Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord behold what have we here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

Lord behold what have we here Empty
PostSubject: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Anthony was sitting in the livingroom and reading a book. He didn't really know what he was reading, just passing time.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Barbara slowly entered the Living Room as she refused to use her wheelchair when she could now walk, her eyes widened when she saw Anthony. "Hey Anthony." She said as she gripped onto the back of the nearest chair to retain her balance.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 pm

He recognised her voice, turning his head to automatically look at the level where she would be sitting in her wheelchair. He however saw her stomach and boob area. He frowned and looked up. "You are walking? How?" He asked clearly confused, looking down at her feet to see if there were any wires or something.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:46 pm

She almost would have laughed at his shocked expression, "Someone called Chloe healed me.....of course now I have to relearn how to walk but its worth it....though I think one of my new friends here won't be so happy that I'm walking without much supervision." She said with a small smile. She knew that Logan wouldn't be happy with her but she just couldn't resist walking around.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Anthony got up, offering her hand to her. He thanked Chloe silently in his head, glad that Barbara could walk again. "Have you tried the pool? I've heard that is how they rehabilitate people who learn to walk again."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Barbara shook her head, "No I haven't...though that does makes sense...are you only saying this so you can see me in a swimsuit?" She asked teasingly with a small smile on her face. She blushed as she realized she had said it out loud and felt like face-palming ...wow he must think I'm a little loopy she thought.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm

He laughed softly at her comment. "Maybe, I wouldn't mind seeing you in a swimsuit." He winked to her. He walked her to the couch, supporting her by her hand. He gave her as little support as he could, letting her practise.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Barbara blushed at the remark and was grateful that he was allowing her to practice walking with only a few times where he supported her. She lightly squeezed his hand before she sat down on the couch, "So what were you reading there?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm

He smiled at her when she sat down and then looked at the book, picking it up. "Uhmmm.... The architechts of Versailles. Yeah, not that interesting, but it passes the time." He said tossing the book on the coffee table and sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Logan walked by the living room, before noticing Barbara on the couch with some guy. He leaned against the door frame, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Hey, Barbara." He greeted, getting their attention. "Who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Barbara looked up when she heard Logan's voice and smiled up at him, "Oh Logan hi, um Logan this is Anthony." She said as she indicated Anthony with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Anthony leaned his head back, looking at the man who had entered. "Hi, I'm Anthony." He said extending his hand to the man, not getting up from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:05 pm

"Logan, and don't get up on my account." He said, walking over to him. He briefly shook his hand.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Anthony leaned back on the couch, as if irking the man even more. "Don't worry, I only get up when women come in to the room. Like our miss Barbara here." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:10 pm

"You're such a gentleman." Logan said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:15 pm

He smirked. "Well most people call me a ladies man, but I can be gentle too."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm

"You think you're that good, huh?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 pm

He grinned. "I know I am."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Barbara watched them spar and coughed loudly, "So Logan how have you been today?" She asked as she tried to steer the male hormones away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Logan scoffed, before turning to Barbara. "Good, for the most part." He said, moving to sit on the other side of her.

"And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 am

Anthony smirked at the other man, then turning his attention to Barbara as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 am

Barbara bit her lip, "Uh pretty good....walking around and just getting to know the layout of this place. What about you?" She asked as she turned to look at Anthony.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Logan leaned back on the couch, watching the guy.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Anthony raised his eyebrow. "I just told you Babs. Just walking around and reading this boring ass book. Nothing much to do around here."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Barbara rolled her eyes, "Well maybe not....and call me forgetful." She said apologetically before she moved to get up and stumbled just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord behold what have we here   Lord behold what have we here Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord behold what have we here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: