Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Melting Around You

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

Ice Melting Around You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Melting Around You   Ice Melting Around You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:05 pm

He gave a smirk. "Sure thing gorgeous, I can always give you a joy ride." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ice Melting Around You   Ice Melting Around You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Chloe blushed and then looked down, "I have a boyfriend." She said apologetically but at the same time flattered.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Ice Melting Around You   Ice Melting Around You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:58 pm

He leaned to whisper into her ear. "If you want me to I won't tell him." He blew into her neck a bit.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ice Melting Around You   Ice Melting Around You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Chloe jumped and blushed an even deeper red, "Uh...um...I don't think that's a good idea." She finally managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: Ice Melting Around You   Ice Melting Around You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 pm

He smirked and leaned away. "Well if you change your mind.... I think the offer will still stand." He said heading to the door. "I will see you around little healer."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ice Melting Around You   Ice Melting Around You - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Chloe watched him leave with her head still replaying the event, what just happened? She wondered as she slowly got up. Had he been hitting on her? If so she wasn't used to it...men normally over looked her for the Lois Lane's and the Lana Lang's of the world...except for Pietro. She smiled warmly as she remembered how they had met and danced.....Oh man what was she going to do??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Melting Around You   Ice Melting Around You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Melting Around You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Dining Room-
Jump to: