Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anyone using this title?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Is anyone using this title? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Adam led her gently to his room, smiling gently to her as he sat her down on the bed. He closed the door, locking it, not wanting anyone to interrupt them. He took a seat next to her, wiping her hairs behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Laura looked up at him when he sat her down, smiling. She then looked at him when he sat next to her, "You already stolen my heart..the moment you saved me when I first was tortured.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:41 pm

He flashed a small smile. "No one deserves torture. I couldn't leave you there to be honest." He took her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Laura smiled softly, "I fell in love with you..the first moment you showed you actually cared..That time in the pool.." She said, before leaning in to kiss him softly, filling the kiss with passion. Her hands cupped his cheeks gently.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 pm

He smiled. "Oh.... that was the moment huh?" He he looked into her eyes. "To be honest that really hurt, seeing you cut your wrist like that." He placed his hand on hers, feeling the warmth from it on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Laura looked at him as she tilted her head a little, "I'm sorry..I won't ever do it again.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:55 pm

He smiled and kissed her lips softly. "That is good enough for me. I hate seeing you hurt."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:57 pm

"I'm sorry.." She said again, kissing him softly, before looking at him. Her green eyes staring into his, "When did you fall for me,,?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 pm

He thought about it for a moment. "That is hard to pinpoint, but I guess when I first looked into your eyes." He looked into her eyes, smiling to her. "I've never seen such eyes anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Laura smiled softly, before looking down as she blushed softly. She looked back up at him, "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 pm

He smiled softly to her. "I love you too." He kissed her, making them both fall slowly on the bed, having her almost ontop of him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Laura blushed as they fell back on the bed. She caressed his face, before pulling back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:07 pm

He looked up at her, caressing her face softly. "You are so beautiful." He said, letting his eyes travel from her eyes to her hair and then to her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Laura blushed and smiled as she looked down, "Thank you.." She said, before looking back at him. She laid there next to him, "I love you so much, Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:34 pm

He smiled. "I love you too Laura." He took her hand, entwining their fingers. He brought her hand to his lips. "What do you love about me?" He asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Laura smiled as she looked around his face, "Your voice, your personality..How you tease me..How you treat me..and how you take care of me.." She said as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:52 pm

He smiled. "I love your eyes, your hair, your blushing, I love to tease you, I love how you touch me, I love the way you drive me wild." He caressed her fingers with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Laura smiled at him as she laughed softly at the last one, "You love how I make you growl like an animal when we are having sex?" She asked as she looked away and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm

He smirked. "Yes, and don't tell me you don't like it either." He pulled her into a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Laura kissed him back, "I love it.." She whispered against his lips, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm

He smiled at her, moving his hand down to caress her arm. "Do you think we would be able to try to go like that this soon?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 pm

"I don't know..but..how do we know..if we don't try..?" She asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:23 pm

"Then lets try." He suddenly felt really shy, placing his hand on her cheek as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Laura blushed when he pulled her into a passionate kiss, feeling a bit shy now. But, she kept the kiss going, loving how it felt when they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 pm

He placed his handson her body, pulling her ontop of him. He kept his hands on her hips, not sure what to do with them as he kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone using this title?   Is anyone using this title? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone using this title?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Living Quarters :: Music Meister's Room-
Jump to: