Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Awakening

Go down 
+2
X-23
Darkseid
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseid

Darkseid

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Darkseid smirked upon seeing the few chosen people he had brought to his realm, he had made this world with care. They would never be able to escape and they would never be able to find him or his henchmen. He smirked as they came too and approached them, "Welcome to your new home for awhile." He said smoothly as they stared up at him in confusion.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Laura stood there, wondering what was going on. She was being quiet as she was taking note to everyone who was here. There was two blondes, one was in a costume with a S it, and the other had short blonde hair. And then there were two other males, one dark haired and the other gingered hair. She narrowed her eyes a little, before she looked away and looked up at the man who suddenly welcomed them. Laura's eyes narrowed in confusion.

New home? She thought to herself, since when did she actually have a home?

---
Kara looked at all the others, only Chloe and Nightwing were familiar to her. And the other two weren't quite so familiar. Though the black haired girl seemed to just give everyone dirty looks.

"Welcome to your new home for awhile."

Kara turned around as she recognized the voice, "Darkseid.." She said coldly as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Adam stood up, looking around himself. His eyes seemed to conect with the darkhaired woman, he didn't like how she was loking at him. He looked away. He took note of the other people. By the looks of things he was here with Nightwing and Supergirl too. 'Wonderful' He thought sarcastically, leaning on his cane waiting for the dark man to continue talking.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Dick grabbed his head, shaking it after looking at Kara, some gorgeous brunette, a ginger, and another short haired blond. He stayed silent he quickly watched up to Kara placing his hand on her shoulder, "Kara." He hissed out, trying to calm her down. Knowing the man would most likely kill any one of them. He needed her calm if they were going to be able to retaliate later on.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Chloe sat up slowly and looked around herself taking note that Kara was here along with four other people she didn't recognize. She glanced up at the man who was keeping them here and winced Darkseid? how had he come back? she wondered as she studied him angrily.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Darkseid

Darkseid

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Darkseid smirked, they were fools all of them he thought. He sneered down at Supergirl before he moved forward, "Well don't look so thrilled....after all you'll be here for awhile may as well get used to it." He said darkly. He loomed back, "No matter how hard you try, you will never find a way out of here, and if you try and escape...well let's just say my imagination tends to run wild these days." He said musingly
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Kara looked at Dick when he grabbed her shoulder. She nodded to him, before her head snapped back at Darkseid when he spoke. Her eyes narrowed more, "Why should I be thrilled? You were better off dead..when Batman killed you." She said, before her eyes widened a little at what he said after she spoke out.

---
Laura stood there as her eyes narrowed, she was a prisoner once again. She leaned against the wall, "And why should we be scared of you?" She said, her voice holding no emotion. Laura wasn't scared of this man, but she didn't like the idea of being a hostage in a world she didn't know. Laura wanted to say more, but she wasn't going to talk so much.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Adam just kept his eyes on the two girls who were talking to the man in charge. He then decided to straighten up and cleared his throat. "So why is it that you have brought us here? That is the question that intrests me."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Dick stiffened his grip on Kara, hearing what she had said. Batman had to be killed after that, even though Bruce came back... it was hard to think that his father was killed by his own friends. He could never join the JLA after that.

His eyes different behind the white-out guards to the brunette and ginger speaking. He would have voiced his opinions, if the others hadn't taken the words right from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Darkseid smirked, 'All very good questions, most however are explained by...well the creatures who inhabit this world. They're mindless creatures driven only by the need for blood...not unlike one among you." He said and smirked at X-23. "However, know this....I am not easily killed....of course I had to make it look like I had died when that...friend of yours 'killed' me. The reason I have brought you all here is to see who among you has what it takes to resist temptation of all kinds. If you fail at resisting...you get to be a mindless slave for me...if you manage to resist well enjoy your stay."" He said with some amusement

--
Chloe glared up at him, "You haven't changed one bit." She muttered in disgust. She wasn't all that surprised but honestly it was boring having this happen on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm

"They're mindless creatures driven only by the need for blood...not unlike one among you."

Laura stood there as she watched him look at her at the last sentence and smirk. Her eyes narrowed as she growled. How the hell did he know about her killing people? Even though there was more to it, she hated that he was saying she killed just for blood lust. She stood there as her hands formed into fists, wanting to bring her claws out and cut the bastard.

"The reason I have brought you all here is to see who among you has what it takes to resist temptation of all kinds. If you fail at resisting...you get to be a mindless slave for me...if you manage to resist well enjoy your stay."

Her eyes narrowed more at why he brought them there. She was feeling like a trapped animal again and she wasn't liking it, "Who says we will play your game?" She said a bit viciously.

---
Kara looked at the dark haired brunette when Darkseid spoke about the creatures and looked at her.

Does she kill people? She thought, before getting a little nervous at how the girl's tone went cold and vicious. Though she looked back at Darkseid. She would've spoken, but the brunette took her words out of her mouth. Kara looked at Dick, as if almost asking him what will they do?
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 pm

He arched his eyebrow at the purpose of their stay. "Well that doesn't sound very good." He mused to himself. He looked at the darkhaired girl, she seemed to want to pick a fight with this guy. He rolled his eyes and waited of what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Dick growled out, "You had no right! My father died for your sick plan." Dick's knuckles would have been white if they weren't gloved. He took a deep breath trying to calm down. He didn't care if there were villains around, he just wanted Darkseid's head on a platter. Btu he knew better then to run head first into a battle he knew he couldn't fight alone. Dick let go of Kara's shoulder, mumbling a sorry. He felt so much anger, something he usually hid. He shut his eyes and counted backwards from ten, none of them would know though. The white guards covered his eyes from view.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Darkseid smiled even wider before he addressed X-23, "Believe me my dear, if you don't play along....well I'll just cut the fun and make you all mindless slaves right now." He turned to look at Nightwing before he neared him, "I almost felt bad for that....but what do you do?" He asked out loud before narrowing his gaze at the two who hadn't really spoken to him that much. "You look unhappy to see me here.....wasn't the last time we met fun?" He asked with a manical smile.

--
Chloe shuddered, there was nothing fun about this and she was not looking forward to this at all.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Laura's eyes narrowed as she walked closer to the man, "I'd like to see you try. Touch me, and I'll kill you right here." She growled out, her claws coming out fast. She wasn't going to let this man talk to her like this. Laura wasn't going to be another one of his play toys.

---
Kara turned to look at Dick, grabbing his arm to help him calm down, "Calm down.." She then looked at Darkseid, then jumped when the brunette girl stood up against Darkseid..And..her..claws? Came out. Her eyes then snapped at Darkseid, "Shut up." She said as she looked back at Dick, "Dick..don't you listen to him, he is just trying to get inside of your head.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Adam just looked at them, he didn't know this person and didn't know most of the people here. "Oh well tough luck. Anything else usefull we need to know?" He asked their host.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Dick wanted to ripe his arm from Kara's grip, but he knew she was right. It didn't make the need to ground the man's bones into dust, "You don't let the Justice League kill your father!" Dick tried to ripe his arm from Kara's grip, but found it was too tight. He couldn't do it without risking his arm being broken. The man was egging him on, he knew. But, this man had lead to Bruce's death. He never wanted to killed Tony Zucco for his parent's death, so why was it bothering him so much now, "Let go of me, Kara." He growled out, wanting to join next to the woman with claws. She had the right idea.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Darkseid started to laugh, "That's right give in to your anger....fuel your need for revenge." He said smoothly as he sneered down at them.
--
Chloe frowned, this was going to get ugly and fast if they didn't watch their tempers, "Unless we all want to turn into mindless drones, I suggest we try and calm down." She said
[Ooc I sound like a sith XD]
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 pm

"Unless we all want to turn into mindless drones, I suggest we try and calm down."

Laura looked up at the man, before retracting her claws. Even if she hated when people told her to calm down..It was the right thing to do. Especially since she refused to be one of his slaves. She backed up and started to walk away, "Where will we be living?" She said, wanting to get away from everyone.

---
Kara held Dick back, "Stop it Dick!" She said, before she looked at him in the eyes..Well..hopefully she was with his mask, "Calm down..Do you want to be one of his slaves? Chloe has the right idea!" She said..Though she only knew the woman's name, thanks to Superman.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm

He smirked. "If we can go then I shall leave with the blade girl. If that is allright with everyone?" He asked looking around amused.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

"Shut up, Watchtower." He growled at her, what fueled Bruce and himself was vengeance and justice, anger and brooding. It was how they worked, how they functioned. He knew her superman name, only because Bruce had a file with a plan to take out each member of the justice league, to neutralize, them if the need arose.

Dick shut his eyes taking a step back, breathing through his nose. He would calm down, it felt better to yell though.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Darkseid glared at Watchtower as she spoke up, "Don't worry the day you are turned shall be a day I will enjoy." He snarled he hadn't forgotten how she had managed to save Superman from his Apocolypse. He then turned his gaze on Music Meister, "All of you will stay up at Shadow Manor, which is well furnished. Try and escape and well...like I said either myself or one of my creatures shall find you." He said as he pointed to Shadow Manor which was situated on a hill top shrouded in mist.

--
Chloe bit her lip, as she heard him speak to her she wasn't planning on falling into temptation anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Laura turned to look behind her, seeing the gingered hair male looking at her. Her eyes narrowed at what he said. Though she didn't say anything as she just turned back around and continued to walk towards the manor.

---
Kara jumped when Dick yelled, before she slowly loosened her grip on him when she saw him calming down. She then looked up at Darkseid, before looking at the manor in the distance, "Let's just go.." She said before walking off, not wanting to be next to Darkseid. Kara then slowly looked at Dick, tugging on his arm, "Come on.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Adam smirked and looked at the house ontop of the hill. "Looks positively cahrming." He followed the darkhaired girl.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Dick watched Chloe ignore him, he hated most of the JLA. It was almost common knowledge. He moved with Kara, finding her to be the only one he trust right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Awakening   New Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

New Awakening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadowed Ground :: Shadow Park-
Jump to: