Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watchtower's Images

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watchtower's Images Empty
PostSubject: Watchtower's Images   Watchtower's Images EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:06 am

Okie soo I have a lot of time on my hands....which leads to some interesting things XD anyway I edited icon pics of our charries cause yeeah XD soo I'll add more later if/when I get this bored again XD
Harley:
Watchtower's Images Harley_pic2

Polaris:
Watchtower's Images Lorna2

Rogue:
Watchtower's Images Rogue_pic2

Chloe:
Watchtower's Images Tumblr_m0fvceByuP1qko2plo1_400

Notes: Ok soo I know that the Chloe pic isn't her icon buut whatever XD annd I'm sorry but Kristen Stewart....v.v I have never liked the actress cause she's boring and she only pulls one face and voice. Sorry rant over....uhm I do love the Taylor Swift turned Polaris pic...the contrast...*sighs happily* however yeeah I don't dig the bright factor XD Harley...that was fun I just kinda went to town on her XD er yeah soo I might do the guys next mayybe and the other girls. Also yes I do have a fascination with the glow thingie....its like my trademark XDD
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
.Rogue

.Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Images   Watchtower's Images EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 am

Kristen Stewart sucked as Bella Swan. That's all. She's actually a really good actor in one of her earlier movies (when she played a run away teen. Sound familiar?.)

Plus, I find she's really pretty. I love her eyes... they're so pretty. *_*
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Images   Watchtower's Images EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 am

Ok yes she has done pretty good....the only other movie I've ever seen her in is Zathura soo I only have the Twilight movies to go by. Her eyes are pretty though
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Images   Watchtower's Images Empty

Back to top Go down

Watchtower's Images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Out of Character :: Fanart-
Jump to: