Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It was my punishment..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

It was my punishment.. Empty
PostSubject: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:44 am

Laura had calmed herself down before she reached the Medical Lab. She walked into the room, limping slightly as she was looking down. She looked up to see Adam was looking at her. Which meant he could see her limping..Laura saw his expression, "I went after Jane..she gave me a good beating..I'm fine." She said as she smiled, lying to him..How could she tell him, his own brother did this to her. She walked to the medication table, not aware that the back of her shirt wasn't exactly covering a part of her back. Adam could see a bottom of a bruise.

Laura walked to him and sat next to him and checked his wounds, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

Adam lifted his head, happy to see Laura. His smile vanished soon when he saw she was limping. He looked at her worried. When he saw the bruise on her back he winced. He took her hand between his, looking into her eyes. Trying to tell her he wanted to know what happened, she looked like she had been crying.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 am

Laura looked up at him when he took her hand. Her eyes looked into his, and knew he immediately he wanted to know what happened. She looked down, and told him what happened..not having the heart to lie to him. She looked away from him, "It was my punishment..for letting this happen to you..It's my punishment..I deserve it.." Laura said as she looked at the ground, "It's my fault..all my fault this had happened to you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:58 am

Adam shook his head, telling her it was not her fault. He pulled her into his arms. Finally getting the closeness from her he had yearned for. He reached for the notepad and pen. It is not your fault. She could have done this to me for any odd reason. Please tell me what happened.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:01 am

Laura felt him pull her into his arms. She hugged him back, before looking at the notepad..Her eyes softened, and told him what his brother did to her, "He said..it was my punishment.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 am

His eyes widened, he felt cold. Anthony had done that to her. He scribbeled on the note bad. I'm so sorry Anthony did that to you. I will make sure he won't do that to you again. He pulled her into his chest, it really comforted him eventhough she was as broken as he was now. He stroked her hair, comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:09 am

Laura nodded to him, before hugging him as she buried her face into his chest. She cried into his chest, "I love you..and I can only trust you in this place.." She whispered, "And I'm sorry..so sorry I couldn't find you sooner.." Laura whispered as she just laid in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 am

He kissed her forehead. I love you too Laura. And it wouldn't have done anything if you had. She cut my vocal chords almost imediately, after that there was nothing that I cared about she was doing to me. I just wanted to be in your arms all the time.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

Laura looked at the notepad, feeling the tears run down her cheeks. How could she cut his vocal chords..the one thing she loved most about him..was his voice. She slowly looked up at him and rested her hand on his cheek, her eyes saying everything. How she felt about all of this. She laid on his chest, "I..wish someone here could heal you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 am

He felt a slight sting on his cheek, but smiled through it. He took the note bad again I wish that too. It feels so odd not be able to talk. To say I love you. He stroked Lauras cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:36 am

Laura looked up at him after reading the notepad. She kissed him very softly, pulling away, "I love you too." She whispered before she put her hand on his, "Rest..you need it right now.." Laura said as she smiled softly, though she didn't know a tear fell down her cheek..To show she was truly broken about all of them. She slowly laid her head gently on his chest, laying next to him. Her hand was still holding his.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:42 am

He squeesed her hand and nodded. He picked up the pad again and wrote on it. I know this is flipping the situation a bit, but could you sing for me now? He looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 am

Laura looked at him, before looking at the notepad. Her eyes widened when she saw what he wanted from her. Her eyes looked into his as she blushed a little. She didn't know how to sing..and she only knew one song..A lullaby her mother sang to her. She nodded to him. Laura thought about how the song went, and when she remembered, she sang. Her voice was calm and gentle, just like her mother's.

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, you have found peace
You were searching for relief

You gave it all, gave into the call
You took a chance and
You took a fall for us

You came thoughtfully, loved me faithfully
You taught me honor, you did it for me
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 am

He smiled soflty, her voice was pretty and it calmed him down. He closed his eyes slowly, holding her close to him. It didn't take him long to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:55 am

Laura smiled, before she slowly stopped the song when he fell asleep. She laid her head on his chest, hugging him. She slowly fell asleep with him.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:12 am

Anthony walked by the med lab. He had been searching for the bitch who broke his brother. He looked in to check if he was okay. He was sleeping Laura by his side. He narrowed his eyes, walking in and yanking Laura down to the floor. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a low tone, not wanting to wake Adam up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 am

Laura shrieked when she was suddenly yanked to the floor. She looked up at him, her eyes showing complete fear, "I..I was checking up on him..And..we fell asleep next to each other.." She whispered, "He wanted that.."
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 am

He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Funny, I thought you would be still curled up on the bathroom floor like the weak little whore you are." He then looked at Adams sleeping face. "He did?" He stroked his little brothers hair gently before looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 am

Laura looked down as his words stung. She sat there, "Fuck you.." She whispered, but loud enough for him to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:30 am

He smirked. "Already did." He sat down on the bed, taking his brothers hand in his. "I would drive you away, but it would only upset him so you are safe. For now."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 am

Laura looked away from him, feeling the tears well up in her eyes, "I told him what you did.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:34 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Now why would you do that?! To get attention?" He really despised her now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:36 am

"So he knew what you did!" She said as she glared at him, knowing she was going into deep waters now.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 am

He narrowed his eyes again, and gently laid Adams hand on his chest. He stood up and slowly walked to Laura, towering over her as he slapped her cheek hard. "Fucking bitch!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 am

Laura looked up at him, screaming when he slapped her cheek, making her fall down. She put her hand on her cheek, looking up at him.

---
Jane walked in and smirked at the scene, "So..how's my victim? And glad to see your getting treated poorly for what I did to him, X-23." She said as she laughed, her eyes going to the other man in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was my punishment..   It was my punishment.. Empty

Back to top Go down

It was my punishment..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: