Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder and a creeper in the window

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Thunder and a creeper in the window Empty
PostSubject: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Adam walked int ohis room with Laura. He locked the door and looked out of the window. "I'm sorry I doubted you Laura. I really thought she was as nice as she looked."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Laura just went and sat on his bed. Her eyes looking down at the bed, "Much more then meets the eye..with her.." She said, she was a little upset he didn't believe her at first..It frustrated her.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm

He sat by next to her. "I am sorry. I was really confused back there. I will not doubt you again, I swear." He stood up and raised his other hand and placing the other on his heart. "I promise! I will walk to thin ice if you tell me to."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Laura looked up at him, nodding at him, before smiling a little at him standing up and promising. She nodded, "You'll be on very thin ice next time." She said, before she fell back, "People from my past..better stop right there..Don't want anymore people I knew come here.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:56 pm

He smiled saddly at her. "I understand how you feel." He sat next to her. "But that is out of our hands." He wiped the hair from her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Laura looked at him and nodded, moving to lay her hand on his lap.

---
Jane had saw Adam looking out from one of the upper windows..The rain had started and she was wet. She walked into the house, walking to the door. She stood by the door as she just stood there, glaring at the wall..

How dare he not believe me..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Adam laid down too, pulling her up to his arms. "I love you Laura, I hope you know that." He kissed her forehead before closing his eyes, slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Laura looked at him, before moving her head into his chest, "I love you too, Adam.." She whispered, before falling asleep..

---
Jane had waited for a while, unlocking the door. She looked at the both of them, and her eyes narrowed. She grabbed Adam, knocking him out when he tried to wake up. Then knocked out Laura when she tried to wake up. Jane walked off with Adam, dragging him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and a creeper in the window   Thunder and a creeper in the window Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder and a creeper in the window
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Music Meister's Room-
Jump to: