Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.Rogue

.Rogue

Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  Empty
PostSubject: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Rogue had decided to leave the safety of the Manor. She didn't like being caged up in a house full of deranged serial rapists and other people of that nature. She walked along in the park, dark and dank. She felt like shadows could just come up from the ground and engorge on her fearless body. She shivered for a moment, it was all to macabre.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:28 pm

[Ooc having to post like everywhere soo sorry for the laziness]
Darkseid smirked as he saw her unknowingly approach him and appeared in front of her, "Well wandering outside all by yourself is never a good idea.' He said with a dark smirk as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:29 pm

[[ OOC: I'm sorry... ]]

Rogue blinked, stopping in her steps, "Oh? 'nd who might tall, dark, and gruesome be?" she hissed out, wanting to know who the hell just tried to startle her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 pm

[Ooc why are you sorry?]
Darkseid smirked evily, "Just the person who is running this place....also known as Darkseid." He said as he studied her with a guarded expression.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:33 pm

"Darkseid? Sounds like a play on Star Wars or somethin'." Rogue blinked, clearly not at all frightened by the man. Actually, she was curious. After all, nothing really did scare her anymore, "So, why do thay call ya Darkseid?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:34 pm

He smirked, "Because I can corrupt people and turn them into mindless slaves....I have a feeling you'd make a good slave." He said with a cruel laugh.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Rogue blinked, raising an eyebrow, "I'm nawt anyone's slave, y'hear me?" Rogue hated telekinesis weilding people. Who thought they were the bee's knees because they could control people.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 pm

He laughed, "We'll see....you might change your mind though...if you ever fall into temptation." He said with a evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 pm

"To what temptation? I ain't no Eve and there ain't an Adam that can touch me. There's not apple, not Eden. I assure ya, I'm not that easy." Rogue folded her arms, giving the man a blank look.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:15 pm

"Seven sins.....there are seven sins....and while there may be no Adam to your Eve...there are other things to fall victim too." He said with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Rogue raised an eyebrow, she only knew the one true sin as sex. Premarital and the betrayal of the Lord. She was Southern Baptist after all. She looked at him, giving him a silent glare. She wasn't one to fall into any temptation. She trained herself not to, for fear of hurting everyone but herself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:32 pm

He smirked as she just glared up at him, "Here I'll explain the seven sins to you...First Lust, then Gluttony, Pride, Envy, Sloth, Wrath and Greed." He said as he launched into a fairly simple explanation of them. "So just keep your nose clean and out of trouble and we won't be seeing each other anytime soon." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:49 pm

"I doubt it's me you have to worry 'bout. Unlike the flipping rapists all up in the Manor, like damn. Can't a person sit down and read without a flippin' creeper trying to get his hands dirty?" She rolled her eyes, making a note to not get on this man's bad side.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:51 pm

He laughed amused at her words, "Oh don't worry the few rapists inside the Manor won't be residing there for very much longer I can assure you." He said with a twisted smile as he said the words.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:58 pm

"About damn time, y'know someone would be thinkin' ya're slackin'. If they're part-taking in forced sex, ain't that lust in bright shiny letters?" She gave a smirk, clearly amused with this game they were playing.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:07 pm

He smirked, "Well yes but I figured I may as well allow them some fun before they become my mind slaves." He said in a oily tone.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:09 pm

"While us, innocent goody, two shoe-ers have to pay the prices? Vindictive." She said in a lower voice, something quite great for someone to think of. Though, this man only had problems with the other universe's people. Not her universe's people. It made her wonder why he'd allow it beyond the normal state of things, "So. Why'da make this place? Just had too much time on yar hands?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm

He turned away, "I have my reasons....however I don't share them with just anyone. The reason I also chose your universe was due to its similarity to my own universe." He said simply there were of course other reasons but he wasn't sharing them.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 pm

"So I'm just anyone? Clearly I'm not afraid of your presence. And I don't mind pesterin' until I get an answer." Rogue place her hands on her hips, leaning her weight on her left side, showing that she would wait to get her hands on that information.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 pm

He smirked and studied her, "You should be more frightened....after all I have to do is go inside your mind.....and just take over." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 pm

"You wouldn't be the first to try." Rogue said, clearly unhappy with the man's threats, "I've got people in my head always tryin' to get out and take control of my body. Trust me, another mind don't scare me."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:58 pm

He smirked,"You've got spunk kid, I admire that but for what its worth those voices in your head....I can make them disappear." He said suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:01 pm

[[ OOC: text me when Johanna gets on + who are the little riding hood people + is he tempting her. ]]

Rogue rolled her eyes, "Not interested. I know your little tempt game."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 pm

He laughed, "Well it was worth a shot." He said with an amused tone in his voice.
[Ooc little riding hood people? *looks down* ohhh idk that is a good question XDD]
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Rogue rolled her eyes, "Emma used to have that approach when I wouldn't let her in my mind. You're just unlucky that I learn from my mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing    Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Loathing, Unadulterated Loathing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadowed Ground :: Shadow Park-
Jump to: