fighting. And you are right, Anthony wasn't that bad, he was relentless. When mother wasn't watching I was in some kind of hold." He rubbed his neck, smiling tenderly at the memory.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 am

"I know he is relentless.." She said as she looked down, remembering the time when he beat her. She bit her lip as she hated even talking about him. She sighed, "Logan use to attack my weak points to make me stronger, he even put me in holds I hated." Laura laughed, "And he would always get me so angry he would drive me even harder." She smiled softly before she walked to get some of the water.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:16 am

He nodded. "Anthony is like that too. When he heard I was bullied he atacked the bullies, well that only got him expelled from school and was put in another one, so he would do that to make me stronger." He went to Laura, grabbing his own water bottle and taking a gulp. "When he found out about my power, he made me start training. He would personally get me to the gym and then vocal exercises and such."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:19 am

Laura nodded at him as she took a sip of her water. She then tied her long black hair up. She looked at him and smiled, "Well..you probably didn't get cut up sometimes." Laura laughed, "To make your healing power stronger." She said as she backed up and got in a stance, "Round two?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

He shook his head. "No, though Anthony made me once walk home in pouring rain bare foot. I got pneumonia and I was sick for months. Well he never tried that again." He laughed. "And sure." He said as he walked back to the trainiggrounds, taking a stance, waiting for her to attack.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Laura nodded, and laughed a little. Before she got in her stance and ran at him as she faked him out. She had punched at his face, only to be able to get him in the stomach. She smirked, "Pay back for tricking me."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:10 pm

He smirked, wincing slightly at the pain in his stomach. "It seems you paid me back with intrest." He aimed a knee at her only to have her dodge it. He smirked and aimed punches at her that she dodged with ease. Suddenly he lunged forward and elbowed her in the stomach. He used his leg to tackle her down and pointed the tip of his cane to her throath.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Laura had dodged the first of his attacks, before she groaned when he elbowed her in the stomach. She then fell down to the ground, freezing when the tip of his cane was at her throat. Though she smirked and moved fast as she grabbed the cane and pushed it away from her. Though her grip was still tight on it, making her flip him over her, landing on his back. She turned around fast as she got up and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 pm

He held tightly on his cane, knowing she would do that, redying himself for the flip. He sprang himself up to his feet, grinning at her. He placed the tip of his cane on the ground, drawing a circle around him. "How about some defence?" He said standing in the middle of the circle, he had his cane touching the ground, his hands gracefully ontop of it. He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Laura tilted her head, "What do you mean?" She asked as she stepped in the circle, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 pm

He saw her step into the circle,lifting his cane up and pointing it at her and shot a blast at her. "That." He said simply as he watched her fly out of the circle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we train then?   Shall we train then? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shall we train then?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: