Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read My Fortune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oracle

Oracle

Read My Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Read My Fortune   Read My Fortune EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:47 pm

[Ooc last person I bring in...I swear! XDD]
Barbara woke up with her head spinning and looked around herself as she adjusted her glasses that had slipped down her nose. She sighed, Bruce was out of his mind with worry already and now that she had vanished...no doubt was on his way to call in backup...something he had been resisting since before Talia vanished. She studied the area with some concern, it was not Earth that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

Read My Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read My Fortune   Read My Fortune EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Anthony walked into the room, having recieved a call to go pick up someone. He stepped in and saw a gorgeous redhead in a wheelchair. "Hello there miss. Can I give you a lift?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Read My Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read My Fortune   Read My Fortune EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Her eyes snapped over to the newcomer, "I move myself around....where is here anyway?" She asked as she looked around the area with no recognition.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

Read My Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read My Fortune   Read My Fortune EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 pm

He took a deep breath and went on to explain what this place was and why they were here. "You wan me to take you to the place we live in?" He asked arching an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

Read My Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read My Fortune   Read My Fortune EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Barbara sighed, she was at a disadvantage so she couldn't say no "That would be nice and I'm sorry for the rudeness...I don't do well in situations like this. I'm Barbara Gordon." She said quietly and held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

Read My Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read My Fortune   Read My Fortune EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:11 pm

He took her hand, giving it a small casual squeese. "I'm Anthony, nice to meet you." He took her to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read My Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read My Fortune   Read My Fortune Empty

Back to top Go down

Read My Fortune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Portals :: DC Portal-
Jump to: