Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring around..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:09 am

Kara got bored and decided to look around. She wanted to familiar to this place. She walked through the mansion, checking out each rooms. Kara walked past a library, stopping as she entered the room. She looked at how there was a lot of books, making her think of something..

Maybe there is a book about this place.. She thought to herself.

Kara walked towards to one of the shelves of books and started to look. Though she wasn't finding anything about this Shadow World, "Well..they are getting smart.."
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:23 am

Darkseid watched her from his spot near the door before he spoke up, "Miss me? I see you have grown since the time I had you as my slave. Yes well I do pride myself on being smarter then the average human." He said with some amusement, it had been fun corrupting the cousin of Kal-El.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:29 am

Kara turned around fast. Her eyes then narrowed slightly, "What do you want?" She asked as she stayed where she was. She didn't like being in the same room with this man. Especially after what he had did to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:34 am

Darkseid smirked, I only want to talk, after all we've known each for so long. How is Kal-El these days?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, he was interested in her and her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 am

"And what makes you think..I want to talk to you." She said, before she narrowed her eyes again, "That's none of your business." She said before she backed up and went behind the shelf and started to try to make her way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 am

Darkseid watched her amused, "On the contrary my dear I think it is, besides don't you want to be able to embrace the welcome of the darkness again. Never again will you have to listen to your annoying cousin or the rest of the pitiful Justice League." He spat.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 am

Kara stayed in one place, hiding from him. She listened to him, "No..I don't and my cousin isn't annoying and the Justice League..isn't pitiful!" She said as she was trying not to listen to him anymore. Kara started to get close to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:47 am

Darkseid smirked watching her near the exit, "I like to think otherwise." He said and then stepped further into the room, "No matter how much you hide or where you go...I will always find you." He said with a dark and twisted smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:50 am

Kara didn't respond to him, though she was ready to use her powers if she had to now. She darted off towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:53 am

He smirked, this would be fun he thought and followed her with ease until he appeared in front of her. "Going somewhere?" He asked with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:58 am

Kara backed up fast as he was in front of her now, "Leave me alone! I want nothing to do with you!" She yelled as she stood there, refusing to be afraid of him. That would give him more power over her. The only reason she even tried to escape was so she could get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 am

He laughed enjoying her fear, "Oh but I want you to be my slave again Supergirl....and I will have that again." He said with excitement. He leaned back leisurely, it was too much fun taunting this woman, she was always so skittish like a newly born colt.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:10 am

Kara looked at him as her eyes narrowed, "I will never be your slave again! And I won't let you!" She yelled as she suddenly attacked him with her heat ray vision. She watched him fly back, "I've gotten stronger.." Kara said, before running off.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:16 am

He flew back and grunted, this would not be easy but that was what he did good with.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:26 am

Kara looked back to see that he wasn't chasing after her. Which made her sigh of relief before she started to walk off towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 am

Darkseid got up and smirked, he would visit her again later....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around..   Exploring around.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring around..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Library-
Jump to: