Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood and diamond cuts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Blood and diamond cuts Empty
PostSubject: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Adam ran to his room, carrying Laura in his arms. He laid her on his bed and locked the door. "What happened?" He asked going to her, inspecting her wounds.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Laura groaned in pain as he laid her down. Her eyes still closed, before they opened to look at him, "He..he raped me before..I..I had to go pick him up due to the..Ahh!" She shrieked when he touched one of her wounds, but breathed right after, "Machine that tells us..we need to pick someone up..lit up by my name..And he raped me....And..he brought me to the basement when I was asleep...and..he..he..tortured me...and...and.." She couldn't talk anymore cause of the pain, "It hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:21 pm

He clenched his fists in anger. "I'll kill him...." He growled. He went to get the first aid kit from the bathroom. He started to treat her wounds. "Can you do that healing thing?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Laura shook her head, "N-no..I tried while you were carrying me...I can't.." She said before she started to cry..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:27 pm

He bit his lip, deciding he would start from the most painfull ones. He went to her area. "Now I know this will hurt, so try not to kick me." He said as he started to treat the wounds.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Laura felt him went to her area, her eyes widened as she listened to him. When he started to treat it, she shrieked as she gasped and tried not to scream from the pain. Her hands gripping the bed sheets, it was the most horrible pain ever. The tears fell down her cheeks. Though when it was time to treat the inside of her area she couldn't help but scream at first before she felt her suddenly grab his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:32 pm

He felt her grab his hand and looked at her, stopping his work. He went closer to cup her cheek. "I promised I wouldn't do this, but do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Laura looked at him as she nodded at him, "Y-yes.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:37 pm

He started to sing a lullaby, making her fall asleep. He kept singing it as he treated the rest of her wounds. He got her some clean clothes and changed them on her, they were his clothes, but better than nothing. He stopped singing and waited for her to come out of it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Laura fell asleep as he sung his lullaby. She laid there before she slowly woke up when he stopped singing. Her eyes looked at him, "Thank...you.." She whispered as she laid there, though she suddenly grabbed his hand, "Don't...leave..me alone again.." Laura said in fear, not wanting to be alone again..Not wanting him to come back for her..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:44 pm

He took her hand. "Don't worry, I wont." He kissed her hand softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Laura nodded before she started to cry, "Why..why did he do this to me....why..?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Adam tried to calm her down by stroking her face gently. "Because he is a sick fuck. You did nothing wrong Laura." He spoke softly to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Laura gasped, "B-but..I couldn't fight him off...I froze..and I couldn't get free..I-"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:57 pm

He crawled next to her, pulling her gently to his chest. "Happens to even the best of us. There is no reason to blame yourself." He started to stroke her hair softly like before.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Laura cried into his chest, just letting out the emotions. She gasped at some times, before she slowly calmed down after crying a good bit. Her eyes then started to close, and she was fighting to keep them open.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Adam looked down at her face, seeing she was feeling sleepy. He smiled at her. "Just go to sleep, I'll be here." He kept his fingers combing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Laura stared at his chest, "Can..can you sing me that lullaby..or hum it if you don't want to sing.." She said as she wanted to hear him before she would go to sleep..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:08 pm

He smiled happily and started to hum it to her with a soft voice. He kept his hand in her hair, stroking it softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Laura closed her eyes as she listened to his humming. Her breathing slowed as she drifted into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Adam was listening to her steady breathing. He wanted to kill the man who did this to her. It tore his heart to pieces that he couldn't just lift her pain and make it his. He kissed her forehead tenderly before closing his eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and diamond cuts   Blood and diamond cuts Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood and diamond cuts
Page 1 of 1