Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head of the Demon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:17 pm

It seemed so fitting, in this case. Talia walked out adjusting her leather gloves. She zipped up her leather suit that was a bit more flattering than Catwoman's own. She rolled her eyes at the thought of that woman's name. She had tried to bed her husband, and Talia did not allow such petty criminals to even try that. She'd have to deal with the feline fanatic another way.

Talia's heels made echoing clicking noises as she slowly walked down a flight of stairs. Bruce and Tim were long gone on patrol leaving Alfred and herself in the Wayne Manor by themselves. She gave a short sigh as she hit the final step, "Alfred, I'm going off for a little bit, I'll be back in an hour. If Beloved makes it home before I do, tell him not to worry." She rolled her eyes, telling Bruce not to worry was like trying to control a tornado. You just couldn't do it. She opened the door stepping outside, adjusting her suit once more. She walked straight through a portal, pausing when she looked up to see unfamiliar territory.

Talia's guard went up, quite quickly. This was not something that was an every day experience. Her eyes quickly darted from one side to the other. This place looked gloomy and dark, almost Batman-like in appearance. Maybe if she found out what this place was she'd show Bruce. He'd love it. And maybe it would take his mind off of worrying over Dick's disappearance. She had her best assassins trying to find the teen alive.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Chloe was out for a walk, true it wasn't the best place to go walking but she needed to stretch her legs and get away from the Manor even just for a little bit. Chloe looked up as she saw a woman tumble out of the blue portal in front of her to land almost cat like and survey her sourroundings, 'So you new here?" She asked as she walked forward.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Talia's head snap up quickly quickly, her hand reaching for where she would have normally kept her blade. Which wasn't there since she honestly didn't think she'd need it tonight.

"New here?" Talia asked, her eyes fiercely looking at the new woman that came in. She quickly found that the woman couldn't be a physical threat, she just didn't have the fighting build.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Chloe studied her warily and then nodded, "People who are brought here...well its all thanks to Darkseid...ever heard of him?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Talia knew the name. Very well, something her and Dick could actually agree on was how the JLA handled that little fiasco, hardly. Talia's eyes narrowed, "Yes, I know the name."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Chloe sighed out, "Well he's the guy who brought in people from different places and is holding us here until we start to fall for each of the seven sins. (insert looong explanation of the rest of the world) by the way, I'm Chloe Sullivan." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Talia folded her arms, leaning her weight on one side of her body giving Chloe most of her attention, some of it making sure attackers weren't just waiting in the forest to attack her.

"Hello, Chole Sullivan, I'm Talia Wayne." She stated, not giving her true last name. She'd use the one she adopted from Bruce for now until she knew this woman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Chloe's eyes widened, "Wayne? You're Bruce's wife? I had heard rumors....but oh um sorry I'm rambling." She cleared her throat, "I used to be in the JLA...until that whole blow down with Darkseid." She said darkly as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Talia's lightly shook her head removing her bangs from her face with a minor flick of her wrist, "Rumors that I assure you are most likely false. Unless they contain me, I tend to try to find the root of them and take out the loose pipe." She explained to the younger woman who seemed a bit perplexed by her standing there and holding the coveted Wayne surname. Talia almost frowned, almost. Did the woman realize how much the Wayne house-hold detested the Justice League of America, "And I'm quite glad he no longer associates himself with the league." She left her minor, slowly building rage to disperse.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Chloe nodded, "Well I tried to fight Clark on the whole issue...... he didn't like my interference but I stayed because I'm a healer and if he hadn't come back I would have tried too." She said, truth was she didn't like the JLA anymore then this woman seemed too.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Talia could have honestly given less than a damn about the girl or what she was talking about. She waved off what the girl was saying moving forward, "Now, I understand you might like to discuss this but I'd rather not. It was hard enough having to deal with that storm of emotions teen-age males. So, would to ever so kindly," Talia had enough of acting nice, she could do it all she needed to in front of Bruce around his goody-two-shoe buddies but alone she never felt the need nor want to, "show me to where we stay? Also, are there any people of interest I should worry about?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Chloe almost laughed, "Just a few guys, The Joker and his partner in crime Harley and some rapist...I don't know his name though." She said before she started to lead her towards the Manor.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Talia made a mental note to castrate the Joker while Bruce wasn't around to correct her, "Who is here?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Chloe sighed out and rattled off the names of everybody who was there, "Oh and Dick's here too." She said once she remembered that everyone back on their world was probably wondering about his whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Talia sighed out in relief, hearing Dick as being one of the people here, "Is he doing okay? How long has he been here?" Talia heard Two-Face's name being brought up on the list, it put her a bit on edge her her adopted son. Knowing the history between both Two-Face and Dick.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Well he's been here for a few weeks now, but he ran into some trouble with someone....I don't know who...I had to heal him but he's fine now." She said, she had her suspcions about who it was though.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm

"What were the extent of his injuries?" Talia hoped they were just minor and not what she expected them to be. Talia let some concern move to her face.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "From what I saw before I healed him, he had badly bruised ribs a cracked jaw, two broken legs and two broken arms." She said as she kept walking down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Talia knew that couldn't have been the work of Two-Face alone. He had help. She tried making light of what Chloe had said, trying to make it seem less harsh, "It would be weird if he had more than two legs and arms."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Chloe smirked, "It would, wouldn't it?" She said as she tried not to remember how awful it had been seeing Dick in that position.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 pm

"I assume he is doing better, correct?" she asked as she saw the towering Manor ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Chloe nodded, "Yes he is." She said as she turned to look at the looming Manor in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Talia kept going heading into the mansion, "I guess I'll get to see for myself."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Chloe nodded, "Oh by the way he's in room four!" She called after her and then turned around she felt like continuing her walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Head of the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of the Demon   Head of the Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of the Demon
Page 1 of 1