Shadow World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Supers are called to fight Villians, will you answer the call?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

slime and snails and puppydog tails

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

slime and snails and puppydog tails Empty
PostSubject: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Anthony returned from his little slash fest with Jane. Laura had left to somewhere, and he was actually glad. Adam was still sleeping and he sat down on his bedside, leaning over him, looking at the cuts and how they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Lorna walked to the Medical lab, wanting to check up on Chloe for her brother. She walked in with some more of the medication supplies. She didn't look around as she entered the room. Lorna placed the supplies on the table. She turned around, backing up fast when she saw the man she stopped earlier.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Anthony glanced up when he heard her back up. "What?" He said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Lorna looked away from him and walked to Chloe. She checked her condition, smiling when she saw it was looking better. She then turned around to look at the man the other man was standing back. Lorna walked to him and checked his condition, "What happened to him?" She asked, looking up at the other man..still seeing a cold look, "I can help him..if I know what's wrong..Even though I don't have healing powers..I can give him the medicine he needs.."
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:37 pm

He looked back at Adam. "The girl you helped out earlier happened to him." He let his hand go through Adams hair.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Lorna looked at him, "I'm asking about his wounds..I don't want to get in the middle of that.." She said softly, "You don't have to be mean to me, especially if I'm trying to help your friend." She said as she examined his wounds. Lorna walked to the table and walked to him and set a IV in his arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 pm

"Brother." Anthony moved away slightly, letting the girl put the iv in Adams arm. "She cut his body and his vocal chords."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Lorna looked up at him and then man, "You two look like each other a little." She said as she smiled softly. Before her eyes widened and looked up at him, "S-she did?"
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 pm

He smiled slightly at her comment. "Well don't brothers tend to be." He then nodded saddly. "She locked him up in the basement." He stroked Adams hand. "You would have loved his voice, believe me."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Lorna looked at him, then at Chloe, "The woman over there could heal people..But..she recently healed someone..But she is recovered..Just needs rest. Though she had to heal bones..not cuts..or vocal chords..I'm taking a guess..if you ask nicely..She could heal him." She said as she looked back at the man, then back at his brother, "I'm guessing he sings?" She asked as she looked back up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Yes." He looked at the woman, pressing her face into his mind for future. "I will ask her when she feels better. Adam can wait, he is not about to die."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 pm

"I was only telling you.." She said softly and finished up, looking at the liquid medicine in a little cup that was in her hand, "He needs to take this..to calm down the swelling in his throat.."
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Anthony looked at the cup and put it on the bedside table. "When he wakes up. He needs his rest." There was a small silence. "What's your name?" He asked trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Lorna wanted to tell him something, but she just let him take the cup from her. She stood there, before looking up at at the man, "Lorna...you?"
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:11 pm

"Anthony." He looked at the girl. "So what happened to the crazy chick? Did she go somewhere after I left?" He asked wanting to know if the bitch was on war path.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Lorna nodded, "Nice to meet you." She said as she walked off to sit on one of the chairs, "She just ran off, didn't tell me much stuff other than you attacked her for no reason..But now I see it was a lie." She said softly, the innocence in her voice coming back. Her eyes looked down, "But..I think you made her run off."
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:15 pm

He smirked. "Well she had better stay away. Next time I see her I'm not going to be half as nice."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Lorna froze as she just looked down, getting a little bit scared of the man..She didn't like it when people talked like that.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm

He sensed her tensing and looked at her. "Do I scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:19 pm

"When you talk like that..yes.." She said as she kept her gaze down.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 pm

He chuckeled. "I shall stop then if it makes you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Lorna looked up at him, "Thank you.." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:51 pm

He grinned at her reaction. "So are you planning on hitting me again with rocks and pipes, or was that the only time you are going to?" He asked amused.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:52 pm

"Well..if you attack me..then yes I will..If you don't, I won't.." She said as she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx

Anthonyx

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:10 pm

He laughed. "You were more scared of me than I was of you little girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slime and snails and puppydog tails   slime and snails and puppydog tails Empty

Back to top Go down

slime and snails and puppydog tails
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow World :: Shadow Manor :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: