Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Joker

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker

The Joker

Return of the Joker Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 pm

[Ooc I suck at titles XD]
The Joker made his way back to the Medical Lab, silently seething over whoever had managed to gut the bastard who had touched his Harley. He entered the Medical Lab and his eyes softened when they landed on Harley's sleeping form, "Harls, Daddy's back!" He crooned as he neared her bed side.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Harley moaned as she heard him. "Mr. J?" Harley sat up. She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

The Joker hugged her back and then after a moment pulled back and studied her, "Harls...why you look as good as ever, what happened?" He asked in a surprised tone.
[Ooc wow I suck o-e]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Harley smiled. "One of the hero's came in and she had healing powers. She made me all better." She gave him a peck on the lips her arms still around his neck. "I'm glad your here Puddin'." she leaned her head on to his shoulder smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 pm

His eyes widened and even though he was dying to know who this person was he smiled down at Harley and just held her, "Well Daddy's glad that you're feeling better Harls." He said as he stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Harley nuzzled her head into his neck kissing it lightly. She smiled as she held him to her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

He sat down on the bed with her and smiled down at her, "So Harls, why are you still here if you're feeling better?" He asked as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Harley cuddled into Joker. "I didn't want you to worry and start looking for me." He kissed his neck right under his ear. "I wanted you to know were I was." She move herself onto his lap holding him.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 pm

He nodded, "Well I'm glad you stayed right here...you're right I would have worried. However it looks like someone got to your rapist first Harls, I'm just sad it wasn't me." He said darkly as he would have ensured that he would have suffered a gruesome death.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 pm

"I know. I did go walking a little in the park. Black Canary killed him when she attacked her." She then moved and straddled his waist wrapping her arms and legs around him. "I'm glad you didn't have to kill him though."
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 pm

The Joker held her and looked into her eyes, "Oh but Harls I would have been perfectly happy killing him....however Black Canary might deserve a reward for killing him...what do you think Harls?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 pm

"I gave her a kiss but I think that's a great idea." She grinned at him cutely.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 pm

He smiled, "Oh ho, a kiss from the adorable harlequin, I like your thinking my dear." He said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Harley grinned big at him. "Would you like that kind of kiss?" She rubbed her nose to his smiling cutely.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 pm

He smiled widely, "From you Harls, of course." He said and leaned forward to capture her lips with his own.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:05 am

Harley kissed him back passionately. Her fingers went deep into his hair as her tongue moved through is mouth licking every part she could reach. Her body bounced slightly against him in his lap as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:14 am

The Joker smiled into the kiss and eagerly pulled her closer against him, true he wasn't exactly in the mood for sex but somehow Harley managed to get him to be in the mood. His tongue played with hers as they kissed and he held her in his arms to steady her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:18 am

Harley continued to kiss him running her fingers throw his hair. She pressed her body more firmly to his. She them moved her mouth to his neck and began sucking on it hard.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:38 am

[Ooc I am so sorry I suck as Joker DX]
The Joker moaned just a little bit as she sucked on his neck and then spoke up, "Feeling frisky are we Harls?" He asked with a smile, he would never get tired of her...or her antics.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 am

OOC: I read about rewarding me and was scared shittless x.x How come Joker rewarding Canary doesn't sound that nice -shivers-
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 am

(Ooc: Don't worry Canary ^^ Joker's going to die soon anyway. ^^)

Harley began pressing her wet core against his hardening member. "For you Mr. J. always." He moved her hands down and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Please touch me Puddin'. I want o forget that guys touch." She kissed his lip sucking his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 am

The Joker complied and started to fiercely rub her breasts through her shirt as he kissed her, he was not the gentle type.....never had been.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Harley moaned into his touch. She needed this. She pulled away from him slightly and pulled her shirt off followed by her bra giving him full access to her, She moved her hands into his pants and began rubbing against him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 pm

The Joker smirked and then yanked her bra away before he started kneading her bare breasts with his hands and then roughly kissing her as her hand on him made him more excited.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Harley pulled out Jokers cock and quickly impaled herself on him after moving her panties. She then began bouncing hard in his lap as he filled her up. "Oh God yes. Oh Mr. J!!!!" Harley moaned throwing her head back thrusting her breasts forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Joker   Return of the Joker Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Joker
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next