Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bat-Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Dick was in the medical lab restocking on band-aids. He turned watching the door open as he stood up from the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Batman and Talia entered the room and Batman's eyes widened when he saw Nightwing.

"Nightwing..."

{ooc; Batman is Batman >.> He needs no words! XD}
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:19 pm

"Bruce." Dick stated, in almost a wordless question.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm

"How long?" He asked, wanting to know how long had been in this place.

"How are you feeling, Dick?" He asked, after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 pm

"Asterous." He stated, knowing Bruce would get a kil out of hearing that word. "Ad I'm not sure how long I've been here. I tend to not to think about it."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Bruce smiled a little at the sound of the word. "Good to know." He said, walking over to him.

"My wife has disappeared on me." He stated, moving to the cabinets.

Last edited by `Batman on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 pm

"Talia does have that awful habit." Dick said fixing the band-aids in his pockets.

--

"I didn't disappear, just wanted you to have your moment." Talia moved to her place at Bruce's side tucking her arm around his.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Bruce looked over and smiled at her. "You're too good at blending in for your own good." He stated.

"Talia, why don't you sit down?" He asked, as he looked through the cabinets for the item they came for. "Those heels can't be good for you at the moment..." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Dick looked back a forth between his adopted parents knowing he was missing something, "Talia always wears heels?" he asked, completely confused.

--

Talia shook her head but took a seat anyway. She'd let Bruce tell Dick what they thought was going on.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Bruce looked over at Talia, before looking back at Dick. "Talia may be pregnant, we're unsure of how positive that is yet though." He said, pulling out a box that said pregnancy test on it. He read over the box.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Dick stood there for a moment, before leaning on the counter. Silent, soaking that in. His eyes moved between the two, just unable to process what the man had just said. Bruce and Talia. Baby. What?

--

Talia could almost see the shock and confusion fluttering through the teens eyes, "I believe you might have broken him, Beloved."
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Bruce looked at Dick and smirked. "I believe I have. Did you not think that we could reproduce?"
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Dick choked for a moment, covering his face that was most likely red, "Ididn'tthinkyou...actually..." Dick shivered, "It'snotlikeIactuallythoughtyouhadsex." He said quickly rubbing his face trying to clean his thoughts. Why brain, why.

--

Talia was amused by Dick's sudden embarrassment. She knew Dick had been sexually active fir a few years, but you never really thought of a parent doing those sort of things. Actually it would be weird to think about it.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Bruce couldn't help but smirk at his reaction. "It's what all married people do, son. Didn't I have this talk with you when you were younger?" He asked, amused by the redness of his son's face.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Dick just stayed silent, wishing he could disappear. Damn, this was not how his first conversation with Bruce in over a year to turn into.

--

Talia leaned back on the chair shaking her heaf, "I think the teasing is a little beneath you, love." Talia gave a small bout of laughter.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:46 pm

"At times it's too fun to pass." He said, to Talia, before placing a hand on Dick's shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Tell me, what happened when you were captured?" He asked, his voice turning serious.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Dick quickly moved his hands, sobering up out of sheer instinct that the man had drilled into him, "Kara and I were on a mission for the TT, something happened. Not sure what, again, but when we came to Darkseid was in front of us. Telling us about this place. Watchtower, myself, Supergirl, Music Meister, and another were the first people here to our knowledge."

--

Talia leaned forward, she had known the first bit of information but not the other parts.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 pm

"So... bringing both villains and heroes... What exactly is he planning?" He asked more himself then the other two in the room.
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

"He told us that he intended to corrupt us with seven deadly sins, but that was always Raven's field of knowledge so how he could use that against us is a bit of a blank for me. Unless you have another idea?" Dick placed his hands on the counter as he watched Bruce moved for a moment.

--

Talia kept that information in a separate part of her mind, "Also, villains seem to have... a bit more motivation to attack. I think there have been at least two attempted rapes and I believe... maybe one or two successful ones? It would all depend on information that I discovered third-party." She watched Dick flinch visibly as she said villains had a bit more motivation to attack.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:11 pm

"Hmm... this place... it may fuel this world... That at our weakest moments, the sins will try to take over and try to tempt us..." He stated, after some thinking.

He looked at Dick. "Be on your guard and be aware of everything you say and do." He said, before looking at Talia. "We all need to be..."
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Dick nodded, pushing himself off the counter, "Well, I've got somewhere to be. I'll see you around, 'kay?" He said, slipping out of the door moving back to his room.

--

Talia stood up, giving a sigh, "I seriously doubt I'll be the one to need worrying about." She said giving him a look, "Next woman I find trying to get in your pants won't live." She said, moving next to Bruce.
Back to top Go down
`Batman

`Batman

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 pm

"I didn't mean that look like that." He said, grabbing her hand and kissing it. "I meant I didn't want anyone going after you. Don't give me that look, I know you can take care of yourself, but doesn't make me worry any less."
Back to top Go down
Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:38 pm

"Alfred was to tell you not to worry, you don't need any gray hair now." Talia gave a small laugh before rolling her eyes. He could always want to be the one to swoop into save her but she could handle her own.

"Come on, 'love. We have a a little over two days to make up for." She said, taking Bruce's hand and pulling him back to their room. Snuggles.

Many and large amounts of snuggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bat-Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Clan   The Bat-Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bat-Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: