Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Attraction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Laura walked into Adam's room and watched him close the door after they walked in. She slowly took off her clothes, setting them in the basket for the laundry. She walked to the bathroom as she turned on the water for the bath.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Adam walked in after her and locked the door. He started to take off his clothes too, dumping them in the basket also. He walked behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her neck, waiting for their bath to be ready.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Laura smiled at how he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. His little love bites were still on her neck, but mostly because her body went into shock due to the force of the bite. But they weren't hurting her, so it wasn't a big deal. She placed her hands on his.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 pm

He saw the love bites were still there. He smirked and kept kissing her neck. "Wow... I thought they would be gone faster." He kissed one of the hickeys softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Laura closed her eyes as she blushed, "Probably my body went into shock, cutting the healing off for that area for a while.." She said as she felt him kiss one of the spots. She turned to see the bath was ready. Laura slowly unwrapped his arms from her, turning the water off. She got into the bath first.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 pm

He climbed in after her, pulling her to sit between his legs, her back against his chest. He took her hand in his, admiring her long and slender fingers. "Probably."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Laura laid against his chest. She smiled at him holding her hand. She looked up at him, and just smiled at him fondly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:40 pm

He flashed a smile at her and continued playing with her fingers. "So we are now girlfriend and boyfriend huh? Or do you have a better name for us?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Laura laid her head back on his shoulder, "Mhm..and..nope.." She said before she realized she didn't know about him, "Tell me about you, and your past."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 pm

He stopped playing with her fingers for a few seconds before continuing again. "What part should I start with? Or should I start my story from birth?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 pm

"Up to you.." She said as she continued to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:10 pm

He smirked. "Well it was a dark and stormy day. I was born in the afternoon and my parents were very happy." He laughed. "Well if I get serious. I was born in a family where I had a mom, dad and an older brother. I joined the choir and was bullied for that. That is when I found out about my powers. I made my bullies go into trance and after that I have not been bullied." He paused for a while to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Laura looked at him and almost kicked him for not being serious. She listened to him when he got serious, nodding to him as her eyes widened a little. How could someone bully him? And for being in choir..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm

He flashed a small smile to show everything was fine. "I studied music and well because of my power, I can't really perform my own music. I compose, play and produce music for others, but it's not the same thing." He sighed. "I became Music Meister to finally get my revenge on people in a way, I blamed them for my own misfortune. I was stopped by Batman and Black Canary."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Laura looked at him and smiled back at him, before frowning so she could listen again. She then had her eyes widened when he told her when he became Music Meister, and how he wanted revenge. Though she winced when he told her he was stopped by two people..Before tilting her head, "Batman and Black Canary? ...Who would call themselves after a Bat..and a Canary?" She asked, not really understanding.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 pm

He laughed. "They are heroes from my universe. Batman... well dresses like a bat and Black Canary is called that because of her voice. She has a sonic scream attack." He left out the story about how he had fancied Canary for her singing voice. Well it didn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Laura nodded as she looked down, "We have no heroes or villains in my universe..Just people who go their own way..Though people do team up to stop people, but..I don't really think of them as heroes..Just people who want to make our universe right.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 pm

He laughed. "Well in my world there are lot of these self righteous do-gooders. And they are teamed up. Anyone that is causing trouble gets them breathing down on our necks. A man can't really change the world like that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:44 pm

"No..you can't..you just create more chaos.." She said as she sighed, "Though..I'm kind of a villain..but I'm not really, and if your heroes of your universe would breathe down my neck...They would get their throat slashed in a second..I hate people breathing down my neck.." She said, before giving his hand a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:50 pm

He looked at her. "Harmony springs from chaos. How can things get better if nobody knows something is wrong." He then smiled and kissed her hand. "What about me? Do I get my throath slit for breathing down on your neck?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Laura laughed softly, "I have yet to see that.." She then looked up at him, "No..you get moans..remember?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:08 pm

He laughed. "Oh yeah, I remember now." He let his hand envelope hers and pulled her to his chest. "Anything else you would like to know?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Laura gasped when he pulled her back to his chest. Her legs had lifted up and bent. She looked up at him, "No..not really..unless you want to tell me more.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 pm

He shook his head. "At the moment I can't think of anything. But I would like to hear your thoughts."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Laura looked down, "I just..hope that those two 'heroes' don't come here and treat you badly..Same with anyone, might have to show them a lesson.." She said as she looked up at him, "But..you can always sing to me..I love your voice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Attraction   Animal Attraction Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Attraction
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Music Meister's Room-
Jump to: