Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birds of prey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:23 am

Laura was frustrated..She had left the man named Adam after they had fought and insulted each other. She was punching the wooden poles with her strength. Laura decided to now start her training with her claws. She walked to a tree and started to slash at it and kick at it, using different techniques. And everything that had happened was making her work even harder..

How dare he call me a blood thirsty killer..How..fucking dare he..
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:27 am

"You're doing that wrong." Dick chirped out. He had his hands in his pockets while watching Laura attempt to slaughter a tree. He was wondering around, letting his feet take him where ever, "And, what you're doing will ultimately murder the tree, I suggest moving to the set up wood poles."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:33 am

Laura stopped as she turned to look at the man..

Great..another person. She thought to herself, though it wasn't this person's fault she was frustrated..

Laura just looked at him before she looked around, "I didn't see any." She said calmly, trying not to bring her frustration on this man.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 am

"That or you sliced every pole with your claws." Dick paused giving a look to her bleeding hands, "That's a pretty asterous ability... does it hurt?" He was curious, more so over that taking for mind off of why she was angry might help the both of them work through their issues.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:39 am

Laura looked at her claws when he commented on it and asked her about her claws. She retracted them as she shook her head, "They use to, but not anymore. And plus it helps I have a healing ability to cope with the pain." She said calmly before she looked around and saw the wooden poles, "There they are.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:42 am

Dick nodded absorbing the information. He threw himself backwards, flipping himself onto a standing position on top of the poles, "That's asterous." He said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:47 am

Laura watched the man back-flip and landing on top of the pole. She stood there and watched him, "Not really, their just claws." She said as she shrugged. Even though Laura had hated them before, she had actually grew to them..Thanks to Logan.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 am

"Well, I guess having an ability would be nice, specially a healing one. How much does it heal per second?" He dropped himself to a sitting position on the top of the pole, looking at Laura with a sloppy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:53 am

Laura looked at him and decided she would show him instead of telling him. She let her claws come out and quickly cut her wrist She heard him freak out, "Just watch." Laura said, before she wiped the blood away and let him see how fast it healed in four seconds. She then wiped her hand on the towel she was carrying around, "And that's two cuts..Usually takes a bit longer..If I'm hurt badly."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:56 am

Dick's eyes almost bugged out of his head. WAS SHE CRAZY? But when he told her to calm down he watch, in awe of the ability, "That's so asterous...." He blinked in complete awe, he couldn't shake it, "If you lost a limb, would it grow back?" His curiousness was getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 am

Laura looked at him, before she shrugged, "I don't know..I never really lost a limb, or tried to cut off one of my limbs." She said as she away, only to look back up at him, "I'm Laura.." She said, wanting to introduce herself to him. Due to he seemed like she could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 am

Dick understood, giving a nod. He couldn't trust her with his identity, not yet, "I'm Nightwing." he said, giving her a smile. Seems to be his only facial change.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:22 am

Laura looked at him, understanding that he couldn't trust her with his real name. She looked away, "Your other name instead of your real name..huh?" She asked before she looked down and leaned against one of the poles. Though she wasn't offended and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 am

Dick rubbed his hand on the back of his neck, "What do you mean by my other name? Do you mean my birth name or...? I'm not allowed to say my birth name. Defeats the purpose of being a vigilante. Plus, it's not my secret to tell." She may not have known but he came from a linage of heroes, maybe not all via blood but by adoption and means like that. You knew one, you knew them all.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:30 am

Laura looked at him at the corner of her eye, before looking away, "I understand." She said as she looked down, "One of my friends do the same thing. I have two names too, but Laura is way better then the other name..Especially since it is my birth name.." She then bit her lip, she was saying far to much.

Shut up, Laura.. Laura thought to herself as her focus went on some birds flying.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 am

"Okay, Laura." Dick wouldn't push the information, she seemed to want to stop talking about it, "So, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 am

Laura looked at him and listen to his question..She didn't really know how to answer him, since she has always been on the move since she was sixteen..So she probably just had to lie, "Bayville." She said as she looked down, "You?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:48 am

"I traveled a lot.... but Gotham City would be my home." Dick thought about it, his chest tightening.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:51 am

Laura looked at him, "Gotham city? Never heard of that city." She said as she tilted her head, before she looked down, she had been almost everywhere..and would've heard about that city. She looked back at him, "I don't think we're from the same universe.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:54 am

Dick had assumed as such, when she didn't seem familiar. He knew almost every hero and heroine in his universe, thanks to Bruce's training and ungodly obsession with keeps tabs on people. He somewhat began to wonder if his father would realize his absence, "It would seem as such... wow, that's whelming."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:57 am

Laura nodded as she looked down, "So..is that blonde girl your girlfriend?" She asked, remembering how they seemed to know each other and we're holding each other back on being angry..Well..mostly him, "The one with the long hair."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:59 am

Dick blinked before flustering, "N-no, where we come from I'm the leader... I wanted to calm her down since she could hurt someone is enraged enough... even though in the end I was the one that needed calming." Dick laughed out awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:01 am

Laura looked at him and smirked a little at how he flustered. She found it funny when men blushed, "Well..you were the one getting pissed off..Though who am I to talk, I was ready to cut the man's head off." She said as she laughed softly. Though when she realized that she laughed, she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:04 am

Dick let the corner of his mouth twitch upwards. He got her to laugh. One point to Richard Grayson.

"Yeah... he isn't a good thing. As you probably heard from my out bursts..." He said sheepishly. He wasn't one to become irritatingly angry.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 am

"I kind of figured..the way you and the blonde girl had reacted." She said, kind of hating how she kept having to refer to the woman as blonde girl. But what could she do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birds of prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of prey   Birds of prey Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds of prey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next