Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only Hope......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:14 am

Chloe headed to the library intending to find a book to read while she passed the time. Her eyes widened as she stared at the multitude of books around her. She almost squealed and smiled as she studied the books around her...she was in heaven and she pulled out a book at random to examine it.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Two-Face

Two-Face

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:18 am

Harvey entered the library and froze when he saw Chloe examining a book with interest, he watched her for a moment before he spoke up, "That a good book?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:21 am

Chloe almost dropped the book and whirled around to see Two-Face staring at her with an unreadable expression on his face. "Well even if it were I don't think I'll read it now." She snapped and brushed past him or tried too, he grabbed her by the wrist and then pulled her back towards him. "Let go of me." She said quietly not meeting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 am

Harvey stared down at her before he released her wrist, "I just need to talk to you...about that night. I was....out of line for...killing your mother in front of you. I can't expect you to forgive me for what I did....I still can't." He said in a harsh whisper as he stared down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:36 am

Chloe didn't say anything but she did bite her lip as she listened to him, "I was dead for two days.....my friend had actually started up a eulogy to be said at my funeral. He can't write anything to save his life....but I never forgot the look on my mom's face just as she died inches from me....it felt like my heart had been ripped out of me. The fact that you held us at gun point while you threatened to kill us both if I didn't give you what you wanted has never left my mind. I know you want to be healed but who's to say that you don't go off like last time and start killing people for your own sick thrills?!" She demanded loudly as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Two-Face

Two-Face

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:33 pm

He sighed and turned away, "Because now...the other side of me...the one who was in control during all the terrible things I did.....he's gone. I know you don't believe me but he is, please just believe me." He said pleadingly as he stared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Chloe stared at him furiously and then sagged, "Fine.....but if you make me regret doing this....there will be hell to pay...do you understand me?" She demanded at his nod she slowly reached up and touched his face. Under her touch, new skin appeared and mended his burnt face, the golden glow brightened and then died as Chloe swayed and got caught by Harvey. She was already unconscious and barely breathing and Harvey stared down at her confused as to what he should do.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Pietro wandered the mansion looking for Chloe. He stepped into the library. His eyes widened. There was Chloe unconscious in the arms of the man that had tried to kill her mother. His eyes narrowed. "What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. Touching. My. Chloe?" He growled out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Harvey froze and then turned around to face Pietro, showing his now unscarred face to him, "She healed me." He said in awe as he looked back down at her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Pietro kept his eye's narrowed as he stepped forward. "Ok just give her to me." He extended his arms for her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:15 pm

He picked her and depoisted her in his arms, keeping his eyes on her before he met the man's gaze, "Even after all I've done.....she healed me." He said as his hand touched his now unscarred face shakily.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Pietro took Chloe into his arms. "That's because she's a hero." Pietro said as he adjusted her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 am

Harvey slowly nodded, "When she wakes up please let her I know that I am forever grateful.' He said sincerely before he backed out of the room and left.
--
Chloe stirred feeling very warm and safe and looked up to see Pietro looking down at her in worry, "Pietro.?" She whispered in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 am

Pietro nodded as Harvey left. He looked down as Chloe woke in his arms. "I'm here Chlo. Listen," Pietro tried to sound firm, "if your going to start healing people all willy nilly at least find me so I don't freak out when I find you unconscious." By the end he sounded pleading.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:07 am

Chloe nodded and bit her lip, "I'm sorry.....call it habit and I will." She said weakly as she tried to be humourous and failing badly. He really did care and that almost made her want to cry again...she was the luckiest girl in the world.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 am

Pietro pulled her close to him. "Lets get you something to eat and then you can take a nap." Pietro kissed her for head as he carried her bridal style out of the Library toward the dinning room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Only Hope...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Hope......   Only Hope...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Only Hope......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Library-
Jump to: