Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sing Sweet Nightingale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

Sing Sweet Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Hal explored around, looking for any signs of Dinah. It worried him that he couldn't find at least a single trace of her existance, "Dinah?" He called out, unhappy with what was going on. Why did she disappear?
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Dinah found a secluded bench, she looked around not seeing any people around. She went to sit down on the bench, laying down and curling into a ball before sleep took over her.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Hal looked around, finding a body on the bench. He looked it over, noticing it was Dinah. He crouched down next to her, shaking her shoulder, "Dinah?" he asked, unsure if it was the woman or not.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 pm

She stirred when she felt someone shake her. She thought if she just laid still they would leave her be. 'Dinah?' Hearing that name felt odd, but she recognised it as her own, She also recognised the voice, her eyes snapping open as she sat up. "H-hal?!" The tears started to well up in her eyes, she was trying to blink them away. She had tried so hard to not be found. "How did you find me?"
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 pm

"That's a different story for a different time, what are you doing here?" Hal's worried voice said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:52 pm

She didn't know what to say. If she would tell him about Darkseid she could put him in evenmore danger than he already was. "I killed Hal, I killed him...." She said, shaking her head as she tried to shake the images out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:54 pm

"I know. I saw." Hal said, unsure of how to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm

She grabbed his hand, looking into his eyes. "I didn't mean to kill him..... honestly I didn't.... we both reached for the knife, and the next thing I knew he wasn't moving....." Her eyes were darting to look for signs in his face. Was he angry, afraid, sad, disgusted. She just wanted some sort of confirmation she was still good in his eyes. Her heart was racing in fear of what he would do or say.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm

"It was defense, that's all." Hal whispered out, watching Dinah explore his face for any signs of emotions she didn't want to see.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Dinah lunged forward, wrapping her arms around his neck to hug him tightly. She fell to her knees to the ground, burrying her face into his chest. "I didn't mean it to happen...." Her shoulders started to shake from the stress of it all as the tears made their way down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Hal moved his arms around her, rubbing her back, "Shush, Dinah. It's okay, I'm here now... it's okay.." He let her break down on him, just making sure she knew he was there for her.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Her grabbed his shirt into her hands, not wanting to let go, ever. She felt safe in his arms as her sobs soon subsided as she drifted to sleep again, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Green Lantern

Green Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Hal felt her pass out on himself. He sighed, fixing his arms to where he could carry her back to his room. He moved, bringing the frightened Dinah to the manor, and to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing Sweet Nightingale    Sing Sweet Nightingale  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sing Sweet Nightingale
Page 1 of 1