Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slaughterhouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oracle

Oracle

Slaughterhouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:58 pm

He laughed again, "Oh ho, something tells me you like it rough." He said laughing amused.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Talia kicked him over, placing her foot on Joker's throat, "Dont try to get yourself off now." she pressed a bit harder, cutting off some of the air.
Back to top Go down
Oracle

Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:43 pm

The Joker just smirked and then grabbed her leg before he yanked it and caused her to fall back, "Oh believe me I'm having too much fun to stop now." He cackled.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Talia landed on her ass. Great, she didn't think the pregnancy would throw her too off her game. Guess it actually could. Shit. This wasn't good. She suddenly remembered why she wore heels. She jammed her heel into Joker's chest, to cause pain so she could back off and put some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:57 pm

He cackled as he got up and took the heel off, "It seems someone hasn't been practicing much." He commented with a sneer as he neared her.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Talia knew she needed to hold back, she knew 103 ways to killing them she from where she sat. She rolled herself backward onto her feet, kicking off the other heel. She did practice, every day with Bruce if they found time. Until about recently when she could even get up without vomiting. Sure three weeks of slacked training couldn't have her offense lower than Joker's? No. No it couldn't.

"I'm not trying." And she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm

"My point exactly! You need to fight me....no holding back!" He said with a laugh as he threw the other heel to the ground.
[Ooc I suck]
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:31 pm

"I don't need to do anything, clown." Talia said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 pm

"Very well then, I guess I'll just be on my merry way on to destroy a little friend I like to call Batsy." The Joker said with a cackle as he turned around and started off towards the Manor.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 pm

"You couldn't. You could never hurt him, you don't have the backbone. You're lose your favorite little toy." Talia slid a small dagger from her sleeve, taking a few steps with her bare feet. She was prepared to stab him, to debilitate him like he had done to Barbara.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm

He laughed, "Backbone? Well maybe not....sometimes all you need to do is to let the crazy in...something I'm sure you could understand." He said in a insinuating tone as he tossed a glance back at her.
[Ooc....errr not exactly sure what he means there XD]
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:59 pm

"I don't even understand what you mean, Joker." Talia was suddenly confused. Was the Joker suddenly using paradoxes? No, Riddler would be more for that the the Clowned Moron.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm

He laughed, "Oh was that just a slip of the tongue? Oh my! Well cheerio!" He said and turned to go again.
[Ooc seriously.....just kill him now]
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Joker didn't seemed like he was giving up. She let go of that emotion that kept her from killing him in the first place. Bruce would be upset but after what the man had done to her, to Barbara, to Jason, to Bruce, to the millions of people he killed? If there was a God he would probably thank her. Talia shoved the dagger in between his 2nd and 3rd vertebrae. It wasn't where she normally stabbed, but she needed this not to come back around to her. She grabbed the dagger, picking up her shoes, not even turning around to see the Clown die. He was dead even before he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse   Slaughterhouse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slaughterhouse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadowed Ground :: Shadow Park-
Jump to: