Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-666

X-666

2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors Empty
PostSubject: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 am

Jane was pissed, overly pissed. She had to get a new haircut to hide her forehead. And wear a bandage like a fool. She wanted revenged..and wanted revenge of both Adam and X-23. She walked to Adam's room, knocking them out when they tried to wake up. Jane brought them to the basement. Though she had found a secret door on the floor. She brought them in there and chained them up. Laura's arms were chained up, but her legs were on the floor in a sitting positioned. While Adam was treated the same way with the chains.

They were chained up far from each other, facing each other.

Jane sat there, glaring at X-23. She walked to her and checked her wrists. They were still bleeding quite a lot from when she cut the spot that stopped her healing. She smirked, before waiting for Adam to wake up. Though Jane wanted to torture Laura, a lot..Due to that seemed to hurt Adam a bit more..But she promised Victor to save most of the torturing her, to him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 am

Adam woke up, looking around himself. He saw Laura chained up oposite to him. He gasped, and struggeled against his chains. He saw Jane there and shot daggers at her.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 am

Jane slowly looked at Adam when she heard a gasp. She stood up straight, just staring at him.

---
Laura woke up, looking up slowly, stopping when she saw Jane..And then Adam chained up, "A-Adam!"

---
Jane turned around fast and sliced Laura's cheek, "Shut up!" She yelled, glaring at him, "You will only scream..or else..I'll go kill him now!"

---
Laura froze as she saw how angry Jane was. And looked away from him as she didn't want to put Adam in danger anymore.

---
Jane smirked, before she wanted to hear her scream. She walked closer to her, gripping the knife. She carved the word 'weapon' into her arm.

---
Laura's eyes widened as she screamed when she felt the knife carving into her skin. And when Jane was done, her eyes looked at her arm..seeing the word..Her eyes softened as she just bowed her head in pain and hurt..

---
Jane smirked and looked at Adam, "Your lucky, both of you, that I have to wait for my partner.." She said as she sat down and waited for Victor.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 am

He winced when he heard Lauras screams. It was hurting him much more than just his ears. He just wanted to save her, but found himself again chained up.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Jane looked at Adam, smirking, "Well..he did say to wait for him..to torture Laura.." She walked to him and smirked, "How are you mute?" She asked, smirking wider as her eyes narrowed coldly..Jane then laughed, "Oh that's right..you can't speak.." She said as she then stabbed the knife into his leg, bringing it down a little, cutting his pants. Her eyes went cold as she just glared at him, "You know..whoever that fucking man was...You can blame that on him, for torturing me and writing BITCH ON MY FOREHEAD!" She yelled, ripping the knife out of his leg, before re-slicing his cheek. Jane then went to his arm and started to carve in the words 'Mute forever'

---
Laura had looked up when Jane had called Adam mute. Her eyes widened in horror from what she saw next, wanting to scream for him..But if she did..Jane would kill him, and she couldn't let that happen. The tears falling down her cheeks.

---
Jane finished up and walked back to her chair, "Now..I have to wait, Mute..So you two can look at each other..until my partner comes in and we can make the screams begin."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Adam gritted his theeht in pain, he would have screamed if he could have. He knew very well who the man had been, and if he survived this he would make him pay. He winced when the knife made contact with his cheek. He gritted his theeth, trying to withstand the pain when she carved the words in his arm. He partly wished Anthony had finished the job he had started. He slumped down against his chains when Jane stopped. The pain was numbing him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Victor took his time heading down to the torture chamber, he was still congratulating himself for raping that girl of Joker's. He entered the room with a smug smile as he saw Jane's job, "Not bad Jane." He said as he withdrew the knife from his pocket, "I couldn't have done a better job.....and ohh well if it isn't the nightingale...looks like you're out of commision." He said mock sympathetically as he took in his slashed throat. He turned his attention on the woman he had raped twice, "Don't worry toots, we'll still have our fun time together.' He said as he ran his knife down her body.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Jane smirked at Victor, "Thank you." She said as she bored. She looked at Laura, "I would've taken off her clothes, but I thought you would enjoy doing that yourself." Jane smirked as she saw Laura's frightened expression. She slowly walked to Adam and grabbed his chin, "Hope you have as much fun as we will." She laughed, stabbing her knife into his other leg, smirking at his pained expression. Jane licked his bloody cheek.

---
Laura looked up at Zsasz, her eyes widening in horror. She felt her body start to shake, she was in a really bad situation...a very bad one. Her eyes widened when she saw Jane hurting Adam.

A-Adam..

Laura winced as her attention went back to Zsasz when she felt the knife.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Adam felt his face being lifted up, he saw Lauras frightened face before he closed his eyes in pain feeling the knife in his leg. He pulled his cheek away from Jane, not wanting her to touch him. What he was worried about was Laura and What Zsasz was going to do to her.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:52 pm

He smirked at Jane's words, "You know me too well." He said in response to her words and smirked down at Laura. He grabbed her face and studied her critcally before he pulled out his knife and cut into her collarbone slowly carving his initials there. "Looks like we'll have some fun after all toots." He said as he smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Jane laughed at Adam, before narrowing her eyes, hating that he just resisted her. She glared at him, "Give Laura cut for me! This little brat resisted me! And if Laura resists you..I'll give Adam a cut!" She said, cutting his shoulder deeply. Before she suddenly heard screams from Laura.

---
Laura looked up at him, before screaming in pain when he carved his initials on her skin. And when she stopped screaming, her head dropped as she felt the blood trickle down..

---
Jane laughed as she licked Adam's cheek, kissing it before she slowly cut his shirt open, cutting his chest as well.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Adam opened his eyes wide when he heard Laura scream, and the little threath Jane made. He didn't want to hurt Laura. The next time Jane licked his cheek he let her, although he felt disgusted and it showed on his face. He gritted his theeth when she cut in his shoulder and his chest. He was breathing heavily, trying to subdue the pain.
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Victor smirked and then used his knife to cut away her clothes, he smiled and proceeded to use his knife to cut her skin enjoying the sight of her blood well up. He was very precise in where he cut her and slid his knife up and down her arms causing more blood to appear. "Oh...don't worry toots...this is only the beginning for you." He said as he smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Jane smirked at Adam and cut his arms and his side, before she took off his pants, leaving him naked. She slowly slid the knife around his member, "I remember this friend..he pleasured me good." She laughed as she smirked, kissing him hard, before going to his neck and biting him. She drew blood.

---
Laura gasped when he cut away her clothes, leaving her naked. Her eyes started to water, before wincing in pain. She moved her head away from him, feeling herself becoming a little dizzy from the pain.

---
Jane moved down Adam's chest, kissing on his nipple. She moved her knife closer to his member, "Resist..and this gets cut off..right after I'm done with you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:19 pm

He winced again feeling the blood oozing from the freshly cut wounds. He gasped when he realised her knife was near his manhood. He felt disgusted at her kisses and touches. He just glared at her, not really up for any resistance.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Victor smirked and roughly kissed Laura letting his hand tangle in her hair as he pulled her against him. His other hand slowly used the knife to drag over her chest and pressing down on her chest. He left bruising kisses down her neck and licked the area where he had marked her with his initials.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Jane smirked and went down to his member and sucked on his member. She felt it getting hard, and she knew he could watch what was happening Laura as she tortured him. Her knife cut his collarbone, before cutting his other side. She slowly dragged the knife down his side.

---
Laura whimpered when he kissed her, but didn't resist..She had to keep Adam safe. She winced horrible when the knife was on her breast. Her eyes widened as she raised her head at him kissing down to her collarbone. It stung when he licked it, and her face surely showed that. Her eyes traveled to Adam, stopping when she saw Jane giving him a blow job, "L-LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She screamed, the tears falling down her cheeks..

---
Jane stopped as she bit his member, slowly pulling her mouth off of him, "Shut her up please!" She said, before cutting Adam's lower stomach, right above him pelvic bone. Before sucking on his member again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Adam closed his eyes, trying to will his body not to respond to her. Occasionaly when he would open his eyes he would see Laura being hurt by Zsasz. He started to get numb from all the cuts, like they weren'r hurting as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 pm

[Ooc we're having a weird creepy orgy XDD]
Victor smirked as he saw Jane giving Adam a blowjob, "Bet you would love to be in her place huh toots?" He asked as he rubbed his hand against her clit and then brutally kissed her again before she could respond. He slipped two fingers into her dry opening and started pounding into her with them.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Jane smirked as he became hard in her mouth, giving her the signal it was alright, "Hey..Victor..I'm going to have my way with Mr. Mute here..Mind making his lover watch? And then after, I can make him watch you have your fun with Laura?" She asked as she smirked and took off her clothes. She positioned herself over him as she slid herself onto him, "Now..kiss my breasts..and do what I say..or I'll ask Victor to kill Laura.." Jane smirked.

---
Laura looked down when Zsasz talked to her, before her body winced when he played with her clit. She whimpered when he kissed her, before shrieking in the kiss when he slipped two fingers in her dry area, it really hard. Her knees were spread apart and were trying to close from the pain. The tears started to fall from her eyes some more.

Her eyes widened when she was suddenly forced to watch Jane rape Adam.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Adam looked at Laura shocked. He didn't want her to see this, nor did he want her dead. He gave her an appologetic look before leaning forward to kiss Janes breasts. He would wince feeling the cut on his stomach hurt, but kept kissing her breasts. He moved his kisses from her left breast to her right one, giving it the same attention.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Victor smirked and held Laura by the hair and turned her to see what Jane was forcing Adam to do. He smiled and tightened his grip on her hair pulling just a little bit as he held his knife to her throat.
Back to top Go down
X-666

X-666

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Jane smirked as she moaned softly at how he kissed her breasts. She ordered him to suck harder, and he did. She moved faster on him, faster and faster. Her knife on his side, ready to hurt him if he resisted. And after a while, she finally came with him as she moaned loud, "Oh god yes!!" Jane moaned, before getting off of him, watching his member go limp. She smirked, "I plan on doing that one more time down here..But now it's time for you to watch.." She said as she cut his back fast, then his other collarbone. Jane grabbed his hair and made him watch Victor and Laura

---
Laura couldn't stand what she was seeing, what Jane was forcing him to do..And what Jane was doing to him. The tears falling down her cheeks as she winced in pain sometimes from her cuts. And when Jane was done with Adam, her eyes just stared at him in shock..Though she was more in shock at the rape..then what he did.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:13 pm

He did as she ordered him to do. He was feeling the pain from his legs as she would accidently hit the wounds. He was relieved when she got off of him. He arched his head back gritting his theeth when she cut his back, that one was deep. He winced as he was forced to look at Laura. He looked into her eyes, feeling the tears come into his eyes. He felt ashamed she had to see that. He looked down, knowing what he would see in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Victor smirked once Jane had finished raping Adam, "Now its your turn toots." He growled and unzipped his pants and dropped his boxers. "Take my cock and suck on it girl or....little miss Jane here will cut off Adam's dick." He said and moved his already hard cock towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors   2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors Empty

Back to top Go down

2 weeks 2 victims 2 victors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: The Basement :: Torture Chamber-
Jump to: