Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taste of My Lipstick

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Pietro came right after Chloe clamped down on him. He pulled out of her. He kissed her neck. "Turn over." He whispered. "And get on your hands and knees."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Chloe nodded and did as instructed before she turned to look back at him.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Pietro lined up his cock with her pussy and then slammed into her. He held her hips and he began moving in her back and forth very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Chloe groaned and threw her head back as he entered her. Her hands tightened on the sheets as he penetrated her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Pietro continued slamming into Chloe's tight snack. His hands stayed firmly gripping her, though they move to fondle her ass. Her breasts swayed as he continued his fast movements.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Chloe let out a shaky moan as he kept moving inside her, his hands gripping her ass made her groan.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Pietro breathed hard as he continued his plowing of Chloe's pussy. "Chlo if I do anything you don't like you tell me." He then pulled back his hand and spanked her ass. Not hard enough to hurt her but enough to send a shock through her body.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Chloe gave a little jump when he spanked her but then moaned. She bit her lip as she enjoyed his hands on her and his cock buried inside her
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Pietro grinned at her reaction as he continued slamming his cock into her. He pulled his hand back again and began spanking her over and over. Never hard enough to bruise but just to leave a little red hand print on her. "So good. So tight." He moaned out as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Chloe grunted and balled her hands into the sheets as the pleasure became more intense. She turned to look at him and gasped even more...he was amazingly sexy. She admired his tousled hair and his pefectly toned upper body.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Pietro heard Chloe gasp. He looked at her. Her hair was tussled her eyes were glazed and she was looking at him in awe. She looked so incredible looking at him over her shoulder as she fucked her from behind and spanked her ass. He smirked at her as he began vibrating as he spanked and fucked her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Chloe moaned as he added the vibration with his thrusts. She shivered from all the sensations and could barely think as her muscles started to tighten
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Pietro continued slamming into Chloe even as she tightened around him and got ready to cum. He didn't know if he would be able to stop even if she Passed out. Her body just did something to him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Chloe couldn't hold it in any longer and she climaxed around him, she was tired from all the stuff he was doing to her and she had a feeling that he wouldn't stop soon so she collapsed. Her eyes slid shut and she fell asleep even as he kept pounding into her, she felt like her body had been hit by a truck.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Pietro climaxed but he couldn't stop he needed to fuck Chloe more. Even as he felt her fall asleep on him he continued making her body come again in that position. He then turned Chloe onto her back. He climbed onto her chest and pressed her breasts around his hard cock. He began fucking her breasts as hard as he could. He came twice one her chest. He then switched them. Chloe was still unconscious but now she was laying on his chest. He grabbed Chloe's rear and brought her pussy down around his cock he continued fucking her in that position for a good long while. He came four time fucking her in that position. Finally Pietro fell asleep Chloe laying beside him him still inside her. As they slept he continued humping inside her over and over.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Chloe slowly woke up and moaned as she felt her body was still being pounded into, she turned over to see Pietro asleep and his cock still going at it inside her. She gave a tired laugh and pressed herself up against him as she rested one hand against his chest, this had to be a record for her....she vaguely wondered how long he had kept it up even after she had slept.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Pietro felt Chloe move and rolled over on top of her. He began sucking on her neck and moving faster inside her. It was like he was still dreaming or in some kind of daze. He just kept fucking Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Chloe moaned as he kept it up but she was starting to wonder if he would ever stop....she knew Pietro would never hurt her but in the back of her mind she had to wonder. He had told her in the beginning of their relationship that speedsters could go on for hours....if that was the case then she would be for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Pietro moaned into her ear his brain still mostly asleep. "Oh God Chlo Need You So Bad." He began moving faster and faster plowed her pussy as hard as he could. The bed was shaking hard and banging against the wall with every stroke he made.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Chloe bit her lip as it actually started to hurt and tried pressing her hands against him, "Pietro.....stop." She said quietly but firmly, wincing as he hurt her again. There was pleasure but the way how he had kept slamming into her told her that he had been at for longer then she had been awake....not to mention the fact that her body was still slightly sore.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Pietro stop the second she said it. His body shook from the sudden stop. He suddenly pulled out of her and collapsed beside her. "I'm sorry Chlo I don't know what came over me." He began sweating and breathing hard from fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Chloe winced for a second and then looked over at him, "Pietro, its fine....now I think we both need to rest ok?" She asked with a small smile as she turned to look at him. She was relieved when her healing ability kicked in and took care of her, "See good as new." She said with a small smile as she tried to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Pietro turned and smiled at her. He kissed her shoulder and smiled. "Good. But I need to sleep now I think." Pietro closed his eyes and fell asleep in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Chloe watched him and lightly kissed his shoulder in return, "I love you Pietro." She whispered before she slowly fell asleep against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taste of My Lipstick   Taste of My Lipstick - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taste of My Lipstick
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower's Room-
Jump to: