Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is The House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

This is The House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Pietro bit Chloe's lip pulling on it as he continued moving. He could feel his pleasure coming and knew that he would hold off until Chloe had cum before he did.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Chloe gave a moan as he pulled on her bottom lip and then felt her muscles tighten as her release started up. She kept moving against him and then ran her hands back up to massage his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Pietro continued his rhythm feeling Chloe starting to twitch around him. He continued vibrating harder in her as he slammed into her. Me moved his mouth to her neck sucking on it hard.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Chloe gasped as he started vibrating harder into her and when he added a few more hard thrusts along with it she climaxed with a gasp. Her body rode out the after-shocks with Pietro as he was still moving inside her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Pietro felt Chloe tighten around him and came inside her. He thrust into her a few more times as they both road out their orgasms. Pietro rolled to the side and held Chloe to him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Chloe smiled once she got her breath back, "I am the luckiest girl in the world to have someone like you." She whispered as she smiled up at him. She loved the feel of him still inside her and him holding her against him. She lightly trailed her hands over his chest as she smiled at him, her heart kept doing flip-flops....she had a feeling she would always feel that way whenever she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Pietro took some deep breaths slowing his heart down. "And I'm the luckiest guy in the world." He grinned as he moved his hand down her arm.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 pm

She smiled and rested her head against his chest, I hope I never lose him....or this amazing feeling she thought quietly as she let her arm wrap around him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Pietro smirked. He then lifted his hand in the air. He extended his middle finger. "To any pervs watching. You can jack your dick I'll screw thee smoking hot babe."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Chloe blushed and buried her head in his chest, "You already have....but I'm always up for another round." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Pietro turned his head and grinned at her. "I know I just felt the need to say that if there were any pervs that planted more cameras in your room. They can all feel jealous while jacking off. I want them to know that I know." He rubbed her side smiling.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Chloe smiled at him, 'Well I really hope there aren't.....and I'm glad you're with me." She said as she smiled up at him as she spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:14 pm

"Well even if they are we gave them a good show to touch themselves with. Cause we both know none of those losers have anyone that would touch it for them." Pietro grinned at her jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Chloe laughed and shook her head, "Those poor losers." She said dryly but with a small smirk on her face as she spoke to him. She rested her head against his chest as little giggles escaped, she was glad he was distracting her like this.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm

"You know I would never let anyone hurt you if I could stop it right?" Pietro said seriously. He smiled at her kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Chloe felt a little bit teary-eyed when he said that and smiled up at him, "Yes...that's why I always feel safe with you." She admitted shyly as she blushed just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Pietro sighed as he smiled and settled in beside Chloe. He held her close as he closed his eyes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Chloe smiled and watched him sleep for a bit before she fell asleep curled up against him, this was another one of her favorite things...sleeping next to Pietro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is The House   This is The House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is The House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower's Room-
Jump to: