Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Cross a Line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Chloe was in the kitchen getting some lunch for herself and paused when she heard footsteps, she froze as she remembered what had happened with Vandal and almost felt like fleeing. She shook herself, she was just over reacting....if it was Vandal she would run though, she almost sighed in relief when she saw it was just Harvey and Bruce, the latter had his mask still on. "Oh hi, um what's up?" She asked weakly.
--
Harvey frowned when he saw Chloe's reaction, she seemed...scared though she certainly wasn't about to explain why. "We were just looking for you actually." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"...Did something happen?" Batman asked, watching her reaction to them coming into the room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Chloe bit her lip and looked down, "Nothing really.....just some guy tried to...uh rape me earlier....but someone stopped him before that happened." She said in a quiet voice as she looked down, she wished she could find Pietro....he was the one person who could possibly make her feel safe at the moment.
--
Harvey glared at her words, "Who was the guy?" He demanded, thinking of Zsasz and how he had let him escape earlier.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Batman's eyes narrowed at the thought. "Are you all right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Chloe sighed, "Uh not really the guy who tried...hes not exactly someone to get on the wrong side of...its Vandal Savage....he tried to kill me a few years ago...and now it seems he's interested in something else." She said with disgust in her tone.
--
Harvey had never liked rapists but his eyes narrowed at the name, "Why did he try to kill you before?" He asked, silently wondering what Chloe had done to get on his radar.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

"Apparently we have a lot more things to discuss then your request, Harvey." Batman stated.

{OOC: I seriously don't know what to write... he seriously does not talk much in everything I see @_@ It's mostly action in his show}
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Chloe frowned, " He wanted to take my heart out and give it to his wife Shannon but she died as Clark was saving me. Oh request? About what?" She asked, almost desperate for a subject change.
--
Harvey nodded in agreement with Bruce, "Look Chloe, I was going to ask if you might be able to heal Rogue but it seems we have bigger problems." He said darkly. Vandal Savage from his readings was not someone anyone would want to cross, he was immortal, had super strength, and had lived for centuries.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm

"If Vandal Savage is after you, you need to take extra cations and not travel the mansion alone." He stated. "In fact, no one should be alone with the villains living among us; this is not a safe haven, this is the battle field."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Chloe winced, "Not all of the Villains are bad...I mean the only ones I'm worried about are Vandal, The Joker and that guy who broke into my room once. The rest...well I'm not exactly so sure about but one of them saved me from Vandal...his name's Anthony and he seems ok." She said quietly and biting her lip again....it looked like she would have Big Brother watching her again
--
Harvey sighed, "Look Chloe, right now your safety and the safety of anyone else he targets next are our main concerns at the moment. Now where is Pietro?" He asked quietly knowing that she would feel safest with her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

"Who is Pietro?" Batman asked, looking at Harvey.

"I know you want you independence and alone time, Watchtower, but it's not just you who will need to follow this rule for their safety." He stated, before looking to the side.

I probably shouldn't have left Talia alone...
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Chloe knew the question was directed at Harvey but she answered anyway, "He's my boyfriend and I was going to look for him after I replenished all the calories I burned when I healed Anthony earlier. I didn't want him to panic or anything." She said quietly knowing Pietro would be wanting to deal with Vandal if he knew what he had almost done to her.
--
Harvey sighed, "Look Chloe why don't we take you back to your room ok? Make sure you lock it after we leave." He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

"Grab what you need. You'll need to eat it in your room." He stated, turning around. He looked back at her. "And no, I'm not locking you in your room as if you were a child. Your room is the best place for you right now." He stated, before walking out of the kitchen to wait in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Chloe almost laughed before she grabbed an apple and a sandwich that she had made before they had entered the room and followed him and Harvey back to her room. She was silently relieved that she had cleaned up her room before she had left it that morning and had aired it out , she put her stuff down on a table before she took the apple and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:14 am

Batman entered the room and looked around. He got the feeling they were being watched.

He walked around the room, then his eyes caught something in the wall. He walked over and knelt down. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and started digging into the wall. A small camera fell out, hanging loosely by the wires attached. Batman ripped it out of the wall, the whires coming with it.

He stood up and showed it to Chloe and Harvey. "Apparently someone has been keeping a close eye on you." He said, putting the camera in a plastic bag. "I may not have all I usually use, but I have enough to see if it is anyone we have come across before."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 am

Chloe paled and then sank onto a nearby chair...someone had watched her and Pietro....she felt sick..."Ok this day has gotten from bad to worse." She whispered as spots appeared in her vision, she felt faint...how many sicko's were in this place anyway?
--
Harvey stared at the camera and then sighed out, "Hang on I need to check something." He said and left the room to see who she was roomed next too. His gaze narrowed even more, once he entered the room he turned back to Chloe, "Were you aware that you were roomed next to the Joker?" He asked.
--
Chloe nodded, "Um yeah....I try and avoid him though." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 am

Batman's eyes narrowed. "The Joker? The moment you saw you he was staying in the room next to you, you should have moved to another room." He stated. "You need to let your boyfriend about all of this as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 am

Chloe winced, "I would...its just all the rooms are taken and he's roomed with his sister...I'm not going to put them in danger because I caught the eye of some crazy wack job." She protested
--
Harvey frowned, "Either way does he know about the situation?" He asked and swore when he saw her expression that told him more then words could.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 am

"You need to tell him. He needs to know that you know you can go to him for anything. Keeping secrets and pretending to be okay is not healthy, whether or not you're in a relationship." Batman stated.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 am

Chloe hung her head and then nodded, "You're right...and I'll tell him." She said quietly but honestly. How had she gotten from one huge mess to another?? Clark was right...she was a danger magnet.
--
Harvey nodded, "Right well make sure its sooner and not later." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 am

"We'll get you taken care of." Batman stated. "You have a lot of allies here, Chloe, don't forget that."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:05 am

Chloe nodded, "I....uh thank you...its always good to have an extra pair of eyes watching my back." She admitted quietly, it took a lot for her to say this but she was being honest.
--
Harvey nodded in agreement with Bruce's statement.
[Ooc and my Harvey felt like a Bruce XDD]
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:23 am

"We're still human, Chloe; we'll always need help, even if we don't want it."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:38 am

Chloe bit her lip, "You've always been good at reading people....and you're right as usual." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:50 am

Batman nodded, before walking to the door. He turned back to Harvey. "Can you get her to Pietro? She doesn't need to be in this room by herself anymore."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 am

Chloe sighed and looked up at Harvey as he neared her, "Ok I'll go...but I'm not sure where Pietro is." She admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never Cross a Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cross a Line   Never Cross a Line Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Cross a Line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Dining Room-
Jump to: