Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live Empty
PostSubject: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Anthony finally made his way to the medical lab. He placed both of them on separate beds, cleaning them up and giving them some clothes. He looked at the cuts on them, and felt hopeless. "I need help." He then ran out of the room to find that Chloe girl he had heard about.

Few minutes later he came in, dragging the girl with him. "I need you to heal them." He said pushing her towards the two beds.

Adam looked up and saw Chloe, his eyes widened when he regocnized her. 'Great, this is gonna end well.'
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Chloe had not been expecting to be dragged out of the Dining Room, "Hey...will you let me go?!" She demanded as he dragged her towards the Medical Lab, heck she didn't even know the guy. Her eyes widened even more when he shoved her towards two beds where Adam and some other woman were lying on. Right away she could tell they were in bad shape but her eyes narrowed at Adam, "You want me to heal him?!" She demanded angrily not forgetting what he had done to her. The girl she would be fine with healing....him on the other hand....she glanced at this guy who didn't seem like he really cared about what she might feel....after all he had forced her into the Medical Lab.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowworldonly.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Laura laid there unconscious, her body slowly recovering from the shock. She was slowly waking up.

"You want me to heal him?!"

Heal...heal who..?

Laura opened her eyes, groaning as she woke up..She was in a lot of pain..though she slowly turned her head, seeing the blonde haired woman from when they arrived here..

She can heal..?

It took a while for her to know what was going on, but she finally spoke out, "Please...heal him...please...for me.." She said, her green eyes begged the woman, "And...don't heal me...my body heals itself..." She said, before seeing some movement as if someone was shocked. Her eyes traveled slowly to Adam..Her eyes softened, and she was about to smile before she remembered how he had to watch her get raped.

Tears suddenly fell from her eyes as she looked away from him slowly..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Adam turned his attention to Laura when she woke up and told Chloe to heal him. His eyes widened and he shook his head, pointing at himself and then pointing at Laura and nodding.

Anthony raised his eyebrow at Chloe. "Is that not obvious? Ofcourse him. And well her too I guess." He then looked at Adam. "Don't be silly Adam, she can heal herself like she said. You could get your voice back." He watched Adam just shake his head. "Really now?!" He sighed. "What's it going to be? Are you going to heal him?" He asked Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 pm

'Do I have a choice?" She asked dryly but her eyes had softened at Laura's weak plea, "Fine I'll do it but next time don't drag me." She snapped as she glared at this random guy she didn't even know, her arm still ached from where he had roughly grabbed her. She turned to look down at Adam and after silently warring with herself put her hand over his, a soft golden glow spread from her finger tips up and around him. After a few moments the golden glow receeded and Chloe buckled as the after-effect of her healing ability kicked in.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Laura watched Chloe heal Adam, smiling softly before she shook her head when she looked at her. She didn't want to be healed by someone else..It would make her feel too weak then she already was. Her eyes looked away as the scene in the basement kept playing in her head over, and over, and over! Her eyes closed as she tried not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Adam tried to pull away from Chloe, wincing when his wounds ached. He saw the wounds melt away, not leaving any scars. He looked at Laura, afraid to talk to her. "L-Laura..." He then smiled widely, happy to be using his voice again. He let out a happy laugh.

Anthony rushed in to catch the woman. He laid her on the bed next to them. "Well aren't you glad now?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Chloe woke up feeling like she had a nasty hangover and winced, she wasn't going to forgive that guy for forcing her to heal someone she didn't even like. She got up and sighed, "Well I guess that's my cue to go." She said shortly as she forced herself to get up and out of the bed she was in.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Laura heard Adam's voice and slowly looked at him. She smiled softly to him, before she looked at Chloe, "Thank you.." She said, "And sorry for Anthony's rudeness.." She weakly spoke out. Laura watched that Chloe left, looking back at Anthony and Adam..her eyes looked at Adam..Before remember his face when he watched her giving Zsasz a blowjob, making her look away again. She was being haunted by what happened.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Adam turned his attention to Chloe. "Thank you.... and sorry.... for what I did before." Adam looked back at Laura. She looked away from him, he felt sad now. He looked away too, suddenly feeling dirty again from the rape and what he had gone through.

Anthony nodded his thank you for Chloe and turned to look at the two. He frowned and sat down. "So little lady, how are your wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Chloe just nodded shortly to Adam's apology before she left the room, she hated how she still couldn't get over it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Laura didn't look at Anthony, "I'm..fine.." She said, but it was perfectly clear she wasn't fine. Her whole body ached, and she felt like death. And it didn't help she felt disgusted with herself. The tears silently fell from her eyes as she didn't look at either of them.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Anthony rolled his eyes at her, looking out of the door. "Well then, I shall leave the two of you alone. Toodels." He vanished through the door.

Adam carefully looked up at her from the bed. "Laura? Your wounds need treatment before you can heal them." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:39 pm

"I know.." She said, "I'm trying to figure out how I can treat my wounds.." She said weakly, looking up at the medicine. Laura started to sit up, before her eyes widened as she closed them fast..She shrieked lightly at the pain, before falling back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Adam quickly got up and went to get her the medicine. He gave it to her. "Don't strain yourself." He wanted to touch her, but pulled his hand away, thinking he shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Laura looked up at him when he got her the medicine..Her eyes looking into his, before she looked down and took the medicine. She looked at the bed..her mind went back to the basement. Hey eyes closed halfway, feeling the tears fill up her eyes. Though she couldn't fight them when they suddenly fell down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Adam sat on her bed, still hesitating if he should touch her hand. He then placed his hand on her hand, looking away, afraid of her reaction. "Please, don't try to think about it...." His voice was weak as he was remembering it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Laura winced when she felt his touch, her eyes slowly looking up at him. Her eyes softened, "How..can I not...think of it..when..you..you..wer-...forced..to..watch-" Her eyes closed as she laid down fast, her face burying into the bed. She started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:04 pm

He pulled his hand back. "I- I know. And... I know you didn't do it because you wanted to." He looked at her cuts. "I could get Chloe back. To heal you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:15 pm

"Still you had to see that..And I had to see.." She cried harder, "I just wished..wished you weren't in there..." She then heard him ask her about Chloe. Laura shook her head, "No..I can heal myself.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Adam looked down, his body tensing from the memory. "I- I didn't want to react like that to her.... I'm so ashamed...." He then shot his head up at her. "Why not?! You wouldn't have to wait that long for your healing powers to kick in."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:38 pm

"My..body...reacted the same way..with...Zsasz..." She said, feeling disgusting..Before she looked up at him, "I don't want to feel weaker then I already am!" She said, her eyes were filled with tears..And it was clear she needed comfort...Her eyes were puffy.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 am

He looked at her saddly. "Then how do you think I feel! I didn't want to be healed either, but I'm happy to have my voice back!! I - I just can''t see you hurt anymore..." He sat up and slowly started to back away, ashamed that he had yelled at her and a bit hurt by her words. "Sorry.... I'll just go..." He said quietly storming out of the room.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 am

Laura jumped when he suddenly yelled at her..She slowly looked down in shame, not looking at him anymore..Though when he said he was leaving, her head shot up fast as she extended out her arm to stop him, but he was already out the door. She felt the tells well up in her eyes as she looked down and fell on the pillow..Laura covered her head with the blanket and cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live   Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't take my strenght, blow out my candle, I want to more than anything, to live
Page 1 of 1