Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's better to be alone..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

It's better to be alone.. Empty
PostSubject: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 am

Laura had walked away from the training ground, and walked down the halls of the rooms. She just randomly picked a room and walked in it. She closed the door and changed out of her leather costume. Laura put a black tank top and black jeans on as she went to the bathroom to look at herself.

Don't..let anyone here get close to your, Laura..It's better to be alone right now..way better. She told herself.

Though..she then remembered how that man, Adam controlled her. And it brought her back to her trigger scent, and the lab..the scientists..The tears rolled down her cheeks as she fell to her knees and started to cry..

Not even now can I escape from being controlled..like a monster..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 am

Adam was walking by the hallway of doors. He was reading the names on the doors, stopping by the one that was Lauras. He pursed his lips and opened the door to go in. "You here Laura?" He asked, hearing sobs from the bathroom. He went to see who it was and saw Laura. "That bad huh?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 am

Laura froze when he heard that man's voice..She quickly looked up at him, getting up as she pointed to the door, "Get out!" She yelled as she glared at him. Trying to hide what he just saw, "Now!" Laura demanded.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:01 pm

He didn't move. "I came here to appologise, I shouldn't have gone that far."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Laura looked at him, "Well..you did." She said as she walked past him to sit on the window bench far from him. She knew he wasn't going to leave. Laura then looked at him when she really realized he wasn't going to leave, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm

He watched her sit down on the windowbench and went to sit down on the bed. "Like I said to appologise." There was a small silence. "Do you want to talk about why you were crying?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:09 pm

"Why would I talk to you about my problems..?" She asked as she stared at him, "Plus..shouldn't you know everything about me..by the way I acted towards you?" She asked again as she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 pm

He sighed. "I know you were raised up to be a weapon, and you still think you are one. I know you were controlled at one point in your life, otherwise you would have not reacted like you did. And you don't like people." He said keeping his face calm.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Laura looked at him and raised her hand, "There ya go, my problem.." She said as she looked away from him, "You know everything.."

Kind of.. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 pm

He shook his head. "No I don't. I don't know why you think you are a weapon, or why you were controlled. Or how."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:31 pm

"Cause I was made to be a weapon.." She said as she looked at him, seeing a little shock, "I was cloned from someone who has the same abilities as me. I'm his clone, and I was created to be a weapon...A weapon to kill. And I was controlled everyday by the scientists who made me. Well..gave me these claws." She said as she stared at him, before she realized what she said.

Fuck..

Why the hell did she just spout all that out? Did she really want this man to know? Or did she just want to vent? She looked away from him immediately as she now hid her face from him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:55 pm

He looked at her shocked. "I am sorry about what you have been through. I shall not use my power on you anymore unless I really need to use it." He was giving her a sympathetic look.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Laura slowly looked at him, wondering why he was being so nice to her now, "Why are you being nice to me now? While an hour ago you were being a complete ass.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 pm

He smirked. "Do you want me to act like an ass? Cause that can be arranged." He asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Laura looked at him, before she felt her cheeks get warm. Her eyes widened as she realized she was blushing at his teasing. She looked away from him immediately, "No." She said.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:05 pm

He saw her blush and grinned. "Okay then." He smiled widely. "So no more tears?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Laura kept hiding her face, "Can't promise that.." She said as she leaned against the wall now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 pm

He smirked. "Are you blushing my dear?" He asked leaning so that he could see her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Laura moved her head more away from him. She was trying to hide the blushing. Though she looked at him in the corner of her eyes, "No..I'm not.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:18 pm

He smirked. "eeehh.. Is it my dashing looks, or my charming personality?" He made an exasperated gasp. "Or both!?" He asked faking shock and placed his hand infront of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Laura jumped when he did his gasp. She looked at him a little as she still tried to hide her blush. This man was being surprisingly nice now..And was being quite funny..Though she was trying not to laugh, due to it would feel weird. Her green eyes just looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:28 pm

He smiled at her, lookking into her green eyes. They were so deep, so beautifull, but held such sorrow.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Laura looked at him as she stared into his eyes. Her hair that was covering her cheeks slowly fell behind her as she just continued to look at him. Though she slowly gave him a soft smile. It wasn't much, but it was probably a good sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:33 pm

He saw the small smile and his lips curled into a smile themselfs. "That is cute."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Laura felt herself blush, making her hide her face a little again, "I'm not cute.." She said as she hid her blushing face on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's better to be alone..   It's better to be alone.. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's better to be alone..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: X-23's Room-
Jump to: