Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Postponing the Inevitable

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Postponing the Inevitable  Empty
PostSubject: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Talia walked into the Living Room, she had changed from her previous clothing after her encounter with Vandal Savage. She wore her hair down, as always. Finding it was easier to deal with by not dealing with it. She wore a white, baggy dress shirt that was most likely Bruce's. (Under it she wore a black tank top in case the shirt was a bit too big.) With some tight black pants that showed off her body well. She looked around the area needing to talk to Chloe. She needed to tell her what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Chloe entered the Living Room trying to find Pietro and smiled when she saw Talia, "Hey Talia, what's up?" She asked as she neared her.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:52 pm

"Do you have any other abilities that you didn't mention?" Talia asked, almost surprised by the woman's arrival. She seemed to be there when ever she needed to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Chloe frowned, taken aback by the woman's question "Uh no not to my knowledge....although Dr. Fate mentioned to me once that there are things about my ability that have yet to be understood. Why?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 pm

"It was more of a rhetorical question, but do tell what Dr. Fate told you." Talia leaned in before remembering what she was really here for, "But first, I talked to Savage."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 am

Chloe's eyes widened in horror, "Are you ok? What...happened?" She asked almost too afraid to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 am

"Well, it started off well, then some violence broke out, he threatened my baby, then I killed him." Talia said, sighing out, "But he's not giving up, until I can figure out a way to give him a permanent death, you are not safe. Neither is my baby and that pesky little caveman is not hurting either of you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 am

Chloe was touched by her words and even more so that she was willing to protect her, "Putting your life and the life of your child on the line for me isn't something I would want. However I am grateful you are helping me Talia....did he say anything about why he wants me so badly?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 am

"You have the potential to do as Rogue does, but give abilities to others. That's what he explained to me."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 am

Chloe's eyes widened in horror and then she sank down onto the nearest chair, "That.....that's really scary." She finally managed to say in a haunted tone. She blinked a couple of times and looked down at the floor, everything started to make sense except for one thing..."Then why did he cut my hair?" She asked out loud in a soft whisper as she took the shortened strand of hair in question to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:38 am

Talia shrugged, "I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:42 am

Chloe sighed and released the strand in question, "Oh well, I'm not going to stress myself over it." She said firmly as she tried to believe her own words. "So what are we going to do?" She asked as she looked up at Talia, she seemed to be the one with all the answers and Chloe.....Chloe was appreciating everything she was doing for her.....she just wished she wouldn't put herself in danger.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:45 am

"Research, what kind of kryptonite gave you your powers, things like that. There should be a way to counter-act the situation. Though, I may have to bring... Bruce into this." Talia almost hissed out. She didn't need her husband worrying himself sick over her and the baby with this going on.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 am

Chloe nodded, "Well, I guess we'll have to go to that enormous library for our research then." She said thoughtfully as she steepled her hands and lightly placed her head on them. "I'm assuming you don't want Bruce's involvement unless absolutely nessacary right?" She asked having noticed her hesitation to mention his name earlier.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:03 am

"Yes, I do not want it. The moment he realizes we're... here to kill Savage is the moment he'll stop our plans." Talia said, with a sigh, "I probably can't even tell Bruce I killed him this one time."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:07 am

Chloe bit her lip and nodded, "I normally would never want to kill someone but.....he's hurt too many people...wait...do you think that if I can use my powers the way how he was saying that maybe I could drain him? I mean its a long shot because I would have to figure out how to use my powers like that....but if we can pull it off then all I have to do is get close enough to him and then zap him down." She said.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 am

"That could work, if need be I... I could teach you how to seduce him." One of Talia's very best abilities. Not even Catwoman had her beat.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:14 am

Chloe's eyes widened, "Well if I have to get close enough to him....I guess I do need to learn that." She admitted with some distaste as she didn't want to picture herself.....seducing the one man who scared her more then anyone she had ever crossed.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:16 am

Talia moved, taking a seat next to Chloe. She knew that look, the fear it all brought, "It's not easy, but I have... faith... you'll do well if the task arrives. Savage is weak against pretty women..." Talia paused looking her over, "Pretty women that know deadly tricks."
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 am

Chloe bit her lip nervously and slowly nodded, "So lesson one? When should we start?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 am

"Not today, but soon. I need to check up on someone before we start." Talia breathed out, standing, "Try to keep your legs closed as long as you can. We'll need you as tight as possible." It seemed weird for Talia to say that, but she had been a seductress for over a 100 years. What was even weirder about it was her father taught her much of what she knew.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:49 am

Chloe nodded and then winced, she wasn't exactly sure how she would fend off Pietro's advances without giving in. "I'll keep that in mind." She said quietly but firmly.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:50 am

"I'll be back, just... at any moment you want to back out, you can. Just remember, for you, this is a choice." Talia added, quickly. Letting her know she could back out at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 am

Chloe bit her lip, "Its our only best shot.....so I think I'll stick it out. And um is it difficult? " She asked quietly as she mentioned the choice part of it.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:14 am

"Seducing? Quite simple if you can get over the fact that what you're doing..." Talia's voice trailed off, she took in a breath, she hadn't had to think about her past in a long while, "It's better to think of yourself... as property. Like what you're doing is only a means to help you in the long run." Talia took another breath, curling her fingers into a fist. Seducing was disgusting, but an art. The best could get what they wanted without needing to actually do the deed, unfortunately... sometimes it just didn't work out that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postponing the Inevitable    Postponing the Inevitable  Empty

Back to top Go down

Postponing the Inevitable
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: